New User
The_other_half_of_bella
0 Kudos

Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hey everyone! My name is Kenz and i am a 13 girl who can't get enough of  the twilight saga! I was very seceptical when i first herd of stephenie's series but my love of vampires pulled me in when my uncle bought me the first book while i was at his house i read the book in just two days!!!  i as so hooked that i went out and bought bothe New Moon and Eclipse, both of which i finished in just 1 day each. This will probebly sound pretty dorky and all but i havn't stop dreaming about Edward since... but hey can you blame me? i mean he is irrisistible!BUt anyways i digress, as of Augest 2nd i will be locked in my room refusing to come out untill i am finished!
" ' And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb'
' What a stupid lamb'
'what a Masochristic lion....' " Edward and Bella
New User
Newmoon88
0 Kudos

Hello Twilight Fans! Im Venessa, and im BIG on reading. In fact, i work at the public library in my home town of Robstown. : ) I knew of the twilight series for a while now, them being in the library, and it never interest me to read them. My co-worker read them all and said i should give them a try. At that time i was reading all of Dan brown's book, and theres a book of his that we didnt have, so to kill time untill his book came in, i decided to read twilight. It took me 2 days to read it. I fell in love with it. Read New moon, took me 2 days, fell in love with that one. Then read Eclipse, took me bout a day 1/2 and loved it. Me and my co-worker were ready to read the new one, we couldnt wait to get our hands on it, turns out.. my boss ordered a breaking dawn book early, and we got it 1 day before it released at Barnes and Nobles. We were both fighting over who got to read it first, i let her have it, since she introduced me to the series, and i ended up going to Barnes and nobles for the party, PACKED! i havent read it yet, but im going to get started on it soon. anyway....i love edward
Frequent Contributor
BnBookworm
0 Kudos

it seems like I only come out the summer that the long anticipated final book comes out. I did this with HP too. I finished twilight yesterday, and i have the next two on hold at the library. I dont care about spoilers, though.
Ninety percent of who you are is invisible
Imagination...is a form of seeing
New User
thatjessicagirl
0 Kudos

Hi I'm Jessica. I am 20 years old and just started reading the twilight series. I admit I have become addicted to stephenie meyers and her work and I can't wait to see what happens in the end of the series!

At first I did not want to read the series at all considering that the intended audience was for young teens. There was just so much hype revolving around the series that I just had to see what all the fuss was about :smileyhappy:

I am not a big fan of vampire type stories but I have made an exception this time! I also look forward to other stephenie meyer work in the future!

Frequent Contributor
AbsolutePirateVampyre
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi!

As you can tell from my username I love pirates and vampires. Ever since my friend gave me Twilight for my birthday last year I have been hooked on the series. I have been waiting in annoyingly crazy anticipation for the new book to come out but, I still have longer to wait.:robotsad: Unfortunately, I can't  make it to a Barnes and Noble to ge my own copy. What I love about the Twilight series is that Stephanie Meyer doesn't really get into the vampire myths and stuff with the Cullens. I tried reading Dracula and after Twilight there is just no comparison. Sorry Bram. Ha Ha I made a joke. I also tried watching Dracula 2000. There is just all the fear of the vampires. They act more like monsters than humans. 

Other things I like are manga, anime, love stories and quite recently,Star Wars. I love to read and write.

Message Edited by AbsolutePirateVampyre on 08-05-2008 11:46 PM
Awesometastic ^ =.= ^
New User
Ashtoreth
0 Kudos

Greetings, fellow Twilight series fans!  I am 27 years old, and I just recently picked up Twilight.  I wasn't expecting much, though it had been recommended to me through a librarian friend of mine over a year ago.  I am both regretful and relieved that I waited to start the series.  Regretful, for having missed out on the series for so long.  Relieved, because I don't have to wait for the next book to be released.  Much respect to those of you who started the series when it first came out, I don't know how you could stand the anxious anticipation for the next book to be released.

I underestimated how much I would enjoy the series.  I ordered Twilight on a whim, and failed to order the rest of the series right away.  After finishing Twilight the first day after it's arrival, I knew I couldn't wait for any online order to arrive, so I went to the bookstore and purchased New Moon.  I ordered the last two books online, but that was a serious mistake, one that I should have known to avoid after having read Twilight.

Now I sit here, two days away from the arrival of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, in agony because I finished New Moon the day I bought it and none of my local libraries have Eclipse available for checkout.

On a side note, I felt a little lame having to go to the Young Adult section to pick up Eclipse.  To be honest, that wasn't the section I was expecting this series to be in, after reading Twilight.  I think it would be more fitting to be in the Fantasy category, but that's just one 27-year-old's opinion.
New User
bookwormAR
0 Kudos

Hi my name is ali I loved all the books they were addictive. I can't wait till twilight comes to the movie theatres. It looks so good. I think my favorite Twilight saga book would have to be Twilight because it started the hype and it is just overall an awesome book.
New User
iluvtwilight711
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! So I'm Kendal. As you can tell by my username, I LOVE Twilight. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!! My friends think I'm to young to like it because I'm only 12, but I'm a really avid reader. I started readng the Harry Potter Series in the 2nd grade. I love reading, almost as much as I love Twilight. My friends all yell at me, cause they'll be talking to me and I'll be like, wait, what did you say? cause I was reading. I spend like all day reading pretty much. Right now I'm reading "The Hunger Games" By Suzanne Vollins. I read "The Underland" series by her. It was really good. I can read anywhere. On a car or plane or train or anything. I just don't get how people don't like to read, you know what I mean?? So incase any of you don't believemewhen I say I really am addicted to Twilight, Ive read every single book in that series 62 times each, in the past year. No lie. I counted. and when I first read Twilight, it took me 4 hours to finish. New Moon and Eclipse took longer, but only because I got the stomach bug while I was in the middle of reading them. Thats me!!!

~Kendal~