Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
reda07
0 Kudos

Questions.

[ Edited ]

These questions may have been asked before, but what do you think about the fact Bella can already smell blood? Also, the fact her skin is quite pale similar to that of the Cullens? She isn't influenced by any power regarding the mind. Earlier on, I held an hypothesis, but it doesn't seem to add up. What's really with her? Is there a missing piece that we aren't informed of? What do you think?

Message Edited by reda07 on 07-31-2008 05:36 PM
New User
musebaby11008
0 Kudos

Re: Questions.

I think all of those things will affect how Bella is when she's a vampire and I bet stephenie meyer did a wonderful job of wrapping it up. The best theory I could say would be if you've ever read Demon in my view by amelia atwater-rhodes. the character jessica has vampire like qualities but isn't a vampire and the reason is that her mother was turned into a vampire while pregenant then a witch gave her back her life and once she was human again she gave birth to Jessica, and although Jessica's father was human she had had vampiric blood in her system for many years, her mother was a vampire for a while. There might be something like that but obviously Bella's mother isnt a vampire and never was. 

New User
reda07
0 Kudos

Re: Questions.

I'm just ready for this last book,hoping it has the answers.