New User
bluesgirl23
0 Kudos

Jakob Black and Leah Clearwater

Okay, so I just finsihed reading Eclipse. Yeah, yeah I know Leah was a bit insensitive and annoying in the end. But I think there's something there. Both Leah and Jacob are victims of heartbreak. Leah and Sam were in love, but Sam imprinted on Emily and and left Leah. Sam and Emily's relationship was often compared to Bella and Edward's. Bella couldn't be with Jake because Edward is her true soulmate. So I think Leah and Jacob at least have that much in common.
Contributor
ima_sucker_for_jacob
0 Kudos

Re: Jakob Black and Leah Clearwater

Ok to tell you the truth I really dont want both of them together. Seriously I dont think Jacob likes Leah that much... but idk I may be wrong but sometimes I want bella and jacob togehter. Yes I am a jacob fan and I really feel sorry for him right now. But I doubt bella would pick to be with jacob in the end. I think she will still stay with edward. *sighs* Why couldnt jacob come in earlier? Ugh. But yeah I dont know if he will imprint on the next book or not. Well just see.
Frequent Contributor
kmcryan0809
0 Kudos

my friend and I were just talking about this and we were wondering if maybe it isnt possible for two werewolves to imprint on one another. its only possible for a werewolf to imprint on a human. so maybe Jake and Leah will end up together, but because they cant imprint on one another they dont know it yet. i know that sounds crazy and way out there, but i just had to say it anyway.
-Kay

"It's all fun and games until the vice-president shoots you in the face."

Gaspard Ulliel is the true Edward Cullen
New User
EDWARDisMINE
0 Kudos

ugh, you all. get it right.

to imprint on someone you must simply see them, and you know. obviously, jacob and leah have SEEN each other so they obviously have NOT imprinted on each other.

but besides imprinting, i think something may be there. maybe.

Contributor
zimmyzam
0 Kudos

Get your point, mate. But think.

Jacob CAN'T see her- not really. All he's cared about, since even before he went wolf, was Bella. Do you think he could set sights on anybody but her?

I think that he won't be able to imprint on anybody until he at least starts to get over Bella, and seeing everybody else clearly again. I reeeaaaalllly don't like the idea of him and Leah together, but I think it's possible...
Contributor
book_lover_tnmebdth
0 Kudos

Leah has always seemed bitter to me after Sam left her, but I think that Jacob will handle it a little better than her because he knows that she's happy and doesn't have to "live" with her thoughts or see her every day.
"Look after my heart, I left it with you."
-Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
Frequent Contributor
bookgirl205
0 Kudos

Re: Jacob Black and Leah Clearwater

I think that there is something there with Jacob & Leah. I think that there will be something between them in Breaking Dawn

Book Girl 205 :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:
Im with the vampires of course.... Bella Swan
Toy
Contributor
Toy
0 Kudos

um i don't know becasue i don't really see them as a couple but if they do become a couple in the next book hey what can you do when your in love
Frequent Contributor
teamjacob
0 Kudos

yeahh i think ur rite; my friend and i have been thinking that for a long time. leah is irritating, but wouldn't anyone be after what happened to her with sam. they do have a bond, and stephenie must have had a reason for ending eclipse with leah and jacob. as depressing as it is, we kno jake can't end up with bella so there's gotta be someone else.