Contributor
babeegyrljen
0 Kudos

awesome series..as good as Twilight. :]

City of Bones

City of Ashes

City of Glass

by: Cassandra Clare

These books are great. the theme is a bit different then Twilight cause it's a bit reversed. This series has more action but love in it also. It's very interesting and compelling. MUST READ. i swear it's so worth it. (if it's your type of book that is)

New User
makinusmile2
0 Kudos

Re: awesome series..as good as Twilight. :]

Most Deff!

<3 Them so much! I think they're just as good in different ways

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

Oh I really want to read that series and I plan on it this summer. I am currently reading the house of night series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast and they are pretty close to as good as Twilight. I'll make a deal with you, you read the house of night series, i'll amke it sooner that i read the immortal instruments series.
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Wordsmith
twilight_fanatic_01
0 Kudos

AARGH! THIS YET ANOTHER BOOK SERIES I CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY HANDS ON!!!!

Oh, and I'm currently reading the House of the Night series, too, but am being bugged by my friend to read Artemis Fowl, as well. Is it any good?

"Even Supergirl has her kryptonite."

-A quote by moi

"Your dream vacation, smile hostage refuge, a work in progress, you bleed just like you puke while running the mile."

-Pretty Handsome Awkward, The Used
Contributor
babeegyrljen
0 Kudos

lol well heyy good news. I've already read House of Night and i loveee it. So! I'm guessing you'll read The Immortal Instruments sooner than you think. Tell me what you think about the House of Night series tho.
Contributor
babeegyrljen
0 Kudos

lol well I'm sure you can find this book sooner or later. I guarantee it's awesome. Well, if your into these sort of books. But yeah House of Night is a great series as well. And hmm..Artemis Fowl? Idk about that one, never read it.

Like the quote by the way :smileyhappy:

Inspired Wordsmith
twilight_fanatic_01
0 Kudos

Well I just finished Marked and I've discovered that I:

1. Seriously HATE Aphrodite

2. Seriously HATE Heath and K-babble

3. Seriously LOVE that Okie vamp

4. Seriously LOVE Erik Night *swoons*

5. Seriously NEED TO GET THE NEXT BOOK!!!!

As for Artemis Fowl my friend threateningly suggested that I read it, so to avoid being raped by him or something I promised I'd try it. Haven't gotten around to it yet, though.

"Even Supergirl has her kryptonite."

-A quote by moi

"Your dream vacation, smile hostage refuge, a work in progress, you bleed just like you puke while running the mile."

-Pretty Handsome Awkward, The Used
Contributor
babeegyrljen
0 Kudos

lol wow. well that's only the first out of like 5 so far. Keep reading tho, after awhile, you grow on the characters. lol. and ooh yes i totally agree about erik night. He sounds gorgeouuss. okay jw but do you know how to chat without replying to this darn board everytime? kinda new at this whole community room.