Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Author
dave-zeltserman
0 Kudos

Re: OCTOBER: Meet Dave Zeltserman, author of SMALL CRIMES

Paul, happy to mention it--there's a lot of good stuff on the site.

--Dave

Learn more about Small Crimes.

Discover all Dave Zeltserman titles.
Contributor
haughja
0 Kudos

Hey Dave:

I have not read Marlowe, but I have read some of Thompson's other work, and I am a big fan of Charlie Huston. All 3 books in that 'Caught Stealing' trilogy are just absolultely great. So I'm pretty darn sure I'm going to be in the right place when I sit down with your book. Thanks for the recs. I'll look up Marlowe and I'll track down a copy of Thompson's 'Savage Night.'

James H
Author
dave-zeltserman
0 Kudos

James,

Here's a good article on Dan Marlowe:

http://www.mysteryfile.com/DMarlowe/Drake.html

--Dave

Author
dave-zeltserman
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've put together a free pdf collection of previously published crime fiction, where the stories range from light hardboiled to very twisted noir. This collection can be found at:

http://www.davezeltserman.com/Seven.pdf

And some potentially good news for Small Crimes---I found out it's being reviewed by the Washington Post, tentatively scheduled for Nov. 9th. Being reviewed by them is a big step for me.

--Dave

Author
dave-zeltserman
0 Kudos

Well, we've hit the end of October. I'd like to thank people's indulgance for having me here, and I hope that those who try Small Crimes enjoy it, as well as those who try my other books. 

--Dave

Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Many, many thanks for being here this month, Dave!
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Click here to read an amazing review of Small Crimes in the Washington Post!
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here's another great piece on Dave Z! Mark down Pariah as a "must have" when it hits the shelves here in June 09. Believe me; it's that great.

P.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 214 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: