Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
jessicaabruno
0 Kudos

Sarah Palin's new book/s

I'm back again because I just found via google search that Sarah Palin's writing a new book/s.  At the moment I'm having no luck founding any info regarding it/them.  At the same my question also applies to other member/s of the Palin/Heath Family/ies and/or friend/s of the family/ies to write their own as well.  Just like Sarah's dad and brother (Chuck Heath, Sr/Jr) did with their book Our Sarah.

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)
Distinguished Bibliophile
MacMcK1957

Re: Sarah Palin's new book/s

Apparently she's going to publish a rehash of the "War on Christmas" that Bill O'Reilly's been trying to sell for years.  Doesn't sound like she has anything original to offer.

Frequent Contributor
jessicaabruno
0 Kudos

Re: Sarah Palin's new book/s

Back again with the exact title of Sarah Palin's new book, open letter to her, and what's everyone reading now.

Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas (Signed Edition)

11/12/13

Dear Ms Palin:

What is going on with you signed editions of your latest book only available at BN (Barnes and Noble) as opposed to small book stores.  At the same time why do you choose to be paid a huge amount in order to signed books at small book stores?  In which I do understand in a way because in the end I had to ordered it from BN.  Even after ordering it from the local small bookstore, but didn't get there because it wasn't signed edition one.  I for one always wanted to meet you in some way in which doesn't any extra money to it and beyond.  This also applies to everything and/or anything else that you do and beyond because I for one found you to be in the middle.  More then anything else ever since you 1st came on the scene.

Think that's it for now.

Thank you, again, advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno

Heres the others that I have picked up as well.

The Men Who United The States:  America's Explorers, Inventers, Eccentrics, Mavericks, and the Creation of One Nation, Indivisible (Signed Edition) and Atlantic: Great Sea Battles, Heroic Discoveries, Titanic Storms, and a Vast Ocean of a Million Stories, Simon Winchester

Think that's it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Jessica
Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)