Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Bella_Cullen
0 Kudos

Re: What 'IF' B/E have a baby what do you think the baby will be like?

Um I'm sorry but they can. A fan ask the author (stepheine) a question and she answered that they couldn't have a baby. I'm positve. Check the lexicon though then you can see yourself. It's in the personal coraspondance.
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

i think it would be better if they had a kid when they were Vampires so Bella would beabe to become a vampire and not want ot eat it....i ould want it to age up until its lyk 17/18 or summit then it cud stop aging......errrrm it could be perfect and not need to drink blood or eat anythng at all..........it would be just the perfect baby ooh and it would have to have Edwards eyes. ooh wouldn't Edward be the most perfect dad ever because hes perfect at everything and with his mind reading thing he would no exactly what it wanted..........oooh but when it was older if it did anything bad Edward would no coz of the mind reading thing lol that could be entertaining......oooh mayb Bella could have a power that enabled vampires to have children its completly impossible but im sure SM could ind someway to make it work....ike u said its fiction.

"No Emmet i punched a werewolf in the face"

- Hollie :smileyhappy:
New User
irisheyz
0 Kudos

I was just asking my sister the same thing today! I was thinking...in their world...how many vampires have had..relations..with a human? So what if Edward was to fulfill Bella's requirement before turning her into a vampire and she ended up pregnant? Just because he is dead doesn't mean he can't..have relations...so why not a product of that relation..... The baby would be the most loved child ever.. Just think of Rosalie would be the greatest aunt ever...Esme and Charlisle being grandparents! (though hard to imagine since they are supposed to look like they are 30ish)

Why couldn't Edward still change Bella after she had the baby? I don't see why not. :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
woohoo i rlly hope summit lyk that happens...Carlisle n Esme would be the perfect garandparents woohoo! i rlly want the Cullens to get a pet dog or cat or something...wierd i no...but stephanie meyer said in some question n answer thing that they would have no desire to eat it but the pet would be terrified of them coz of its natural instincts n stuff...oh well....i love animals soo id be skrewed if i was a vampire im a vegetarian now soo i wouldn't be able to eat ppl or animals lol..yep deffinitly skrewed!

"he looks ta you like.....like oyur something ot eat" - Mike Newton

Team Edward! :smileyhappy:......Jacobs mine :smileytongue:

- Hollie :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Hollie_xxx on 02-09-2008 04:34 AM