Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: Penicillin - SPOILER

(and yes, they do make them for women too believe it or not.)

You know, I had heard that! hehehe Wow! that is funny!(That is all I am saying)
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: pill bottle

>A cooler head would not have prevailed for me, that's for sure. Maybe Miriam was doing the whole denial thing after having had a cheating ex-husband. I understand that but it probably wouldn't have been my reaction. I know I wouldn't have been quiet about it all. He may even have been wearing a pill bottle shaped welt on his forehead by the next morning.

Wrighty: That is too funny! hehehe
Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I'm just laughing my head off!....I went ninety miles an hour in forward gear with Vivian's post, to forty in Debbie's....now all I can think about is where I could stratigicly place that 'cillin bottle where the sun ~don't~ shine!

p.s.....and hope it has a child proof cap!

Kathy S.

Message Edited by KathyS on 07-17-2007 07:45 PM
Scribe
vivico1
0 Kudos

KathyS wrote:
I'm just laughing my head off!....I went ninety miles an hour in forward gear with Vivian's post, to forty in Debbie's....now all I can think about is where I could stratigicly place that 'cillin bottle where the sun ~don't~ shine!

Kathy S.

I was going to say the same thing, but looking for a gentile way to say it lol, you did fine, as for it having a child proof cap...I doubt it, it doesnt appear Manny wears a child proof cap either :smileysurprised:
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
KathyS
0 Kudos

Linda!!! Bad girl, bad! :smileysurprised: I was only thinking of the difficulty in the removal!
K.

vivico1 wrote:

KathyS wrote:

Kathy S.

I was going to say the same thing, but looking for a gentile way to say it lol, you did fine, as for it having a child proof cap...I doubt it, it doesnt appear Manny wears a child proof cap either :smileysurprised:

Scribe
vivico1
0 Kudos

KathyS wrote:
Linda!!! Bad girl, bad! :smileysurprised: I was only thinking of the difficulty in the removal!
K.

vivico1 wrote:

KathyS wrote:

Kathy S.

It wasnt linda, she's innocent, it was me :smileyvery-happy: Vivian
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
KathyS
0 Kudos

Sorry! My opologies to Linda!
I blame it on my lazer mouse...he's a wanderer....kind of like Manny!
Inspired Correspondent
Wrighty
0 Kudos

KathyS wrote:
K.

vivico1 wrote:

KathyS wrote:

Kathy S.

Hey! How come she gets 90 mph and I only get 40 mph?? That's worse, right? :smileywink:
He definitely deserves to have it "placed" where the sun don't shine - sideways!

("it doesn't appear Manny wears a child proof cap either" Good one! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:)
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Re: MANNY VERSUS HARRISON-MID BOOK

I thought the seen with Miriam and Mannie cracked me up. What could possibly go wrong did and to boot, the cops show up. I laughed so hard I was crying!
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
KathyS
0 Kudos

No, Debbie....I loved what you said...but going from 90 to 40 only meant I read your post second. I was laughing so hard, I had to slow my breathing down, and clear my head, before I could post! I think I was still wiping the tears away, and wrote Linda's name instead of Vivian's in that last post of mine....Let's see, I screwed up my post to Cindersue on the blackberry/blueberry thing, getting Linda messed up, and now this last post of mine!...It's a sad state of *affairs*! :smileysurprised: [groan]

Kathy S.
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

KathyS wrote:
K.

vivico1 wrote:

KathyS wrote:

Kathy S.

me bad!!! Now KathyS., you know I learn the best from you.
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

KathyS wrote:
Sorry! My opologies to Linda!
I blame it on my lazer mouse...he's a wanderer....kind of like Manny!

All I can say at this point, is you are bad.KathyS.,
KathyS
0 Kudos

kiakar wrote:

KathyS wrote:
K.

vivico1 wrote:

KathyS wrote:

Kathy S.

me bad!!! Now KathyS., you know I learn the best from you.

No comment! :smileyvery-happy:
Inspired Correspondent
Wrighty
0 Kudos

doing things the Mellie way

KathyS wrote:
No, Debbie....I loved what you said...but going from 90 to 40 only meant I read your post second. I was laughing so hard, I had to slow my breathing down, and clear my head, before I could post! I think I was still wiping the tears away, and wrote Linda's name instead of Vivian's in that last post of mine....Let's see, I screwed up my post to Cindersue on the blackberry/blueberry thing, getting Linda messed up, and now this last post of mine!...It's a sad state of *affairs*! :smileysurprised: [groan]

Kathy S.

It's not sad! Look how much fun we're having! And all because Dot wrote a funny storyline about a cheating loser who can't keep his bedstand contents straight, or his women. Yay Dot! Yay Mellie! (And we're not fussy like Miriam about messing up our posts and worrying about the correct names and stuff. Pssh shaw!)
Users Online
Currently online:61 members 730 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: