Contributor
mm9889
0 Kudos

Re: What are your hopes for 'Breaking Dawn'?

It says on SM website why Jasper and Alice's powers still work on Bella.
Edward and Jane's powers work in the mind. Bellas mind is different so their powers dont work on her. Because Bellas mind is different. Jasper and Alices powers dont work within the mind that is why their powers still work.
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

What if and this is a big if...
the vampire transformation doesn't work on Bellas brain just her body.
We know her body would because it has before when James bit her.
But what I am saying is that since the vampire powers dont work on her brain that maybe the transformation wouldnt either and she could resist the blood.
Once again idk.
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
4 in 1 week!!!

Happpy birthdaaayy 2 edwaarrrrd
Happpy Birrtthhdaaaay 2 Edwaaaarrd
Happpy birrthday 107 year old hot vampire!
Happy birthdaaaaay too youuuu!!!

Yey 20TH JUNE MY EXAMS FINISH AND EDWARD B.DAY!! WOOO!! he doesn't look a day over 17 - i wonder why!!

I love Edward sooo much!!

Message Edited by Hollie_xxx on 06-13-2008 11:01 AM
New User
twilightluver2395
0 Kudos

I am trying really hard not to make any predictions because of the simple fact that I don't want to be dissappointed if my prediction doesn't come true. i don't know what to expect for breaking dawn. Stephenie Meyer always suprises me with something that you could probably never think of. But i do hope that Bella finds away to tell her parents- charlie especially- about everthing. then maybe Charlie will get off of Edward's case and learn to love him, because he will understand why this or that happened. And i am interested to see if the Volturi do anything in Breaking Dawn.
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

I really think that Bella's hatred to the smell of human blood is going to come into play in Breaking Dawn when she is going to be turned into a vampire. There has to be a reason why bella is the way she is.... Bella is going to have an awesome gift hopefully.

"Please tell me what you are thinking, it is so strange for me not knowing." Edward Cullen

_tori
Frequent Contributor
Soccergirl
0 Kudos

OMG, check this out it's hilarious.

And now this and it's sooo much funnier.

~Team Edward~
" It gets easier. After a few decades, everyone you know is dead. Problem solved."
-Edward Cullen
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
ignor this my pc cocked up

Message Edited by Hollie_xxx on 06-14-2008 11:11 AM
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
and ignor this aswell lol

Message Edited by Hollie_xxx on 06-14-2008 11:12 AM
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

haha iv'e seen that vid b4 but it makes me laugh everytym it's so funny "SPUNK RANSOM!!" lol. Does ne1 on here watch nomoremarbles utube channel??? shes hilarious.

Annnnd 6 days till Edwards birthdayy :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
thev200
0 Kudos

ok so i've been gone for like a million years but i'm back. and that thing on e youtube was hilarious
HA
"Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"-Bella in breaking dawn, my favorite quote so far....i want a funny one from edward
Frequent Contributor
Paiger34433
0 Kudos

That link for youtube was hilarious.
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

That you tube clip  was so funny....

"I promise to love you forever every single day of forever will you marry me?" Edward Cullen

_tori
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

haha.
that was soo funny
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

46 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-jars of clay
Contributor
Katt
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Hi all...I just finished reading these books...They are great...After reading these book I really feel that Bella will chose Edward...She repeats to Jacab and Edward she already knows what life for her is like without having Edward in her life and she can't live without him...Remember all the things she was trying to do to only hear his voice in book 2. She also gave up when she jumped off that cliff...she might not ment to be killing herself, but she knew it was easier then living...Jake was not the voice she was going to...

Sm has also made it clear that Bella will have to be changed...It will have to be either by her own choice with Edward or by Aro... He really has a interest in what Bella will turn out to be...

I have the edition on Eclipse that has the new cover of Breaking Dawn and the bottom of it says

"Don't be afraid" I murmured.
"We belong together"
I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words.
This moment was so perfect, so right,
there was no way to dought it.
His arms wrapped aroung me,
holding me against him...
It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire.
"Forever, he agreed.

If you just look at these words it has to be her and Edward when he is changing her. Back in the first book when Bella and Edward were in class together remember the electicty that they both could feel when the lights were off... Plus the word FOREVER does not work if you stay human

Also I think Book 4 will hopefully change her in the biginning and like everyone has said here before...there is something with the way she is that she will have no problem with the change after the first 3 days of pain, we all know after she was bite that there was pain so we know that will happen. But in the end there will be no problems.

After reading the books a few times I was surprised I did not get it the first time around. When vampires are killed they have to be torn apart and then burned...Who was attacked but was never burned :smileyhappy: and where would he go to recover :smileyhappy: ???

Message Edited by Katt on 06-16-2008 05:50 PM
Frequent Contributor
LoveRae
0 Kudos

The only vampire I can think of who was attacked and I can't remember if he was burned would be Laurent. I know James and Victoria were both attacked and burned along with most if not all of the fledling vampires from seattle. Now you have my brain on overdrive!
Contributor
Katt
0 Kudos

Thats right. He was attacked and the wolfs were happy that they killed him, but they flet him in the woods not saying they burned his left overs... The Cullens made a big deal about having to burn every part of the Seattle vampires and in the story that the Bella heard at the bonfire did also. The family in Alaska would not help fight the vampires because one of the females up there had a thing for him and wanted to attack the wolfs for attacking him. I dont remember if she used the words killed, but I do remember them saying attacked.

I am wondering If SM has written jacab out out the 4th book or if she is going to have it something with him running around up in Canada coming across Laurent... Or if in fact he is out of the picture. I do really think though that the Italian group will be coming into the 4th book... They were way to interested in Bella, Alice and Edward to not be.
Frequent Contributor
shadowkitty_91
0 Kudos

hey everyone! i think that bella is going to end up having to save edward this time. it just came to me that this could happen this time.. cause ya know edward is always saving bella well maybe its time for her to be the hero!:smileyhappy:
>P= Paula!
>Edward is the kind of man who will do anything to protect the ones he loves.
Contributor
Moll_K613
0 Kudos

I expect so much for Breaking Dawn.

I am all for Team Edward as well

I don't think she is going to kill Jacob because as much as he gets on my nerves, I think it would be cool if she branched off and started a series for him.

I hope that Bella ends up being really happy and stops trying to please everyone else, it seems like she is always torn between everything, and thats what I think the White Piece stands for on the cover of Breaking Dawn. Bella will finally stand on her own, and do what is best for her and stop trying to please everyone. She is in love with Edward and they belong together, there is no way she would give him up for Jacob. And she will finally be happy for herself and will stop feeling guilty for everything and everyone she thinks she hurts.

Go Team Edward!! :smileyvery-happy:
Frequent Contributor
LoveRae
0 Kudos

I like your theory of what you think the cover means. I believe all the covers have a specific meaning in relation to the books.

The cover is obviously pawns so I think the red pawn would signify a vampire and the white would be a human (Bella as you said). I personally think the pawns have something to do with the Volturi. Maybe they are using Bella as a pawn to lure Edward (and Alice). Maybe they are using Bella as a pawn to get rid of the werewolves. Who knows!!!