Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that this is our last week with Debbie so let's keep up the wonderful conversation. Thank you all for your participation in the group, I've enjoyed reading your thoughts and insights regarding the novel and its characters.

Debbie, thank you so much for joining us here. Your warmth and candor here in the group has been such a treat, and I so appreciate having the chance to get to know you a bit. Looking forward to your next book!

I hope to see you all in the clubs next month,
Stephanie
Author
DebbieMacomber
0 Kudos

Re: Thank you!

Dear Stephanie,

You are so very welcome. I enjoyed getting to know you a bit too. I appreciated the way you steered the discussions and how you encouraged each memeber. I hope we can work together again soon.

Debbie

Stephanie wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that this is our last week with Debbie so let's keep up the wonderful conversation. Thank you all for your participation in the group, I've enjoyed reading your thoughts and insights regarding the novel and its characters.

Debbie, thank you so much for joining us here. Your warmth and candor here in the group has been such a treat, and I so appreciate having the chance to get to know you a bit. Looking forward to your next book!

I hope to see you all in the clubs next month,

Users Online
Currently online:58 members 425 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: