Contributor
HeatherluvsherBooks
0 Kudos

Re: What are your hopes for 'Breaking Dawn'?

i really think that(despite my hopes) something will go wrong and the wedding will be postponed, probably because of something jacob does, and they wont change her into a vampire yet. i think by the end of breaking dawn edward and bella will be married and MAYBE bella will be a vampire. im with you on wondering what will happen in this one because james, laurent, and victoria are all dead(or destroyed) and what other threat is there besides the volturi? stephenie meyer cant just make up another character and then also have that character defeated in the same book unless the book is longer than eclipse, there just wouldnt be enough background story to it...
but to all those that hope bella and edward can have kids, i have news for you, edward isnt alive, he is-for lack of a better word-DEAD! he cant create life and have a baby! yes they could adopt but they couldnt have a baby of their own!(which is truly sad...think of how beautiful it would be!) and if they adopted what wiould they tell their child? they couldnt turn it into a vampire it would be doomed to eternity as a child...
i cant wait for this book though! and then midnight sun!! i read the first chapter of midnight sun! it was amazing!!

~ '"Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?" He pulled me tighter against his hard chest, tucking my head under his chin.
I pressed my lips against his snow-cold neck. "I know how much I love YOU, " I answered.
"You compare one small tree to the entire forest."' ~

~~Bella and Edward, Twilight(slightly different in this book) and Eclipse(its word for word from this one)~~
♥Heather♥
Contributor
HeatherluvsherBooks
0 Kudos

Emmaly:

stephenie said that in midnight sun when shes writing in edwards point of view there will be tons about the denali family and the time he spent with them after bella came to forks and he had to get away so he wouldnt kill her
also janes power creates the illusion of pain in someones mind, she makes them think they are suffering like (if you've read harry potter) the cruciatus curse except that with crucio they are actually in excruciating pain but with jane they just think they are thats why her power doesnt work on bella because for some reason bellas mind is blocked off to all vampires(i hope we find out why in breaking dawn)

'"speaking of italy and sportscars i stole there, you still owe me a yellow porsche. i dont think i can wait until christmas"'

~~Alice, Eclipse~~
♥Heather♥
New User
hermioneroxs
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
First of all, Young and Beautuful Forever! Team Edward

Where to star? I'll do point form
Bella gets the heck over Jacob and stops hurting Edward
Bella and Edward get married!!!!
Bella becomes a vampire.

I could think of so much more, oh well.
Breaking Dawn is going to be sweet! I can't wait!

Message Edited by hermioneroxs on 10-19-2007 10:14 PM
There will always be a reserved place in my heart where Harry Potter will rest forever. You will not be forgotten.
Edward Cullen is my fictional husband.
New User
Crystal_Chandelier
0 Kudos

In the Twilight series it talks about how vampires can't use there powers on Bella. Such as Jane can use her mind powers on her and Edward can't read her mind? But what about Jasper and Alice. Jasper can still control her emotions and Alice can see Bella's future. I thought this was kind of interesting.

I personally thought that Jacob was really cute, and then I found out more about him in New Moon and started to like him less. Edward is amazing and belongs with Bella.

Go team Edward.
Contributor
HeatherluvsherBooks
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Crystal_Chandelier wrote:
In the Twilight series it talks about how vampires can't use there powers on Bella. Such as Jane can use her mind powers on her and Edward can't read her mind? But what about Jasper and Alice. Jasper can still control her emotions and Alice can see Bella's future. I thought this was kind of interesting.

I personally thought that Jacob was really cute, and then I found out more about him in New Moon and started to like him less. Edward is amazing and belongs with Bella.

Go team Edward.

its her mind that cant be penetrated
alice's power has to do with bellas body not her mind, she sees what will happen to bella's actual person with each decision she cant see the actual decision or the reason behind therefore she doesnt actually have to break into bellas mind at all
jasper is the same way, his power has to do with the body as well, not the mind. he either speeds up or slows down heart rate and adrenaline, its not an illusion like you would think it would be

Message Edited by HeatherluvsherBooks on 10-20-2007 01:14 PM
♥Heather♥
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

heather
thanks! i was really curious and i have read harry potter. i can't wait to see why her mind is blocked from all of the other powers. ugh!!! i can't wait a year for breaking dawn to come out!!!!!!!!
emmaly
-Emmaly Cullen...........I swear that's my last name!
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

Tom Sturridge would make a perfect edward, won't he??????
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

check this out!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C-if9FEaiok
New User
Crystal_Chandelier
0 Kudos

That would make since. Did the books ever say anything about why Edward and Jane can't use there powers on Bella, but Jasper and Alice can?
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

its her mind that cant be penetrated
alice's power has to do with bellas body not her mind, she sees what will happen to bella's actual person with each decision she cant see the actual decision or the reason behind therefore she doesnt actually have to break into bellas mind at all
jasper is the same way, his power has to do with the body as well, not the mind. he either speeds up or slows down heart rate and adrenaline, its not an illusion like you would think it would be

4rm heather.............

-emmaly
Contributor
goodygirl_93
0 Kudos

First of all I hope this is the last series the book is boring me now. I hated that she kept dragging the book on Bella becoming a vampire. To me the series went completely down hill. What would be the point of all her series if she picked Jacob? Also she been through a lot with Edward what would make her change her mind and go to Jacob. Jacob never imprinted on her. Jacob was just a friend like her sun that she said in Eclipse. Jacob brought her feeling human again and made her feel good not that Edward doesn't though. My hopes in the book is for her to get married and not let Jacob ruin the wedding or she finding out he is missing and feeling terrible sorry and ruin the wedding for Edward. I honestly think Bella doesn't care about Edward feelings sometimes. Bella was a little mmmmmm when she kissed Jacob even though it didn't mean anything, though what girl or guy cheats on her fiancée and the person not getting mad anybody would be mad that if it was them about to get married unless your not. Then you are a very good person. But Edward is a good one not to be pissed off, he did a lot for her. In addition if Bella does become a vampire I think that she would have powers since she has a mind that no one can reach her in, even Aro couldn't read her mine if you go back in New Moon and read when he says a first as he shakes her hand. Neither can Jane or Edward, Alice or Jasper they can do the body with emotion when Alice was telling her in Ecplise. Also even though Edward body is dead Bella could have baby like Blade while she still is human but we don't know because SM could make it possible if she makes her stay human little bit longer. Wait does that means if he is dead he can't produce any things in her. If that is it then vampires don't have any emotions like getting excited or crying well they do care for their brothers and sisters or someone they care about. I honestly hope it is less drama because its like bores me. I just hope for a happy ending because Edward is her universe he makes her feel like she wonderful. When Edward came back from his hunting trip she forgot when she was mad after Jake said he would rather she die then become a vampire. Bella is in love with Edward for him take her away of her madness that she was feeling, if you go back and read in Eclipse. If she chooses Jake he what was the point of the series also he makes her mad and honestly doesn't care about her feelings. With Edward I think she can be complete. Also I hope she tells Charlie she is a vampire matter of fact I think he is going to fine out.
New User
hermioneroxs
0 Kudos

The thing I'm most excited about is the wedding of course! I'm thinking it going to go like this.

*Minister: Blah, blah, blah, speak now or forever hold your peace.*
*Silence*
*Minister: I now pronounce you husband and wife*
*People clap and cheer*
*The door bursts off its hinges-Jacob*
And hes sad because hes too late.
Of course stephenie will make it sound a lot better and poetic. Another version

First part of the book: they try to get married, jacob ruins it
Middle of book: Bella becomes a vampire
Last part: Bella and Edward are happily married for eternity!

One last idea, when bella becomes a vampire, the book will stop, and stephenie will do a 50 years later type of thing, to show how bellas doing as a vampire.

Heh heh, those are my ideas! And how can whoever said it say that bella and edward will break up because its first love! I think they were meant to be together, and jacobs fighting a losing battle. He should find his imprinted one and kind of stop tricking bella and taking her away from edward

Breaking Dawn is going to be sweet! Alas, still a whole year....
There will always be a reserved place in my heart where Harry Potter will rest forever. You will not be forgotten.
Edward Cullen is my fictional husband.
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

does anyone know anything about forever dawn?????

-Emmaly
Contributor
HeatherluvsherBooks
0 Kudos

Emmaly4 wrote:
check this out!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C-if9FEaiok

i liked that video the best of all the ones ive seen! it was great!
♥Heather♥
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

i liked that video the best of all the ones ive seen! it was great!

♥Heather♥

doesn't he make a great Edward?????!!!!!

Emmaly
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

My hopes are of coarse make at least 5+ books cause i LOVE them. but my hopes for breaking dawn is that edward and bella get married and he bites her but i want it to be when she bites her that she dosnt go completly sico and kills people maybe she will be differant from the others and i want jacob to come back and imprint on someone ealse so bella and jacob can still be friends because if he disappears thats what bella will think about and make edward misserable cause i hate when she crys over jake, shes an idiot for doing that. but so i hope they can get there lives started and not tell her parents the secret though i think that would be gay. but just a good book about bella and edward and them starting thier lives together. it should just be a good long book and god no please dont do it in jakes perspective thats stupid i say finish bellas story and then do edwards perspective well thats all!!!! 3 ya
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

i deffinetly agree with you besides i rather not have jake ruin things but over all thad be good cause theres a problem but i like that. also when edward and bella are happy at the end. hey question do you like jake or edward, or what one do you think she should go with well thanks!
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

lover_face wrote:
i deffinetly agree with you besides i rather not have jake ruin things but over all thad be good cause theres a problem but i like that. also when edward and bella are happy at the end. hey question do you like jake or edward, or what one do you think she should go with well thanks!

I totally pick Edward! he's perfect and..................!!!!!! no words can describe him! i just want jacob to imprint on somebody else and leave bella alone. and i want bella to stop hurting edward. Have you seen that video that i posted???? did you like it????
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

Emmaly4 wrote:

lover_face wrote:

I totally pick Edward! he's perfect and..................!!!!!! no words can describe him! i just want jacob to imprint on somebody else and leave bella alone. and i want bella to stop hurting edward. Have you seen that video that i posted???? did you like it????

i dont think i have but ya edward is completly for bella. Like you said he is litteraly so amazing you cant discribe him. Hey what do you think of the movie they are making???
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

lover_face wrote:

Emmaly4 wrote:

lover_face wrote:

i dont think i have but ya edward is completly for bella. Like you said he is litteraly so amazing you cant discribe him. Hey what do you think of the movie they are making???

You should totally see this video.http://youtube.com/watch?v=C-if9FEaiok
These people are perfect for the movie! What'd you think??????? Isn't he a perfect edward??????