Frequent Contributor
kraziekatie24
0 Kudos

Re: What are your hopes for 'Breaking Dawn'?

i really really really hope we get to see the wedding.
and bella's transformation.
and so much more.
bella competing for edward would be great too, but it won't happpen.

-Kate

Hey Stephen, I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you chose. Those other girls, well, they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?

hisgoldeneyesmesmorizedme

book nerd. music freak. movie fanatic.
major obsesser over so many things.

I love to read and write poetry/lyrics and short stories. The layers of music fascinates me. Someday, I want to do movie soundtracks, maybe, or teach. The book to movie transition fascinates me to the extreme. I've been mesmorized by the way Harry Potter and Twilight and so many others have been brought into movies is something I think I would love to do.
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

I was wondering how you actually pronounce Carlisle..............it's driving me mad. My friend says it some other way
-Emmaly Cullen...........I swear that's my last name!
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

I was wondering how you actually pronounce Carlisle..........if you know. My friend says it some other way and it's driving me mad. I've read the books twice already and get upset when i don't know how to say it.
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

I was wondering what jane's powers are. I'm guessing that she brings back bad memories into your head....................am i right?
Frequent Contributor
Memnochx
0 Kudos

I'm hoping Jacob becomes the Leader of his Pack, and stops the wedding. I would also like to see Jacob fight for what he knows is his. And if Edward wants to put up a fight then so be it. I don't think Edward is as tough as he seems. Even after the last fight i don't see anything .. So these are my hopes.
Photobucket
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

Why would you want Jacob to win? I know everyone has an opinion but why? Edward may not be as strong as he appears but still why would Jacob fight? He already thinks he lost anyway when he got the wedding invatation.
Baker
Frequent Contributor
Memnochx
0 Kudos

You don't just give up on love like that. And its not like Jacob to ever give up. I really think he will win over Bella. She loves him..
Photobucket
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

I don't want Jacob to end up with Bella but i do want him to try at least. Bella can't live without Edward so her mind is already made up. Hopefully, Jacob falls in love with somebody else though. But i do think that Bella should be 100% sure that she really wants to be with Edward for the rest of her life. She's never been with anybody else and she should experience that before making that decision.
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

Bella does think though about her actions or most of the time. She wouldn't do something she wasn't sure about. Jake still has to find his soulmate though. It's not Bella at least I don't think it is.
Baker
New User
Sandie321p
0 Kudos

I don't know why but I am not really looking forward to Midnight Sun because like I am but I just think it will be a tad bit boring because it is like almost reading twilight again.I know that sounds stupid but I just think it.Also I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun on the Stephenie Meyer website and there is like a part in it when he keeps going on and on and on and it's like where he should kill everyone in the classroom or just Bella and I was like *yawn*.

Also I think Jacob was reeeeeeeeeeeeally selfish in eclipse.Because he was like you love ME Bella not Edward you know you love ME and only ME and you want to be with ME.Think of all the things I can do for you.Then in the kissing scene with Bella and Jacob and Bella was like in the moment and started to go I do love Jacob I was like noooooo wtf stop it Bella! EDWARD!!
But she came to her senses and I am happy :-)

I know Breaking Dawn is supposed to be the last book from Bella's point of view but I reeally hope that Stephenie does Breaking Dawn then one book on Edwards point of view then go back to Bella's.I also hope she doesn't do it like one chapter Bella,then Jacob,Bella ,Jacob etc.I was really disappointed with the epilogue of Ecipse I think it ruined the ending of the book.

I think that in Breaking Dawn they will get married and hopefully Jacob isn't running to like Object during the middle of the wedding.That would be ruining it then.Yeha I hope Bella asks Edward to have kids to and then they sleep with eachother and WOOO it's all so exciting! I hope Charlie doesn't throw a mad fit or anything but he asks Bella to go upstairs and he has a talk with Edward.TeeHeeHee.I love Alice too and I am glad like Victoria is gone and stuff and I hope Stephenie doesn't bring anymore enemies into it.Erm sorry for taking up loads lol! ^^ You gotta 3 Edward.he roxs.
A year !!! ahhh I'll be finished my junior cert by then!! ACK!
P.S To Stephenie if she reads these:I would recommend reading all our commnts
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

I totally agree with you! The thing that sucks though is that they can't reproduce. When Bella said that she loved Jacob too i just wanted to slap her or something. That was such a let down. But who knows what Bella's powers are when she becomes a vampire.

Emmaly
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

It would be crazy if she could be special and reproduce wouldn't it.
Baker
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

I expect her powers to be extreme. I think that the Volturri would want her with them.
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

they already want her though they said in the second book.
Baker
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

they probably do. I'm just really curious to see what her powers will be. I'm guessing that they'll be pretty powerful and useful
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

They probably will be really powerful. If she can withstand mind reading and mind torture while being a human she can have extraordinary powers. Or it might go the opposite way and she can have no powers at all. But that would be a real let down now would't it.
Baker
New User
0 Kudos

I agree i think Bella will have great powers. I just hope that when Edward changes Bella that it doesn't start a war with the wolfs. Jacob told her that the Cullen's were not allowed to bite another human. I also think Charlie's going to flip out when Bella and Edward tell him their getting married. I also think we might see more of Tanya's family in Alaska.
"Only a vampire can love you forever."
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

It would be a huge letdown if she turned out to have on powers. I'm guessing that charlie didn't flip out as much as we imagined because they already sent out the wedding invitations. Maybe he did, who knows
New User
Sduggan08
0 Kudos

Ok these arent hopes but I think this is how its going to play out (stictly an opinion)
1) Jacob will be the first to never phase back into his human form
2) Bella wont leave Charlie and Rene
3) She wont turn into a vampire until the last page and she will be like 23 or so and only because the Voltire are coming for her. Also she is too stubborn to marry Edward because she hates the idea, causing a huge rip in there relationship also she will be extremly upset about jacob.
4) Edward is her first love and she may out grow it...
I have a very pessimistic attitude toward the 4th book mainly because it should of ended at twilight.
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

I totally disagree with you(not trying to be mean)
It would be a HUGE let down if Bella doesn't become a vampire and if she doesn't end up with Edward. She also loved Jacob but she chose Edward because she couldn't live without him. Her mind is set.
And what's the point of writing a story if you're not going to end it?????? What I mean is: Why finish the story so soon? You can't write about someone's life in one book!
It's a perfect way to end it in Breaking Dawn.

-But I do want to know more about the Denali Family