New User
twilightluvrx3
0 Kudos

Twilight movie question!!!

I was just wonderingg... Do any of you know if the movie will follow just this book or the whole series?? Or will they put the whole series into one movie?? This question has been driving me insane lately and i just finished twilight and i wanna get new moon and eclipse soooooo badly!!! Thoughts are welcome!!
~~ tHaNkS - AiLeEn ~~
Contributor
Alice_Marie
0 Kudos

Re: Twilight movie question!!!

The movie that comes out in December will only follow the Twilight book. I don't think that they put all four into a movie, because:

A) There is no way they can fit all that awesome stuff from over two thousand pages into a short, two hour movie (that would so be cheating us Twilight lovers)

and

B) They all ready finished shooting it on May 2nd, and Breaking Dawn doesn't come out until August 2nd (which would also be cheating us because then they cast/crew/etc. would know the events of Breaking Dawn and we wouldn't).

Good question, though. : )

Alice
New User
twilightluvrx3
0 Kudos

thanks for the comment :smileyhappy: It sucks that they won't follow the series but the guy that plays Edward 3 is hot!! So I guess it'll pay off :]
~~ tHaNkS - AiLeEn ~~
Contributor
Alice_Marie
0 Kudos

Robert Pattinson IS hot.

Does anybody know what Taylor Lautner (i think this is his name; I mean the guy who is playing Jacob) been in? Is he a good actor?

Thought I'd just throw that out there. Thanks.

Alice
New User
twilightluvrx3
0 Kudos

I've seen his picture and hes good looking. But I don't think I've seen him in any movies before. :[
~~ tHaNkS - AiLeEn ~~
Frequent Contributor
mspotter
0 Kudos

Hey guys I don't know if this has already been talked about.. What do you think Twilight should be rated? I have heard PG-13 and R. I don't think it should be rated R because it is a young adult novel.
"Live like you are at the bottom even if you are at the top." -Jonas Brothers
Contributor
wmelissa
0 Kudos

From what I've read, SM had a clause put in the movie contract that it has to be rated PG-13 or less due to the fact that she (and some of her readers) are mormon, and because it's a YA book.
Frequent Contributor
JulietCullen
0 Kudos

1ST OF ALL
the movie twilight, only follows twilight, b/c as somebody else said, fitting all 4 books into 2 hours wont work
they might have a contract about following them, just like HP
they say taylor lautner is a good actor, im sorry i cannot comment on the hot thing(ew)
but he grasps jacob very well!
Frequent Contributor
mspotter
0 Kudos

Okay thanks. :smileyvery-happy:

wmelissa wrote:
From what I've read, SM had a clause put in the movie contract that it has to be rated PG-13 or less due to the fact that she (and some of her readers) are mormon, and because it's a YA book.

"Live like you are at the bottom even if you are at the top." -Jonas Brothers