Reader
LexiV
0 Kudos

New B&N Book Club Member

June 13, 2007
Hi,
I just joined the Book Club and am so happy to be part of this community. I have just discovered Debbie Macomber books and cannot put them down. I'm reading them faster than I can buy them. I have never tried to knit, but if I can find a store in my area similar to the ones that Debbie describes in her stories, I may enjoy it as much as reading about it. She is just amazing how she brings all her characters to life. I wish I had friends like the ones she describes. I can't wait to pick up the new Blossom Street book to find out the latest news of the characters.
Regards,
LexiV
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Re: New B&N Book Club Member

LexiV,

I'm so glad you found the group- Welcome! You'll find lots of discussion from Debbie's fans here, and lots of knitters as well.

If you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.
Stephanie
Author
DebbieMacomber
0 Kudos

Re: New B&N Book Club Member

Dear Lexi,

Welcome. I'm so pleased you decided to join us. Please feel free to leap right in and share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie

LexiV wrote:
June 13, 2007
Hi,
I just joined the Book Club and am so happy to be part of this community. I have just discovered Debbie Macomber books and cannot put them down. I'm reading them faster than I can buy them. I have never tried to knit, but if I can find a store in my area similar to the ones that Debbie describes in her stories, I may enjoy it as much as reading about it. She is just amazing how she brings all her characters to life. I wish I had friends like the ones she describes. I can't wait to pick up the new Blossom Street book to find out the latest news of the characters.
Regards,
LexiV

Users Online
Currently online:4 members 268 guests
Recent logins:
Please welcome our newest community members: