Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

Re: What are your hopes for 'Breaking Dawn'?

TWhitaker wrote:
I am pretty sure that bella will become a Vampire. Because i think that it would be very depressing if bella stayed human an grew old while the love of her life is always going to be gorgeous and never age and then when she dies he is going to go through insermountable pain to be with her in the afterlife. I don't think bella will change her mind about becoming a vampire, she hasn't yet so i don't think she will even if she see's some downsides the upside of spending eternity with edward is always going to win in the end.
_tori

windchill2770 wrote:
I dont erally think the SM's gonna turn bella into a vampire thooo. for some reason, even tho i REALLY want her to, i just dont think so.
cuz bella started having doubts about being a vampire and she suddenly realizes how much of human life she'd miss.
but im prtty sure she'd stick with edward, but maybe will stay human?
:/

I honestly think that Tom Sturridge would make a PERFECT Edward because he IS incredibly good looking and he's already really pale so he looks like a vampire already. What do you think?
-Emmaly Cullen...........I swear that's my last name!
Frequent Contributor
LoveRae
0 Kudos

The only way Bella may even end up with Jacob (and I really hope she doesn't) is if something happens to Edward. I doubt she will go back on her dreams of being with Edward forever unless something drastic happens like her dad or mom get sick, etc.
New User
SteviNichole
0 Kudos

Wow.
I can go on for hours on what i hope happens.
And a lot of people will completely disagree with me, but here goes nothing.
Everyone i know that has read Stephenie Meyers 2 books Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, are head over heels in love with Edward. I mean, i lie Edward, but i looove Jacob Black:smileyvery-happy: Bella, in Eclipse, finally realizes she is aslo in love with Jacob. So i cried when Jacob quoted the book in the Bible that talks about cutting the baby in half. I hat hate hate that he let her go. But im glad that Edward sent Jacob a wedding invitation to him, and now Jacob is on his way to Bellas:smileyvery-happy: I REALLLY i mean REALLY hope that Bella forgets the whole "I love Edward, he's so perfect and flawless, i want to be a vampire," kinda thing. I mean it gets annoying. I hope her and Jacob will be together and she wont turn into a vampire, although im almost POSITIVE that will happen:/
Thats my opinion:smileyvery-happy:

--Stevi.
New User
SteviNichole
0 Kudos

I saw on Stephenies sight thing, that some Emily Browning girl was going to be Bella.
And she woul be GREAT for that part:smileyvery-happy:
New User
SteviNichole
0 Kudos

windchill2770 wrote:
Dude, i was really pissed that Bella was in love with JACOB.
i dont exactly dislike jacob, but from the very beginning of Twilight I was in love with edward and belllaaaaa. so when SM added that twist to eclipse, it kinda killed everything. like, the bond between edward and bella was so unique, but now that bellas heart is split, it totally ruined everything, even if she chose edward in the end of book 3.
and honestly, i have no guarantee that the wedding and bella becoming a vampire is going to go smoothly, i wont be surprised if she ended up with stupid jake. cuz jake would probably appear to stop her [instead of letting go and being selfish instead] and then bella would feel sry for the dog. i want her to be eddy's wife and become a vampireee.

and bella is so annoying! she thinks everything is her fault then falls into depression and starts crying and whining. and i dont know y she likes jake. jacob is so selfish. hes SO rude to edward and hruts bella by doing so. but edward tries to compromise to make bella happy. jake is stupid. nvm i take bak my word, i DO dislike jacob.
im gonna burn all of SM's books if bella ends up with jacob [not really haha], cuz then twilight and new moon would have been pointless! u spend time reading about bella and eddy and their unique bond and in the end its for nothing.

Message Edited by windchill2770 on 11-18-2007 01:35 AM

Hahaha.
My cousin thinks that tooo!

I cant beleive you guys.
Jacob and Bella are PERFECT.
I mean its better that way.
Sense Edward doesnt want to take away her life and turn her into a vampire, he should just leave like he did last time, Bella and Jacob are great for eachother:smileyvery-happy:
And JAcob is not selfish. Hes the one who said he was goign to let her go with Edward, the only reason why he is going back to get Bells is cause he loves her. Anyone can agree that when you love someone its hard as shiii to let them go. I makes sense.
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SteviNichole wrote:

I cant beleive you guys.
Jacob and Bella are PERFECT.
I mean its better that way.
Sense Edward doesnt want to take away her life and turn her into a vampire, he should just leave like he did last time, Bella and Jacob are great for eachother
And JAcob is not selfish. Hes the one who said he was goign to let her go with Edward, the only reason why he is going back to get Bells is cause he loves her. Anyone can agree that when you love someone its hard as shiii to let them go. I makes sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe. thats true of course its hard to let someone u love go, but the best thing to do is do just that. cuz it was obvious that even if bella did love jake, it wasnt enough to make her ditch edward cuz she and edward had been going on for a while and gone through so much [edward leaving bella 4 example], and the fact that they lasted together though all that evinces their love.
knowing that, was there mcuh to gain by FORCING bella to realize she loved him? it only proved to hurt her even more right? cuz she still stuck with edward and she knew she was always going to, even if she did love jake, so in the end by realizing she loved jacob, that onlhy hurt her even more cuz it made her realize she's been breaking both edward and jake's heart.
and edward was totally ok with letting her go, cuz he patiently let her go visit jacob every time and had to hold her in his arms for an entire night while she cried over another GUY, and wasnt angry at all. he also was totally ok with her kissing jake and loving him, while jacob was hoping edward would get super angry [which would only hurt bella so i dunno y he would be hoping for sucha thing] and then bella would come to him. to me, thats a really selfish thot.
he should know that bella's and edwards love is deep, and that just by kissing bella, it wouldnt ruin their relationship.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to be the night,
but to be the moon instead, so that I can shed light and make sure you're never lonely.
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

and btw, wut if jake imprints on someone and just abrupty ditches bella? that would hurt her just leah.
and yes, bella becoming a vampire is a huge sacrifice and she still doesnt 100% understand the amount shes putting at stake, but edward will ALWAYS love her no matter wut. he'll make her happier than jake would, cuz if she were to date jake instead, she'd have to live in fear everyday of whether or not he imprinted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but to be the moon instead, so that I can shed light and make sure you're never lonely.
Frequent Contributor
LoveRae
0 Kudos

What would be the point of Bella remaining human if she wants to be with Edward? They can't have kids. She would end up growing old. She is going to miss out on a big human experience if she stays with him anyway (having a family of her own). She can't live without Edward. She has said this time and time again. She isn't going to let him go. You are all fogetting about the Volturi. They made a promise to change Bella. If she doesn't turn into a Vampire they will kill her and maybe all of the Cullen's. The only thing that Bella is giving up by becoming a vampire is her mother and father. She already made her choice in book three. I really don't think Jacob can change her mind.
Frequent Contributor
shadowkitty_91
0 Kudos

okay, heres the thing edward and bella are inseperable. jake is most likely going to imprint on someone in bd. also the wedding will go on. i think charlie is going to freak. but remember how he said in eclipse that he feels like he is going to loose bella very soon? well he also says he thinks he's been hanging around billy to long. so my assumption is that he has a feeling about the culluns secret. but he won't do anything until it's to late. but concluding it all bella and edward will become husband and wife. also remember how edward said 'do me a favor. when your a vampire challenge emmit to an arm wrestling match.' i think that shows a clue that bella will be a vampire in the book. also it would be very hillarious if the book ended with bella beating emmit at an arm wrestling match.
*lol*:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:
>P= Paula!
>Edward is the kind of man who will do anything to protect the ones he loves.
Contributor
windchill2770
0 Kudos

well not necessarily, cuz i doubt SM is that comfy with turning bella into a vampire right away, but i sure hope she does!
jacob is annoying. ugh. i hope he somehow kills himself.
New User
ccm4
0 Kudos

I am sure Alice will do a lovely job with the wedding. I hope it all goes smoothly...

I am also hoping for a "blade" baby. It would provide a whole new set of issues and a way to convince Bella of one more year of humanity. Of course, it would interest the Volturi and they would send their minions to investigate so that would create the danger element for the 4th book. Esme would love being a grandma and I think Alice and Rosalie (though jealous beyond repair) would love being aunts. Edward would worry too much but what else is new.

Once baby is safe, the book would end with the changing of Bella.

Then, in the epilogue, in a few years, while visiting Charlie, Jacob will imprint on the young Renee (or whatever they name the baby)...

OK, I have invented this fantasy because I really want something great for Jacob while recognizing that it can't be Bella. Probably way off, but fun to imagine.
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

Emmaly4 wrote:

TWhitaker wrote:
I am pretty sure that bella will become a Vampire. Because i think that it would be very depressing if bella stayed human an grew old while the love of her life is always going to be gorgeous and never age and then when she dies he is going to go through insermountable pain to be with her in the afterlife. I don't think bella will change her mind about becoming a vampire, she hasn't yet so i don't think she will even if she see's some downsides the upside of spending eternity with edward is always going to win in the end.
_tori

windchill2770 wrote:
I dont erally think the SM's gonna turn bella into a vampire thooo. for some reason, even tho i REALLY want her to, i just dont think so.
cuz bella started having doubts about being a vampire and she suddenly realizes how much of human life she'd miss.

I honestly think that Tom Sturridge would make a PERFECT Edward because he IS incredibly good looking and he's already really pale so he looks like a vampire already. What do you think?

:smileyhappy:i think that bella will be turned into a vampire cause in the end of book3 she says she has made her choice and has decided her life to be a vampire. so i think sm will turn her into a vampire sometime in bd. also on the very last line it says "he slid my ring on where it would stay inconcivingly visible for the rest of eternity" well it says something like that but for the rest of eternity thats a clue that shes gonna be w/ edward for eternity unless sm goes mad and has bella choose jake:smileysad: which would be the stupidest thing she could ever do and i would throw bd in the fire, but theres the volturi that wants her to be changed and her, her self wants to. What do u guys think on Kristen Stewart being bella? my opinion i HATE HATE her with a passion. but for Edward (most important character) i heard it was going to be Gaspard Ulliel, which he is amazingly gorgeous beyond all belief. I love him. Well what do you guys think?
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
LoveRae
0 Kudos

I think Kristen Stewart will actually do a good job. She is not my favorite actress or would she be my first choice but you have to look at the movies she was in and the job she did in them. For her age she is exceptional. They can transform her to make her the image of Bella we all kind of see. Summit always does a good job with their movies.

SM will not end the book with Bella leaving Edward for Jacob. She has already chosen Edward a number of times. What would be the point of the series if she all of a sudden chose to be with a werewolf?

Here is the movie description on summit entertainment website for TWILIGHT.

BELLA SWAN has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and sent Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful EDWARD CULLEN. For Edward is nothing like any boy she's ever met. He's nothing like anyone she's ever met, period. He's intelligent and witty, and he seems to see straight into her soul. In no time at all, they are swept up in a passionate and decidedly unorthodox romance —He can run faster than a mountain lion. He can stop a moving car with his bare hands. Oh, and he hasn't aged since 1918. Like all vampires, he's immortal. That's right — VAMPIRE. But he doesn't have fangs — that's just in the movies. And he doesn't drink human blood, though Edward and his family are unique among vampires in that lifestyle choice.

To Edward, Bella is that thing he has waited 90 years for — a soul mate.

But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy.

Somehow or other, they will have to manage their unmanageable love. But what will they do when LAURENT and JAMES, the Cullens' mortal vampire enemies, come to town, looking for Bella?

So we can see that the movies isn't going to be exactly the same as the book. Don't get your hopes too high up because you will be let down. Just go with it. I am sure you will end up loving the movie if you love the books.

I can't wait 9 more months for Breaking Dawn!!!!
New User
EdwardLover-13
0 Kudos

My hopes for breaking dawn is of course for Edward and Bella to be together forever. I CAN'T STAND Jacob and I wish that he would just but out of Edward and Bella's relationship! I also am furious with Bella for kissing Jacob back in Eclipse- WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT TO EDWARD? Why would she turn her back against HIM- the love of her love to kiss that stupid .....wolf. Anyway, sorry for getting out of control- What I really want is for Edward and Bella to get married( though doing this would kind of rap up the whole series), but there really isn't another way to end the series- Bella and Edward are meant to be = ) Also......uh awkward subject....I wonder if Edward and Bella ever got around to do ....IT-???
New User
EdwardLover-13
0 Kudos

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong about Jacob and Bella!!!!!!!!!!! Why would anyone and I mean ANYONE want Edward and JACOB( EW) to be together!!!!!!!!!!! Edward and Bella need to be together they are IN LOVE. And I think it's seriously stupid how SM made Bella love Jacob in the end. Bella and Edward share a tighter bond and were together for ever before Bella met dum Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

lover_face wrote:

Emmaly4 wrote:

TWhitaker wrote:
_tori

windchill2770 wrote:

:smileyhappy:i think that bella will be turned into a vampire cause in the end of book3 she says she has made her choice and has decided her life to be a vampire. so i think sm will turn her into a vampire sometime in bd. also on the very last line it says "he slid my ring on where it would stay inconcivingly visible for the rest of eternity" well it says something like that but for the rest of eternity thats a clue that shes gonna be w/ edward for eternity unless sm goes mad and has bella choose jake:smileysad: which would be the stupidest thing she could ever do and i would throw bd in the fire, but theres the volturi that wants her to be changed and her, her self wants to. What do u guys think on Kristen Stewart being bella? my opinion i HATE HATE her with a passion. but for Edward (most important character) i heard it was going to be Gaspard Ulliel, which he is amazingly gorgeous beyond all belief. I love him. Well what do you guys think?

Gaspard Ulliel is okay i guess. I still think that Tom Sturridge would make a better Edward. I don't really want Kirsten Stewart to play the role of Bella but all i am hoping for is that she does a good job and she doesn't disappoint all the fans out there. Where did you hear about Gaspard Ulliel playing the act of Edward?
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

LoveRae wrote:
I think Kristen Stewart will actually do a good job. She is not my favorite actress or would she be my first choice but you have to look at the movies she was in and the job she did in them. For her age she is exceptional. They can transform her to make her the image of Bella we all kind of see. Summit always does a good job with their movies.

SM will not end the book with Bella leaving Edward for Jacob. She has already chosen Edward a number of times. What would be the point of the series if she all of a sudden chose to be with a werewolf?

Here is the movie description on summit entertainment website for TWILIGHT.

BELLA SWAN has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and sent Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful EDWARD CULLEN. For Edward is nothing like any boy she's ever met. He's nothing like anyone she's ever met, period. He's intelligent and witty, and he seems to see straight into her soul. In no time at all, they are swept up in a passionate and decidedly unorthodox romance —He can run faster than a mountain lion. He can stop a moving car with his bare hands. Oh, and he hasn't aged since 1918. Like all vampires, he's immortal. That's right — VAMPIRE. But he doesn't have fangs — that's just in the movies. And he doesn't drink human blood, though Edward and his family are unique among vampires in that lifestyle choice.

To Edward, Bella is that thing he has waited 90 years for — a soul mate.

But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy.

Somehow or other, they will have to manage their unmanageable love. But what will they do when LAURENT and JAMES, the Cullens' mortal vampire enemies, come to town, looking for Bella?

So we can see that the movies isn't going to be exactly the same as the book. Don't get your hopes too high up because you will be let down. Just go with it. I am sure you will end up loving the movie if you love the books.

I can't wait 9 more months for Breaking Dawn!!!!

The truth about the whole Edward's thirst for Bella's blood isn't true. When he thought he lost Bella, in eclipse Edward was able to absolutely control himself. For example, when they were leaving a track, bella fell and cut herself and Edward was totally fine and tended her wounds. I'll probably like the movie since i absolutely love these books! I just hope the actors do a great job!!!!
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

EdwardLover-13 wrote:
You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong about Jacob and Bella!!!!!!!!!!! Why would anyone and I mean ANYONE want Edward and JACOB( EW) to be together!!!!!!!!!!! Edward and Bella need to be together they are IN LOVE. And I think it's seriously stupid how SM made Bella love Jacob in the end. Bella and Edward share a tighter bond and were together for ever before Bella met dum Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the only reason why SM made Bella love Jacob was so she could show us how Bella had a choice to choose either Edward or Jacob but at the end she still chose Edward. Even though some of us hated it, people won't raise questions about Bella having a chance to find somebody else and not become a vampire forever.
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

EdwardLover-13 wrote:
My hopes for breaking dawn is of course for Edward and Bella to be together forever. I CAN'T STAND Jacob and I wish that he would just but out of Edward and Bella's relationship! I also am furious with Bella for kissing Jacob back in Eclipse- WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT TO EDWARD? Why would she turn her back against HIM- the love of her love to kiss that stupid .....wolf. Anyway, sorry for getting out of control- What I really want is for Edward and Bella to get married( though doing this would kind of rap up the whole series), but there really isn't another way to end the series- Bella and Edward are meant to be = ) Also......uh awkward subject....I wonder if Edward and Bella ever got around to do ....IT-???

I think everybody wants an answer to that question!!! hah!
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

Emmaly4 wrote:

lover_face wrote:

Emmaly4 wrote:

TWhitaker wrote:
_tori

windchill2770 wrote:

Gaspard Ulliel is okay i guess. I still think that Tom Sturridge would make a better Edward. I don't really want Kirsten Stewart to play the role of Bella but all i am hoping for is that she does a good job and she doesn't disappoint all the fans out there. Where did you hear about Gaspard Ulliel playing the act of Edward?

a rumor going around. i dont like kristen stewart to play bella other wise i have nothing against her. she is a good actress i just dont see bella in her what do you think??
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn