Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
jessicaabruno
0 Kudos

Sarah Heath (maiden) Palin (married)

Our Sarah:  Made in Alaska, Chuck Heath, Sr. Chuck Heath, Jr, and Sarah Palin (Forward)

Came upon this particular book when I was browsing through one of the  local Barnes and Noble and spotted it.  Now, I just can’t wait to read this book because I read both of Ms Palin’s memoirs (Going Rogue: An American Life, 2009 and America by Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith, and Flag, 2010) which I found interesting in more ways then one.  At the same time did also read her daughter’s Bristol’s memoir (Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far, 2011) which she wrote with Nancy French and which I found interesting in more ways then one.  And Levi Johnston’s memoir (Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs, 2011) which I found interesting in more ways then one.

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)
Frequent Contributor
jessicaabruno
0 Kudos

Re: Sarah Heath (maiden) Palin (married)

Back again with my review of this memoir.  Even though I'm only half way though it.

WOW what a memoir/biography.  Its really doing justice to Sarah, but her father, brother, mother, sister, husband, kids, grand kid, others in her family, friends.

Think thats it for now.

Frequent Contributor
jessicaabruno
0 Kudos

Re: Sarah Heath (maiden) Palin (married)

Back yet again with my full review of this memoir/biography.

WOW what a memoir/biography this turned out to be.  I'm so so so glad that I found, read it, and etc.  It really did justice to her, but also to her father, brother, mother, sister, husband, kids, grand kids, other in her family, friends, and etc.  Even though I haven't been big fan of hers for sometime now.  Basically, it was combination of a lot of things including her memoirs, Bristol's memoir, and Levi's memoir, and etc that drove me away from her.  From now on I just hope that take everything with in stride and a grain of salt.  I highly recommend that others do the same as me with this.  At the same time reading the other memoirs that I have mentioned before.  Especially, going in reverse order because I found its easier that way as opposed to the opposite order.

Think thats it for now.