Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
The_other_half_of_bella
0 Kudos

The Twilight Movie????

Is the Twilight movie based on just the first book ar the whole saga because i saw a clip were Jacob became a wolf. Bella doesn't find out till New Moon... right? So whats the deal....?
" ' And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb'
' What a stupid lamb'
'what a Masochristic lion....' " Edward and Bella
New User
twilightlover08
0 Kudos

Re: The Twilight Movie????

the twilight movie coming out in december from what i have seen is just of the first book and not the whole saga. Im guessing that maybe the clip you saw was just created by another fan, i have seen many of these on youtube but the actual movie trailer does not show jacob turning into a warewolf. :smileyhappy:
New User
CarinaKool
0 Kudos

None of the trailers that I saw for this had Jake (Jacob Black) during into the werewolf either.  If you go to the website for the movie, http://www.twilightthemovie.com/, there are 3 trailers to the movie, and a trailer for the behind-the-scenes, making a total of 4 trailers on there and none of these show Jake turning into a werewolf.  From seeing these, it only looks as Twilight the movie is based solely on the 1st book and not more than one of those books from the Twilight saga.
New User
The_other_half_of_bella
0 Kudos

twilightlover08 wrote:
the twilight movie coming out in december from what i have seen is just of the first book and not the whole saga. Im guessing that maybe the clip you saw was just created by another fan, i have seen many of these on youtube but the actual movie trailer does not show jacob turning into a warewolf. :smileyhappy:
You know you're most likly right well i geuss the only way to be sure is to wait till 12-12-08 lol
" ' And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb'
' What a stupid lamb'
'what a Masochristic lion....' " Edward and Bella