New User
LOLthuyyx
0 Kudos

Breaking Dawn's FIRST chapter!

RIGHT WHEN I SAW THIS LINK i head straight to here so i can share it with you guys. I dont know if anyone already saw it, but i just saw it. Its the first chapter of Breaking Dawn(BD)!

now im gonna go read it x]
Contributor
team-edward
0 Kudos

Re: Breaking Dawn's FIRST chapter!

OMG I just read it too!
Now i really cant wait until august or even next week to read the whole 1st chapter
What do you think?
New User
LOLthuyyx
0 Kudos

i think its pretty good! At first when i read it, i didnt really get it until i read it again when i finally realize that shes NOT riding her chevy xD
I think im really slow today haha.
Contributor
team-edward
0 Kudos

hey thats cool im always slow i thought it was good too
i could also actually picture bella there but wait is there even one scene in any of the books that i cant picture clearly LOL
Contributor
bookweasel
0 Kudos

OK, becoming a little obsessed since reading more posts yesterday. So I have to get this idea in writing so I can get it out of my head. "If" the rumors are correct about someone Bella loves attacking her, I would guess it is Edward or one of the other Cullens. But, it is because Alec's "gift" is this sort of manipulation. And Bella will be able to overcome it because her "gift" has always been the ability to combat mental manipulation. So maybe either by touch or mentally she will be able to extend her protection to someone else. Or maybe her gift will be that she can mentally subdue the one using the mental powers, rather than just the passive protection she had as a human. Just a thought.
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

i read it already, bella seem normal(mean she always panic)
**DLN**
Contributor
Alice_Marie
0 Kudos

The whole first chapter is now officially out, and in the preface, it does talk about Bella giving her life to someone she loved; and about facing death again.

Personally, i think (and pray) that it means she is going to let Edward change her (technically, she'll be dying). The rest of the first chapter was really good, but it made me a little mad, because I really wish that I could read the whole thing now but I have to wait two whole months!

Alice
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

I know!
The words on the cover of BD scare me because In don't know who she is talking to!
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
New User
Eternalflame488
0 Kudos

OK so I am so excited for the book when i read the first chapter I was so drawn into it that when i turned the last page I was disappointed when i realized it was over. However this makes it that much harder to wait the remaining 54 days.
New User
TeamSwitzerland09
0 Kudos

There is a better version of the 1st chapter like the entire thing on this link but you have to add them to read it
"Isabella Swan?" he looked up through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever ----- every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
*sigh* EDWARD *sigh*
"does me being half-naked bother you"
*Jacob*
New User
I_wish_i_were_bella_swan1
0 Kudos

BREAKING DAWN IS GOING TO BE AMAZING IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New User
cullenfanatic
0 Kudos

I WANT HER CAR!!!!!!!!!!
gosh!!!im so excited!
Toy
Contributor
Toy
0 Kudos

i can't wait to the book comes out it took me a mintue to realize she was in a new ccar
New User
Alliy
0 Kudos

Question for all you guys does anyone get the feeling that Bella and Edward WILL die in this forth book?

Contributor
NVix06
0 Kudos

Kind of...but Stephenie said it would be a happy ending.  So I don't think they will die in the end...

"Holy crow!"
New User
ilovetwilight22
0 Kudos

i have the special edition eclipse so i read breaking dawn right after i read eclipse.

i can not wait til the book comes out. which is tonight! im going to the party at b&n

i enjoyed the the part when edward and bella tell charlie that they are getting married.

and when the guys at the gas station mention the "missle-proof glass" that bella's car is equipped with.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL BREAKING DAWN!!!!!

New User
twilight_luv_forever
0 Kudos

yea i am sooo excited for the partay tonite and i get to buy the book!!!!:smileyvery-happy:
New User
Vareal_Stormbringer
0 Kudos

Im pulling out my hair!!!!!!!! i pre-orderd the book and it still hasn't come yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vareal