Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
twilightseries_luvit
0 Kudos

IS BREAKING DAWN THE LAST BOOK?!?!?!?!

i really hope not.
i just might cry.
a lot. =[[[[
Contributor
Alice_Marie
0 Kudos

Re: IS BREAKING DAWN THE LAST BOOK?!?!?!?!

According to one website that I was looking at, Breaking Dawn is not the last book of the series, but it is supposedly the last book to be told in Bella's point of view.

~Alice
Contributor
book_lover_tnmebdth
0 Kudos

According to Stephenie, it is the last book in Bella's perspective, but that doesn't mean it's the last of the series!  I really hope it's not!!
"Look after my heart, I left it with you."
-Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
New User
twilightluver2395
0 Kudos

i hope that it isnt the last book because if it is i would be sad as well. But if it is the lst book in bella's point of view, then i'll be happy cause i am interested to see what evrtone else is thinking
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

I just realized that i am gonna cry when its over!
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Contributor
Katt
0 Kudos

I read in a Q and A with SM that this is not the last book. It is only the last book with just POV from Bella. She already has book 5 and book 6 layed out. She just will be taking a break after BD and Midnight Sun.  
New User
robertgirl
0 Kudos

if u go to stepheniemeyer.com it says that its not the last book but the last one in bellas perspective... if u go to her site it has the first chapter of the book midnight sun which is the next book she is writing and its from edwards perspective there is really alot more to him then bella is pretty good u should all check it out the link is..... http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
hes the love of my life.....my baby boy
Toy
Contributor
Toy
0 Kudos

well actually it's not she's suppose to be writing it on Edwards perspective now Midnight Sun i read the first chapter on the website it's good
New User
mrscullen411
0 Kudos

Steph said that it was the last book from Bellas prospective and Midnight sun was the only one she had the heart to write from Edwards prospective but she wants to make it from someone elses prospective also so hopefully she will keep it up. =D
"...and so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?"
Frequent Contributor
Jess25rocks
0 Kudos

yeah i heard that too but i will cry when i finish the book cuz im gnna miss bellas POV. i really hope steph continues writing after midnight sun because idk whut im gnna do without twilight. and i also heard that she wanted to continue the series but wanted to add more uh maturity but she said tht really young kids r reading and it wudnt be fair to them. i say just continue the series i dont care if its changed to the adult section because i absolutely love edward and bella and all the cullens. and i also heard she did want to write like about 4 more books and she had 5 and 6 layed out and stuff but the question is whose pov will it be? will it be edwards ?
teamm edwarddd . ilovehim !