Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

Re: What are your hopes for 'Breaking Dawn'?

Oh my god. I think that Stephanie Meyer made a collasial mistake by casting Kristen Stewart as Bella in the upcoming Twilight movie.I don't mean to sound harsh but Kristen is nothing like bella whatsoever, she is a natural blonde, and to tell you the truth i think her acting is pretty poor. I can't even image if they choose her to play bella what will happen to the imgage we all hold of Edward. Are they going to cast an ugly non-look-alike Edward. My god that would be horrible :smileysad:.

-tori
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

TWhitaker wrote:
Oh my god. I think that Stephanie Meyer made a collasial mistake by casting Kristen Stewart as Bella in the upcoming Twilight movie.I don't mean to sound harsh but Kristen is nothing like bella whatsoever, she is a natural blonde, and to tell you the truth i think her acting is pretty poor. I can't even image if they choose her to play bella what will happen to the imgage we all hold of Edward. Are they going to cast an ugly non-look-alike Edward. My god that would be horrible :smileysad:.

-tori

I can't believe they cast her! She doesn't make a good Bella. I am so disappointed. If they casted her, i can't imagine who will play edward! this really sucks!
-Emmaly Cullen...........I swear that's my last name!
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

Evanni wrote:
Can they even have kids? i mean, Edward is 'dead' and Bella will be soon also. Unless Bella's ability is to be able to give birth to vampire kids.

I'm sorry to break it to you but they can't have kids. I also wanted it to happen but it won't. Dead people can't have kids so don't count on it. I totally doubt that that will be her power
New User
ani15174eva
0 Kudos

About the casting for the movie...Stephenie Meyers had no say what so ever in the cast. Unfort. the didn't even ask her much about the script. And she will barely get to watch the runthroughs, and prob. won't get to see the actual recording either. Although I do know that once all is done she will be within the first group to see the movie of course.
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

ani15174eva wrote:
About the casting for the movie...Stephenie Meyers had no say what so ever in the cast. Unfort. the didn't even ask her much about the script. And she will barely get to watch the runthroughs, and prob. won't get to see the actual recording either. Although I do know that once all is done she will be within the first group to see the movie of course.

Since Stephanie Meyer was the creator of Twilight, I think she should have some say in the movie. She's glad that they cast that girl but I think she's not such a great actress.
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
All this stuff about the movie is bumming me out. I really wanted, if they were going to make Twilight into a movie, that it would be great. Which it still might be but at the direction there going with the casting and the story line i am starting to think that they shouldn't be making a movie at all. Because no actor or actress will ever live up to all are individual standards that we all have for Bella,Edward, Alice....... and since it was such a long book they are going to have to cut events out. To me Twilight was so good because there was always something going on, it really builded the story up to a new height. If they take out sections (pick and choose) they will loose the whole complexity of the books that we fell in love with.

But who knows what will happen with the Movie until it comes out.

But.

If they cast someone ugly that doesn't look anything like Edward , like they did with the girl who is going to play bella. I am totally not going to see it, it would be a big disapointment.

_tori

Message Edited by TWhitaker on 11-17-2007 11:08 PM
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

TWhitaker wrote:
I have given some thought to Bella's power but i can't know for sure. There has been some talk around here that Bella might have some sort of manipulative power, which i find somewhat unlikely because when human Bella can't even convince edward to do anything, he ALWAYS win in the end with compromise. But in some ways i think ( This might sound completely insane even i think it does) but maybe bella will be able to adapt to the powers of the vampires that don't affect her. Like Edward for instance maybe bella will be able to use his power against him an read his thoughts, and jane maybe bella can use her power to torcher her. Its just a theory( not a very good one i admit), but i do have like a billion more. DO you want to know them?

Message Edited by TWhitaker on 11-09-2007 12:15 AM

ya deffinetly! :smileyhappy:
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

pisses me off so bad i hate kristen sewart for bella she dosnt even match how sm put her in the books. ugg dont you guys agre??
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Dude, i was really pissed that Bella was in love with JACOB.
i dont exactly dislike jacob, but from the very beginning of Twilight I was in love with edward and belllaaaaa. so when SM added that twist to eclipse, it kinda killed everything. like, the bond between edward and bella was so unique, but now that bellas heart is split, it totally ruined everything, even if she chose edward in the end of book 3.
and honestly, i have no guarantee that the wedding and bella becoming a vampire is going to go smoothly, i wont be surprised if she ended up with stupid jake. cuz jake would probably appear to stop her [instead of letting go and being selfish instead] and then bella would feel sry for the dog. i want her to be eddy's wife and become a vampireee.

and bella is so annoying! she thinks everything is her fault then falls into depression and starts crying and whining. and i dont know y she likes jake. jacob is so selfish. hes SO rude to edward and hruts bella by doing so. but edward tries to compromise to make bella happy. jake is stupid. nvm i take bak my word, i DO dislike jacob.
im gonna burn all of SM's books if bella ends up with jacob [not really haha], cuz then twilight and new moon would have been pointless! u spend time reading about bella and eddy and their unique bond and in the end its for nothing.

Message Edited by windchill2770 on 11-18-2007 01:35 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to be the night,
but to be the moon instead, so that I can shed light and make sure you're never lonely.
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

Yeah! Thats really true.
Bella was really cool in twilight, but in new moon she was really dumb. like, she doesnt have her own mind. she only does things for other ppl and then hates herself for hurting them. like....wtf! its the same thing over and over again. cant she learn from her mistakes? she just ends up hurting ppl then whining bout it and then hurt ppl...etcetc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but to be the moon instead, so that I can shed light and make sure you're never lonely.
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

If bella ends up with jacob, the entire 1st two books [eclipse and new moon] would have been a waste. everyones sold on bella + edward by now....at least they should be. lol.
but sadly im not 100% confident that those two are going to end up together, knowing how selfish jake is he wont rest till he gets bella. i hope he imprints on a rock and can live happily ever after with it.
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

Yeah, i agree, especially cuz i really dont like jacob. i dont really care about his feelings. y cant he just commit suicide and make life easier for bella and edward?

CULLENS RULE.
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I totally agree with you, it pissed me off too at the end of eclipse that bella was like so whinny about how she broke Jake's heart, when she already was head over heals in love with Edward. One kiss doesn't change the bond/love that Bella and Edward have created throughout the series. So i think that SM could have done without that part even though i know why she did it, it was because she wanted to show that bella would have probally ended up with Jacob if Edward didn't exist, but the problem is he does and we all love EDWARD. And most of us think that Jacob need to suck it up and stop being such a annoying little dog that tricks bella into "thinking she loves him" then making her feel bad about it when she makes that right choice and chooses Edward because that is real love. not one that is just made by deception like the socalled love she feels for jacob.
(Bella and Edward WILL end up with each other in the end i have no doubt about it)
_tori

windchill2770 wrote:
Dude, i was really pissed that Bella was in love with JACOB.
i dont exactly dislike jacob, but from the very beginning of Twilight I was in love with edward and belllaaaaa. so when SM added that twist to eclipse, it kinda killed everything. like, the bond between edward and bella was so unique, but now that bellas heart is split, it totally ruined everything, even if she chose edward in the end of book 3.
and honestly, i have no guarantee that the wedding and bella becoming a vampire is going to go smoothly, i wont be surprised if she ended up with stupid jake. cuz jake would probably appear to stop her [instead of letting go and being selfish instead] and then bella would feel sry for the dog. i want her to be eddy's wife and become a vampireee.

and bella is so annoying! she thinks everything is her fault then falls into depression and starts crying and whining. and i dont know y she likes jake. jacob is so selfish. hes SO rude to edward and hruts bella by doing so. but edward tries to compromise to make bella happy. jake is stupid. nvm i take bak my word, i DO dislike jacob.
im gonna burn all of SM's books if bella ends up with jacob [not really haha], cuz then twilight and new moon would have been pointless! u spend time reading about bella and eddy and their unique bond and in the end its for nothing.

Message Edited by windchill2770 on 11-18-2007 01:35 AM

Message Edited by TWhitaker on 11-18-2007 04:43 PM
New User
Lovin-these-books
0 Kudos

I personaly want bella and edward to stay together. Jake is going threw a hard time but at the same time hes just making things worse for bella, he knows how she feels about edward yet he just keeps pushing and pushing till she pretty much breaks. And is anybody else curious about what bellas ability is going to be when she turns into a vampire?? I'm racking my brain and i cant come up with anything, she has to have one considering others abilities dont have any effect on her exept alices. Im so exited for breaking dawn to come out i dont know if i'll be able to :smileyhappy: but i guess i have to. IT SUCKS!
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

well, bella looks different to all of us. All i am hoping for is that kirsten does a good job and she doesn't disappoint us. But Edward better be really good looking or that's just going to be a huge let down.
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

I dont erally think the SM's gonna turn bella into a vampire thooo. for some reason, even tho i REALLY want her to, i just dont think so.
cuz bella started having doubts about being a vampire and she suddenly realizes how much of human life she'd miss.
but im prtty sure she'd stick with edward, but maybe will stay human?
:/
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

I am pretty sure that bella will become a Vampire. Because i think that it would be very depressing if bella stayed human an grew old while the love of her life is always going to be gorgeous and never age and then when she dies he is going to go through insermountable pain to be with her in the afterlife. I don't think bella will change her mind about becoming a vampire, she hasn't yet so i don't think she will even if she see's some downsides the upside of spending eternity with edward is always going to win in the end.
_tori

windchill2770 wrote:
I dont erally think the SM's gonna turn bella into a vampire thooo. for some reason, even tho i REALLY want her to, i just dont think so.
cuz bella started having doubts about being a vampire and she suddenly realizes how much of human life she'd miss.
but im prtty sure she'd stick with edward, but maybe will stay human?
:/

Frequent Contributor
LoveRae
0 Kudos

Hmm..I have been thinking it over and over. No one really wants Bella to end up with Jacob and she never would as long as Edward is alive. So what is SM kills Edward in Breaking Dawn????!!!! The possibility keeps creeping into my head. And if it happens I will just throw these books away. I want the happily ever after.

As for the possibility that Bella might not turn into a vampire I think that will only happen if Edward dies. Here is a question SM was asked that you can find on her website.

What is the most pivotal plot development that happens in Eclipse?

A. In both Twilight and New Moon, Bella commits to becoming a vampire without once really examining what price she’ll pay. In Eclipse, Bella fully comprehends that price. And then she chooses to pay it. Every aspect of the novel revolves around this point, every back story, every relationship, every moment of action.
New User
angryelf6886
0 Kudos

Ok yeah jake has a pulse but that doesnt mean that he's right for Bella. We dont chose the most CONVENIENT person to fal in love with. Hell we dont even really choose. We just fall. Edward makes Bella happy in ways Jake couldnt even dream about {and thats saying something cause he seems to have some pretty vivid dreams}. Yes, Jake makes her happy. However the physical attraction did seem forced. Mainly forced by Jake. Dont get me wrong Jake is awesome. Like the best friend a girl could ever have. Or even a really adorably over protective brother, but boyfriend??? Not for Bella. And weither she chooses life with a fairly normal but slightly hairy Jake{possibillity of normal child/ren}, or an eternity of never ending pasion, love, and the care of extremely attractive but realistic Edward, thats her choice. Sure theres another book coming but its seems pretty clear to me that Bella has made her choice. As for Jake, im sure he'll imprint eventually {with someone else} and he'll be very happy. They could even possibly be really great friends again...just nothing more.

the ever oppinionated
~Effie~
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

dang i agree with everything u said.
i mean its obvious that edward has SO many inconviences to him. like being a vampire, and that if bella had to live with him she'd have to leave all her friends and family behind, etc etc. but bella STILL chooses edward and that clearly evinces her love for him. ppl are always like, omg jake is definitely more suitable and healthier for her, but thats for HER to decide isnt it?
and if she were to decide on edward there must have been a reason, so its not like she made a stupid rash choice.