Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Nikers82
0 Kudos

Re: What are your hopes for 'Breaking Dawn'?

What do you guys think of the new quote? I think Edward and Bella end up telling Sam everything and the tribe has to let Bella be turn. It would make since due to one person get turn or have the Voturi come out and kill a bunch of humans becuase they get hungry. What do you think?
Contributor
NVix06
0 Kudos

That could be it, but maybe Jacob is asking Sam to let them turn Bella because she will be happier...I know he has run away, but maybe they can still communicate over longers distances than 300 miles.  I just read the newest quote...do you guys think Rosalie is talking to Bella?
"Holy crow!"
Contributor
Nikers82
0 Kudos

Maybe or maybe she is talking to Tanya..that would be funny or even one of the wolfs. I really hope it is Tanya. That would make my day.
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

yeah i was thinkin/hopin in would b tanya. i rlly hope bella and rosalie get closer in b.d. not long now yeeey :smileytongue:

Team Edward, love Jacob tho

"i promise to love u forever, every single day of forever"

- Hollie :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Olivia2010
0 Kudos

so i pre-ordered the book about a week ago i guess..if you have pre-ordered will it arrive on Sat? or Mon? i've never pre-ordered before so i'm curious
Contributor
NVix06
0 Kudos

It all depends on how many orders there are.  I pre-ordered mine a week ago and there were 500 orders already made.  You may get it that day, but more than likely you will get it on Monday or Tuesday.
"Holy crow!"
Contributor
Olivia2010
0 Kudos

how can you tell how many orders were placed? i ordered from Borders if that helps...which is funny considering this is B&N
Contributor
B3TT3R_DAYS
0 Kudos

i really hope they do a good job with the movie. though i agree with the harry potter and eragon thing. i think it's best to think that they are making a vampire movie loosely based on twilight but not quite. that way you don't get so dissapointed and can enjoy it. then if it just changes a few things you can actually like the movie. it helps me atleast. hope i helped(but i don't think i did.)

Contributor
B3TT3R_DAYS
0 Kudos

i don't really have hopes for the book except that i can get my hands on it which has already been taken care of thanks to borders. though i don't really see how bella can leave edward. she loves him sooo much. the only thing i can think of that would make her choose jacob is if something happened to edward, like he was killed by the vollturi or something.(no predictions or anything, purley off the top of my head)

Contributor
NVix06
0 Kudos

They gave me that information...I am sure that if you asked them they would be more than willing to tell you:smileyhappy:.
"Holy crow!"
New User
iminlovewithavampire
0 Kudos

I'm hoping that Edward and bella get married, jacob imprints on someone, and bella and jacob can be friends even after she's changed into a vampire. I wish i could be a vampire, life would be fun.
I have what's called ADHG: attention daffiest.....HEY GORGEOUS
Contributor
Olivia2010
0 Kudos

my friend and i are really into books in general so i told her to read this series and now we're excited for the movie, but as stated above i hope it isn't like eragon, because we went opening night and it was so terrible we had to take it as a joke, so i hope twilight is halfway decent
Frequent Contributor
ImAnEdWaRdGiRl
0 Kudos

My hopes for BD are

1. Edward and Bella better have one heck of a wedding and she better be happy about it.

2. Jacob has got to imprint on somebody and it better not be leah because she is a spoiled brat. When Jacob imprints I want him to bring the girl to the wedding.

3. I also want the Volturi to change bella so that the vamps and wolves don't have to have a war.

4. I also want to see what bella looks like when shes a vamp.

5. Last but certainly not least i want there to be a chapter at the end of the book that shows them in 200 yrs and tell us what they are doing

thats my hopes so far. Only 5 more days!!!!!!!!!

~No Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face!~

Red heads have more fun!!!
Frequent Contributor
Jacki_S
0 Kudos

my hopes are that they

- get married

- she turns in to a vamp

- jacob leaves her aloneelses haha

- i also want to see wat bella powers r when/ if she gets them

well i thought i had more :] oh well haha 

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him
-Bella
Contributor
completely-dazzled
0 Kudos

Did yo guys read the spoiler???
Contributor
NVix06
0 Kudos

If you are talking about the one on EW then yes...if it's another one...please don't tell!

"Holy crow!"
Contributor
Olivia2010
0 Kudos

i didn't think it was that much of a spoiler-i mean i kind of figured and same thing with when it takes place...especially if it was part of forever dawn - it seems it was
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

AHHH! the ew spoiler!! i dnt think of it much as a spoiler newayz but still AHHHH EXCITEMENT!! woo If jacob doesn't imprint at the end or worse dies il cry soo much!
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

what was the spoiler anyway because i read it and it didn't really see one??? help someone.......please. i'm dying here.................i want to make sure i read the right thing
-Emmaly Cullen...........I swear that's my last name!
Frequent Contributor
Hollie_xxx
0 Kudos

The spoiler ws just that sorry team Jacob but Bella marrys Edward near the begining of the book but not 2 worry it hasn't spoiled it coz theres still loads more twists etc etc.

Team Edward Jacobs myn :smileyhappy:

"I with Edard, in my happy place" (is that right?)

-Hollie x :smileyhappy: