Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
joyd
0 Kudos

Re: Discussion Topic: Epilogue Epiphanies?

And Seph-
Why do we not feel sorrier for Leah? Isn't she in the same predicament as Jacob?
I, for one, really feel for her- she lost her love, has to see him all the time with the other girl, can read his thoughts about his new love (!) and on top of it all, turns into a werewolf!!! Talk about a sucky life!!
Contributor
Sephyra
0 Kudos

Joy, I do feel sorry for Leah but I seem to get the impression that a lot of readers don't. She does show off in the fight and Jacob has to go save her which gets him hurt in the process then she won't leave him alone in the epilogue. I see the motivations behind what she does though, like I said I'm still fishing for the plot twist so just throwing stuff out there :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
extinah
0 Kudos

Joy: There are a lot of characters....that's the thing about her series. I think you really *do* have to read it from the beginning to understand it all. You can't just pick up a book in the middle like some books. She does a good job at developing the characters, too, but you have to read all the books to get it all. :]
Frequent Contributor
extinah
0 Kudos

I think leah may have a bigger role--or Jake might find someone else who hasn't been introduced yet. It's not that i don't like Leah--we don't know her yet! I think the way she's acted and the things she has done is forgivable. From her conversations, she doesn't seem like a very nice person...although she was at some point. I'll give her more time to grow. :] Poor Sam and Leah.
Contributor
familyguygurl
0 Kudos

What i think is going to happen in the next book is that Jacob is going to try to stop the wedding by trying to get Bella do things that she does not want to do, like force her to kiss him or something. So when she does that Edward will get so mad that he will want to stop the wedding. And maybe he might try to kidnap her or something since Alice can't see the werewolves future. I also think Jacob might force her to sleep with him and make her marry him instead of Edward. I don't know. That's just what i think. What do you think?
New User
teamjacob101
0 Kudos

i have to strongly agree and disagree at the same time. although i agree that bella is way way way to interested in edward and madly in love with him that she can bearly bear to break away from him.  But in my opinion i still beleive deep in my heart that she should say " the hell with edward" because Jacob cares for her so deeply. no effence to edward cuz i like him too. if she is wit edward she becomes a vampire and can never see her family or jake again. but if she is in a strong bond with jake she can still hang with edward and be wit jacob cuz she luvs too.
New User
twilightluver2395
0 Kudos

It made me feel bad for Jacob. but it also made me feel like he was acting a bit over-dramatic about the situation. it's not like he imprinted on  Bella,so why does he have to take the rejection so badly. i mean if he really loves Bella as much as he says he does, than why won't he let bella be happy instead of making her feel bad all the time?:smileysad: it just doesnt really make sense to me.
New User
scanmwcats
0 Kudos

Does anyone know where I can find the epilogue for Eclipse so that I can read it??
I dont own the book.. and I only realy want to read the epilogue.....