Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
book_luver_10
0 Kudos

Midnight Sun!!

How are you guys liking Midnight Sun!! I luv it. stephanie says that she might not go through with it. tell me how u feel.
New User
Readsalot95
0 Kudos

Re: Midnight Sun!!

i have refused to read midnight sun because i totally love the Twilight series and the reason she won't publish Midnight Sun is because it leaked into the internet.  So i have vowed not to contribute to this issue.  Hopefully she will change her mind and finish the book!!!
New User
MollyCullen
0 Kudos

I loved Midnight sun. I had no idea that Edward was so devoted to Bella so soon. I really hope you continue with Midnight sun. It brings a whole new light to Twilight. We love you Steph! and of course Edward and the rest of the Cullens. jasper in perticular.

~Mrs. Jasper Hale

***Im with the vampires of course***
New User
Book_worm13
0 Kudos

Well i startd readin Midnight sun but i stop because its not fair to stephenie.... i just hope.. really really hope she change her mind because the book looks interesting___
Contributor
LibertyBella
0 Kudos

I agree with you completely!!  Although it has been extremely hard for me to continue waiting until she does publish Midnight Sun, I also refuse to read it until Stephanie Meyer is reading for the public to read it. 

Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

ok so heres the deal w/ midnight sun: stephenie meyer gave a few people copies of what she had written so far to a few people she thought she could trust.  they illegally posted them on the internet. she now is unsure if she is even going to finish. for the rest of the story and stephenie's copy of it:

http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

I personally dont want to read midnight sun until its finished and published

that was really messed up what  those people did...

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Contributor
ForestGuardCaptain
0 Kudos

I can't wait to read it! I know it's on her website!
New User
johanny11360
0 Kudos

I absolutely love Midnight Sun.  It feels like I'm reading Twilight for the first time again.  At first I didn't want to read it because I heard she wasn't going to finish it, but temptation got the better of me.  I changed my mind when I heard it was Edwards thoughts that were speaking.  I immediately went to the website to read it. 

The beginning of the book is better then I thought.  I fell in love with Edward all over again.  

Stephenie Meyer assistant or manager or whoever he is has posted that she will finish Midnight Sun.  I really hope its true because the the book is an amazing read so far.    

book_luver_10 wrote:
How are you guys liking Midnight Sun!! I luv it. stephanie says that she might not go through with it. tell me how u feel.

One man with a head on his shoulders is worth a dozen without......Elizabeth I