Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
team-edward
0 Kudos

First Scene of Twilight movie

it came up briefly before about the "pepper spray" but i think it was spray paint b/c she sprayed it at the camera lense so that if she died edward wouldnt have to see it happen and she ran away b/c since she already got that far might as well try right?

i also dont understand this it took bella about 2 seconds to spray the camera and start running why do you think it took james so long to finally go after her? Vampires are supposed to be super fast w/ fast reflexes. Maybe he was just aggrevated at her and knew he could catch her easily

last what was with james flying? Vampires dont fly! was that him jumping? idk but other than that it was really good i would have liked to see a scene w/ more dialouge to really see how the actors potray their characters.

tell me what you think!

:smileyhappy: love you edward
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

Re: First Scene of Twilight movie

[ Edited ]
i say that edward shouldnt b in the room until bella was unconscious. and i agree with u, y were they flying???????????????

Message Edited by iloveloveloveedward on 06-02-2008 08:38 PM
**DLN**
Contributor
team-edward
0 Kudos

seriously hopefully it wont be drastically different from the book

i actually cant believe more people arent talking about this
Contributor
wmelissa
0 Kudos

I agree with what you said about Edward being in the room.. why was he there so early? They must have changed the ending of the scene drastically... maybe because there wasn't a very climatic ending between Edward and James? And if Edward arrives so early, does James not bite Bella?
I have to say that I'm a tad bit disappointed with the movie already... I really don't like the person they picked to play Edward. But I'm hoping that if I don't have too high of expectations for the movie, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. We shall see.
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

and what happen 2 Alice,Jasper,and Carlise in the seen??????? they were suppose 2 arrive with edward.
**DLN**
New User
knunes_teamedward
0 Kudos

It totally bugs me already.
I'm sort of not looking forward to the movie because its so different.
I hope Stephenie doesn't let them change too much.
I know stuffs gonna have to be different for it not to be too long, but seriously, the last scene should be just like the book. It's dumb if he shows up before she's unconsious.\
-Knunes_team edward
Frequent Contributor
mspotter
0 Kudos

I agree. Does she even get bitten? And when James into the mirror was that supposed to be him killing James? IDK. I am a little disappointed but still excited.
"Live like you are at the bottom even if you are at the top." -Jonas Brothers
Inspired Contributor
krazywazy1901
0 Kudos

The flying thing.

I seriously think he was jumping over her.

In other scenes with vampires, they all jump. Not fly.

Contributor
rainy12
0 Kudos

Interesting assessment. I was wondering who you would think of, actor wise, to play the role of Edward?
New User
MollyCullen
0 Kudos

People. Rob Pattinson. How could you not love him! seriously, whats become of todays people. I love you Rob. Dont listen to these people.

***Im with the vampires of course***

***Im with the vampires of course***