Contributor
flynn31
0 Kudos

Back on Blossom Street

I just bought the book on Tuesday and I already have a quarter of it read. As a girl I spent many Saturdays with the neighbor lady sipping tea and learning to knit and reading this book is like wrapping myself in a prayer shawl for another moment with an understanding woman and friend in my life. I plan to buy her other books - A Shoppe on Blossom Street and a Good Yarn.
I'm going to make the prayer shawls for friends and sisters as well. I love the idea that knitting patterns are included in her books and on her website.

Gloria
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: Back on Blossom Street

flynn31 wrote:
I just bought the book on Tuesday and I already have a quarter of it read. As a girl I spent many Saturdays with the neighbor lady sipping tea and learning to knit and reading this book is like wrapping myself in a prayer shawl for another moment with an understanding woman and friend in my life. I plan to buy her other books - A Shoppe on Blossom Street and a Good Yarn.
I'm going to make the prayer shawls for friends and sisters as well. I love the idea that knitting patterns are included in her books and on her website.

Gloria

It is a awesome book. Yes!
Users Online
Currently online:54 members 440 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: