Contributor
book_lover_tnmebdth
0 Kudos

Do you think that Stephenie Meyer will have a series following the werewolves?

OK, I really am desperate to get everyone's opinion on this....will stephenie have a series in jacob's perspective after maybe the cullens go elsewhere?  Like maybe following his life and him being imprinted and so on and so forth?  I am defeinately for it, well i know team jacob is for it, but what about everyone else.

*note: i am not affilated as team edward or jacob because it flips back and forth abotu every minute....
"Look after my heart, I left it with you."
-Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

Re: Do you think that Stephenie Meyer will have a series following the werewolves?

that a very good idea! BUT I like EDWARD BEST.
**DLN**
Contributor
Alice_Marie
0 Kudos

Re: Do you think that Stephenie Meyer will have a series following the werewolves?

As long as she continues with the Cullens and Bella till the end, that's fine by me. I actually think it's a great idea, but I'm way too into Bella and Edward's story right now to take a break.:smileyhappy:

_Alice_
Frequent Contributor
book-aholic25
0 Kudos

u know i never thought of that! which is surprising b/c i WAY overanalyze books!

i think its possible. she did do the epilogue from jacob's POV in Eclipse.

and since edward's and bella's story has titles that have 2 do w/ the moon - twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - maybe jacob's story would have 2 do w/ the sun. like...idk. but Stephenie would find a way! b/c she rox!
Reading is the cure to everything. Expecially anger.
Contributor
book_lover_tnmebdth
0 Kudos

interesting idea....i kinda came up with the idea from the epilogue of eclipse (like you said) but it would definately be different.... can't wait to see what that genius comes up with next!!
"Look after my heart, I left it with you."
-Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
Toy
Contributor
Toy
0 Kudos

I'm for both sorry i can't choose between Edward and Jacob but if she does that would be great
New User
MollyCullen
0 Kudos

She is not continuing with the series sadly. But the books that are written already she will be  writing from different peoples perspectives yes. Edward, Bree, Leah etc. If she does do Leahs story then yes.

***Im with the vampires, of course***

***Im with the vampires of course***