New User
bellascully
0 Kudos

Questions

Alright, I know I have been a bit lax in posting this but here goes anyway. I am attending Stephenie's book signing this coming weekend. As usual, before the actual signing there is an oppertunity for a Q&A segment. My proposition to all of you, if you have a question for Stephenie (Eclipse or otherwise related) post it here. If you see a question already posted you would really like to know the answer to, write the author's name and question, the question most "wanted" will be taken to Stephenie and I will try diligently to have it answered and posted at the end of the thread.
Frequent Contributor
extinah
0 Kudos

Re: Questions

Hey there,

How exciting!

The only thing I'd like clarified is the epilogue from Jacob's POV. Anything she can elaborate on would be great.

Have fun!!!
paulgoatallen
0 Kudos

Bellascully:
I'd love to know where Meyer is going to go with this series after Breaking Dawn. Will she still write about old characters or create a whole new cast? Are Bella, Edward and Jacob completely done after BE or is there a chance that she'll revisit them? Inquiring minds want to know!
Paul
"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Contributor
live2laff
0 Kudos

Hey!! I just wanted to know, in New Moon, who's voice was it that Bella heard(like when she was on the motorcycle and about to jump of the cliff)? Was it Edward, or her conscience, or what?? Luv it if u could find out! liv2laff:smileywink:
Contributor
NicholbyCat
0 Kudos

This is from Stephenie Meyer's website. The FAQ for New Moon. Interesting - I was hoping it was really Edward's voice! Oh well.

Q. Was Edward somehow psychically connected to Bella with the whole hearing-voices thing?

A. No. So powerfully was Bella's subconscious knowledge trying to break through her wrong-headed notions, that it produced some very convincing delusions. I'm not surprised that people thought, in the beginning, that Edward was somehow there (wishful thinking on all our parts). However, I AM surprised that people continued to think this after a certain event that made it impossible to believe that Edward was aware of Bella's circumstances. Can you guess what it was? Laurent, in the meadow. If Edward had had any inkling of the fact that Victoria had returned for Bella, no matter how far away on the planet he was, he would have been back in Forks within twenty-four hours.

www.stepheniemeyer.com
A good book is the best of friends. -Old English Proverb
Contributor
live2laff
0 Kudos

thanx nichol!!
paulgoatallen
0 Kudos

That was very cool! Thanks!
Paul
"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky