Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader
LexiV
0 Kudos

New B&N Book Club Member

June 13, 2007
Hi,
I just joined the Book Club and am so happy to be part of this community. I have just discovered Debbie Macomber books and cannot put them down. I'm reading them faster than I can buy them. I have never tried to knit, but if I can find a store in my area similar to the ones that Debbie describes in her stories, I may enjoy it as much as reading about it. She is just amazing how she brings all her characters to life. I wish I had friends like the ones she describes. I can't wait to pick up the new Blossom Street book to find out the latest news of the characters.
Regards,
LexiV
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Re: New B&N Book Club Member

LexiV,

I'm so glad you found the group- Welcome! You'll find lots of discussion from Debbie's fans here, and lots of knitters as well.

If you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.
Stephanie
Author
DebbieMacomber
0 Kudos

Re: New B&N Book Club Member

Dear Lexi,

Welcome. I'm so pleased you decided to join us. Please feel free to leap right in and share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie

LexiV wrote:
June 13, 2007
Hi,
I just joined the Book Club and am so happy to be part of this community. I have just discovered Debbie Macomber books and cannot put them down. I'm reading them faster than I can buy them. I have never tried to knit, but if I can find a store in my area similar to the ones that Debbie describes in her stories, I may enjoy it as much as reading about it. She is just amazing how she brings all her characters to life. I wish I had friends like the ones she describes. I can't wait to pick up the new Blossom Street book to find out the latest news of the characters.
Regards,
LexiV

Users Online
Currently online: 50 members 525 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: