Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
book_lover_tnmebdth
0 Kudos

Re: Covers-What do you think?

The BD cover will be on the inside of the special edition Eclipse with the first chapter of it!!!!  It comes out May 31st!!! Um....I think that the cover will have a ring on it....ruby.  The other covers have a red and black theme, so we need to put that in specualtion.
"Look after my heart, I left it with you."
-Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

the new cover is retarded
and i HATE it!!! :smileysad:
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
LoveRae
0 Kudos

Ok the Breaking Dawn cover. What do we all think? Two pawns. One red, one white. Maybe it's Bella and the Cullens against the Volturi. Fighting it out?

I really didn't expect this to be the cover of BD. The other covers were so femine. This one is so masculine and rough.
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

The white on is acutally a queen and the
red is just a pawn. So to me i think that
possibly Bella is the queen and as for the
little read pawn idk. For the name "Breaking Dawn"
i think that means Bella's new life like she
is breaking into dawn but i dont know. Or some
how the cullens are put into light. Idk just
theorys. :smileyvery-happy:
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
New User
knunes_teamedward
0 Kudos

On stepheniemeyer.com she says that the Twilight cover is Forbidden fruit, but she had no part in picking eclipse & new moons covers. They were picked by the editors, so I'm not sure they have any real meaning. If they do, she had nothing to do with it
-Knunes_teamedward
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

Ya, but still if you think about it they do have meaning. Sm didn't make the cover but still the editors probably put meaning to it. They aren't going to put some random picture.  New Moons cover is the tulip that's dyeing but not dead yet so i think that represents Bella dyeing without Edward and Eclipse is Bella and Jake splitting up. Those are just rumors but they seriously wouldn't just put a random picture.
~Bella- Breaking Dawn