Frequent Contributor
thev200
0 Kudos

Re: What are your hopes for 'Breaking Dawn'?

omg i hav not been on in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i had to read like 3 pages of you guys' responses....now that thats done with... i LOVE the quotes...ecspecially the strip culb one... it wud be hilarious if they really did go to a strip club. i cant even imagine that...i'm cracking up just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!! ahh i luv this stuff. and the "up to bat" thing, i think thats about walking down the aisle also...not about playing baseball. my sister just got married last saturday so i kinda kno wat to expect in BD. that was my first wedding evr... i'm freakin out over here guys!!! *breath breath sigh breath breath sigh* better
"Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"-Bella in breaking dawn, my favorite quote so far....i want a funny one from edward
Contributor
Moll_K613
0 Kudos

Alright go with me on this one, my head is spinning now, I have a couple of theories some are ridiculous some are what I really hope for lol,

I remember someone posting about Jacob being the air and like Edward being a drug, I think Jacob is more dangerous then Edward, I think  he is capable of doing what Sam did to Emily, so here is what I think, mind you these are only my thoughts that pop into my head, what if Jacob attacks Bella when he is a Werewolf, he injuries her so badly that she is going to die unless she is turned into a vampire, because of this the pact would be broken because Jacob would of been the one who hurt her and Edward is the only one who can save her. I don't know just thinking, i really am an Edward fan, I know there is a sorta of love triangle but she always goes back to him and from the start it has always been the two of them, she always goes back to Edward even if he is her "Drug" he would do anything to protect her whether he is rational about it or not, case in point New Moon when he leaves because he thinks it is what is best for Bella, of course he breaks her heart and her world ends, but at the time he was thinking it was in her best interest, we all know how Edward sometimes over thinks things. But still I can't help but feel like something is going to happen that may break them apart not for the entire book but someone or something is going to impact everything. or maybe it is because I am so excited for the book that I hope it is everything I've hoped for.

Sorry for the rant everyone

:smileyhappy: 
Contributor
vampire_dragon
0 Kudos

I really don't know if that would work. It sounds very possible tho, since it fits Jake's personality well. But in the first chapter he runs away and isn't coming back. So I'm pretty sure he'll stay true to that. Otherwise he wouldn't have run away if he really wanted to crash the party. lol. Plus I don't think Jake would blow the whole werewolf secret just to stop Bella from getting married. He's already accepted that Bella has made her choice, and she didn't choose him. So I kinda doubt it. But I can't be 100% certain.

And as for the quote of the day, I think the wedding thing is right. Why would Charlie be playing baseball? The closest he gets to playing it is watching it on the tv. lol. And of course we all know Bella is kind of a clutz, no offense, so she wouldn't actually play. And the only time he and Bella would play baseball ever would be with the Cullens, and they would have to run slow, to keep their secret. I don't think they would really want to put up with that...but it could happen. I can't be sure.
Take care of my heart-I've left it with you.
- Edward Cullen
Frequent Contributor
Fae-T
0 Kudos

Did none of you see my little winking face next to my baseball comment? I was KIDDING!!! I know Bella wouldn't play baseball...lol, though, I think I'd pay to see that game...especially if Edward was there....ha ha...but yeah, guys, I'm not stupid when it comes to that...(nobody say anything to ruin the moment, 'k?)

And what do you mean, "it fits Jacob's personality"? Jake would NEVER hurt Bella. I know you all go back to Sam and Emily, but that was different. At the end of Eclipse he even says that controlling the anger was simple for him now. Jake wouldn't hurt Bella, he even told her that if Edward left her when she was a vamp, he would think about coming back (though I'm not so sure about that one, folks) ha ha...well, and yeah, he can say he's not coming back, but think about this (I know this is a really lame, comparison, but it works) you can tell your mum you don't want the ice cream cone she's buying you and be really stubborn like, "Mum, I'm never going to eat that, so you might as well, dump it out," but when she hands it to you, you give in and start eating it. (Yeah, lame-o) But I SERIOUSLY doubt Jake's NOT going to be in the story. Whether he's a villain (that would break my heart...seriously) or just Jake, he's too perfect a character to mess with for her just to leave him in the dark abyss of Canada.

One last thought (for now) I SO hope Breaking Dawn doesn't make me cry! Just reading some of the REALLY sweet things that Jacob and Edward said to Bella made me break down and cry...so it's not going to take much....1. If Jacob dies. Some of you will have a good laugh, some of you will be sad, but jsut remember that there's at least one girl who's crying her eyes out, cursing out Mrs. Meyer (with all-due respect, ma'am, sorry, that's the way it is) 2. I'll most likely cry if Edward dies...there aren't many gorgeous guys anymore, it would stink to lose one 3. If Alice dies, I will cry just as hard as I did for Jacob...Alice is my favorite character. 4. If Bella dies, (unlikely, but whatevah) I probably won't cry...I just wouldn't be that sad.

Who would you cry for...and who would you not?
Hate is one step away from love...or murder.
Contributor
vampire_dragon
0 Kudos

Sorry. I was just thinking that there's still a slight possibility that it was actually related to baseball. If Charlie wanted to get to meet the Cullens, he would most likely do it while playing baseball. Plus the fact that Renee wil be at the wedding and she likes baseball, it could be a game before the wedding. But who knows? I'm not really gunna try to make any guesses on that one.

And on the Jacob thing, when I said it fit his personality, I meant that it's not really like Jacob to run away and stay there. I mean, Bellas the love of his life so far, and he's not gunna give up that easily. Especially if he's afraid that Edward will kill her. So I wouldn't be super suprised if he came back to crash the wedding. But since that's what everyone expects, SM probably won't make that happen. But like I said before, who knows? lol.

Now I KNOW that I would cry for Edward if something bad happened to him. I cried when he left in new moon. I probably wouldn't cry for Jacob, but I would be sad if something happened to him. I mean, just because he turned into a slight jerk at the end(no offense to anyone), I think he still deserves a happy ending. Umm...let's see...I would cry if Alice died also, since there's only one Alice. You can't re-create her. If bella died, I would be sad. (But if she turns into a vampire isn't she technically dead? hmm...) But I would be really sad if any of the Cullens or Angela or Bellas parents died.
- Edward Cullen
Contributor
Aalliya
0 Kudos

I really hope that Edward and Bella get married and that he turns her into a vampire :smileyhappy: Absolutely love these books! Cannot wait for August 2!
Frequent Contributor
shadowkitty_91
0 Kudos

i knows! i lmfao in the store! my cous was readin it with me and she was histarical! when i read about the missile proof car i was totally out of it! thinking of it makes me laugh even harder! but i have a question no one has to answer it of course.. but where did edward get the car?? :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
>P= Paula!
>Edward is the kind of man who will do anything to protect the ones he loves.
Contributor
vampire_dragon
0 Kudos

ya. I can't wait either. I'm having my aunt get it for me since I'll be at her house and not at mine. lol. But I wish I was a rich as Edward..that would be awesome. I wonder how much money they actually have? A trillion? lol. But to answer ur question, shadowkitty, Edward bought the car in some other country. He probably ran to England or some such place and bought it, but who knows. It doesn't really say...oh well. A missle proof car is exactly what Bella needs. ha ha! :smileyvery-happy:
- Edward Cullen
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

haha. its funny how he ran to england!
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Contributor
vampire_dragon
0 Kudos

ha ha. yeah. Have you guys seen the new quote of the day? I don't get it. I don't have a single clue. Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?" Any ideas? Why the hell would someone cover Bella in a crapload of feathers? hmm.... :smileyindifferent:
- Edward Cullen
New User
yogirl655
0 Kudos

K. I have mixed feelings bout who she should end up with. If u read New Moon (or eclipse, IDK) She even said that edward was like a drug to her. She doesnt love him like a husband loves a wife. or a boyfriend loves a girlfriend. Its not very human and warm. U know? Its like she has a fatal disease and hes the medicine. If she stops seeing him she feels empty, dies etc.., but with Jacob there is something there obviously. (2 kisses or like 3 IDK) And she cant get him off her mind. I understand that Steph said that he didnt imprint on her but well, um.......it just seems like their love is less forced and more just "I love u" and jacob rlly does love bella. I am deeply wondering about bellas human side. I think that Pink4Ever is rite that she will have some way 2 tell her parents and they might become vampires. Maybe her moms boyfriend is already a vampire. who knows? I think that bella will eventually turn into a vampire and maybe itll take a while though. And that might split her and jacob apart. :smileysad: I dont want her 2 completely isolate jacob though. that would suck.
New User
yogirl655
0 Kudos

omg! I havent thought bout Tanya yet! That would be perfecto! X:-l
New User
yogirl655
0 Kudos

hm...the drug thing rlly bothered me though. I mean a drug? And she cant just *poof!* forget bout jacob. But its true it seems as if warewolfs have less control over themselves. just sayin.
New User
yogirl655
0 Kudos

haha. Maybe edward and jacob turn gay. and wanna kill bella so they try to choke wit feathers? haha jk.:smileyvery-happy:
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

Yeaah! mayb that happens that would b fun a gay vampire/werewolf couple.

i think mayb she was asleep and alice was trying 2 wake her with a pillow and Jacob found out and so came bak 2 try and stop alice waking Bella so he jumped in the window and alice n jacob had a tug of war with the pillow and it exploded and all the feathers went on Bella. =D It could happen...maybe....  lol

"i love you" "you are my life now"

Team Edward but Jacobs my true love :smileyhappy:

- Hollie xxx

Contributor
vampire_dragon
0 Kudos

Why would u guys want Edward and Jacob to be gay? That's kinda ridiculus, no offense. But about the quote, I was thinking maybe it's Bellas dress? She could be putting it on and it has lots of feathers? Cuz the wedding is towards the fall so the weathers colder. so maybe the dress has feathers to keep Bella warm? hmm...Idk. Just a guess.
- Edward Cullen
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I just think it would be rlly rlly funny if they turned out 2 b gay lol n they could b lyk "no virgos aloud" 2 bella hmmmm and then they could throw feathers at her and thats why she's covered in feathers but shes confused as 2 why they did it so shes lyk "why am i covered in feathers.

Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood." i love this lol i love that at first n twilight Bella didn't like saying the word vampire around them and now she can joke around with it it's fun. I think Bella is probably complaining that she's 2 normal/plain 2 look good on her wedding etc etc n so alice replys with that.

or perhaps the cullans r eating Bella 4 laughs and think she tatses plain but alice doesn't.

Team Edward

i love Jacob, steven strait is my jacob :smileyhappy:

"no Emmet. i punched a werewolf in the face" :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

- Hollie xxx

Message Edited by Hollie_xxx on 07-20-2008 05:50 AM
New User
bambooed
0 Kudos

OK ... So here's something to think about, so keep an open mind. :smileyhappy:

What if the reason that Renee left Charlie was because she had fallen in love with a Werewolf, not because she was young and foolish? Perhaps Bella is ... actually the daughter of a Werewolf?

Women can become werewolves - we saw this with Leah in Eclipse; however, maybe the change for women doesn't happen until they are older.  What reason would SM have for making Leah a Werewolf and include it in Eclipse?

This would explain some things - The closeness Bella feels towards everyone in the tribe, especially Jake. The attraction of Bella's blood to all Vampires (She hasn't turned into a Werewolf yet and perhaps the attraction is really one of a natural enemy?) The quote "Why am I covered in feathers?" could be because Bella changes at home and rips apart her pillows, or feather bed-topper (or wakes up in chicken coop :smileysurprised:) I think this would be quite a boomerang to throw into the middle of everything - say another visit of the Volturi, perhaps at the wedding?

Remember, just because this is the last book for the Twilight series, doesn't mean that Bella's storyline has to end. It could simply pick up from another character's point of view, a la Midnight Sun that tells the story of Bella and Edward's meeting from HIS point of view.

Just a thought ... I think it would make a much more interesting read than Bella chooses Edward or Bella chooses Jacob.

Contributor
Olivia2010
0 Kudos

wow i haven't been on since the 50's-but i'm caught up now-did you see today's quote it's my favoritee one so far i think-

Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out."

so funny:smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
Olivia2010
0 Kudos

oh and the thing with Bella as a werewolf is interesting but then she would have changed by now because of her constant exposure to the Cullens and other vampires since that (the exposure) is what triggered the Quilutes' (sp?) transformations.

I think the feathers is probably some outfit she's wearing-like at the rehearsal dinner- can they even have a dinner though? the wedding party wouldn't really be eating much or anything at all, the Cullens I mean.