Inspired Contributor
Bearsstar
0 Kudos

Welcome and Introductions

I signed up for the First Look Book Club and am impatiently awaiting my copy of The Sister by Poppy Adams. Besides my animals (otherwise known as my "zoo") I love reading, just about any book. Some are very hard to get through, but others are a breeze. I hope to meet new friends and become a great friend too in The First Look Book Club. I am a 57 yr old Army Veteran. I was a Supply Sergeant, miss my supply room, Thank you for letting me become involved in reading books.
Jeanne G aka Bearsstar
New User
Cammie03
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hello, I just signed up for the First Look Book club and I am awaiting the book. This is the first book club I have ever signed up or been in so I am very excited to see how it works.
Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Hi Cammie,

While the First Look Club is fairly structured, we're pretty free form over here. Take a look at what's been posted and feel free to chime in with any questions or comments, or if you're inclined, start a new thread of your own!

Best,

Paul

Cammie03 wrote:
Hello, I just signed up for the First Look Book club and I am awaiting the book. This is the first book club I have ever signed up or been in so I am very excited to see how it works.

New User
DrLuvtuch
0 Kudos

Re: Hi Everyone

I just want to say that it is a pleasure to be here talking with people, sharing ideas and being a part of the club
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:34 members 539 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: