Contributor
spicha
0 Kudos

Re: What are your hopes for 'Breaking Dawn'?

How did Bella get to be the bad guy? She's a little whiny sometimes, but she's seventeen. She's taken care of her mother most of her life. She's never had a boyfriend. She'd never been able to think about her own life before she moved to Forks; never been able to just be seventeen. Rosalie always knew what she wanted and had everything planned out. Edward and Jacob both made huge mistakes, too, and treated Bella like a rope in a tug-of-war. Is becoming a vampire and choosing Edward a mistake? I don't think so. Why should who we become as we get older make who we were in the past any less valid? I hope that Edward and Bella get married, uninterrupted. I hope Jacob imprints and finds peace. I bet something big will happen with the Volturi.
Contributor
HeatherluvsherBooks
0 Kudos

i dont think i have but ya edward is completly for bella. Like you said he is litteraly so amazing you cant discribe him. Hey what do you think of the movie they are making???

Im kind of worried about the movie...Im completely on edge dying to see it but despite the anticipation Im also dreading it because if it sucks it will be just one more book-turned-movie thats ruined like some of the harry potter movies and eragon! but if it turns out good im sure it will be one of my favorite movies EVER!
♥Heather♥
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

spicha wrote:
How did Bella get to be the bad guy? She's a little whiny sometimes, but she's seventeen. She's taken care of her mother most of her life. She's never had a boyfriend. She'd never been able to think about her own life before she moved to Forks; never been able to just be seventeen. Rosalie always knew what she wanted and had everything planned out. Edward and Jacob both made huge mistakes, too, and treated Bella like a rope in a tug-of-war. Is becoming a vampire and choosing Edward a mistake? I don't think so. Why should who we become as we get older make who we were in the past any less valid? I hope that Edward and Bella get married, uninterrupted. I hope Jacob imprints and finds peace. I bet something big will happen with the Volturi.

i agree with you! it's just that bella needs to stop hurting edward!!
-Emmaly Cullen...........I swear that's my last name!
Contributor
spicha
0 Kudos

Edward hurt her pretty badly, too. She's not reciprocating, just making her own mistakes. SM has said on her site (I think) that Edward's a bit of a know-it-all. All three characters make mistakes assuming they're absolutely right. They're all wrong, though, in a lot of ways. Sometimes love's bliss comes from pain, and vice versa. Hopefully, they'll all find happiness in Breaking Dawn. (I'm still rooting for Edward and Bella--all the way!)
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

spicha wrote:
Edward hurt her pretty badly, too. She's not reciprocating, just making her own mistakes. SM has said on her site (I think) that Edward's a bit of a know-it-all. All three characters make mistakes assuming they're absolutely right. They're all wrong, though, in a lot of ways. Sometimes love's bliss comes from pain, and vice versa. Hopefully, they'll all find happiness in Breaking Dawn. (I'm still rooting for Edward and Bella--all the way!)

Same here! They better end up together(which i have no doubt) or it would be totally disappointing! I guess you're right. the all suck and make mistakes............jk! I just can't wait until breaking dawn comes out. I really want to know what happens. I wish i was related to Stephanie meyer so I wouldn't have to wait!!!!!!!!!
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

i have a theroy about Breaking Dawn. Dawn in the typical sense means when the sun rises early in the morning right? So in my oppinion ( and i might be wrond considering the titles never have much to do with the books) I believe that at some point in Breaking dawn bella is going to become a vampire because that would be considered breaking dawn because she will never have to sleep again.... do you get what i mean? And i keep wondering if Bella is going to have a special gift as a Vampire like Edward, Jasper, and Alice.... Because you think she would since most vampires powers have no effect on her such as Edwards or Janes.

oh...

i forgot i was wondering if any of you guys think that maybe because Bella has a weird reaction to blood when she is human if it will make it easier for her when she is a Vampire.

I Love Edward too!!!!

:smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

oh and i think the only reason that jacob is and was trying so hard to get Bella was because he just didn't want her to be with Edward because of the whole vampire/ warewolve hatred thing NOT because he really loved her.

I love Edward
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

TWhitaker wrote:
oh and i think the only reason that jacob is and was trying so hard to get Bella was because he just didn't want her to be with Edward because of the whole vampire/ warewolve hatred thing NOT because he really loved her.

I love Edward

I think that you are absolutely right! I was actually thinking about that whole blood thing. I think that the only time she will drink blood is when she's week and that's it. I also agree with the whole werewolf thing. I think jacob didn't want his best friend to become his enemy. I'm guessing that her powers will have to do with her body and not her mind or maybe the other way around or both!
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

that was completly amazing i and my besti agree those are the right characters especially james, and victoria!!!!!!!! also edward and bella are awsome
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

lover_face wrote:
that was completly amazing i and my besti agree those are the right characters especially james, and victoria!!!!!!!! also edward and bella are awsome

I'm really glad that you liked it!!! But it says that charlie hunnam isn't going to play carlisle because he doesn't want to play the role of a vampire. so it's probably going to be Henry Cavill who plays carlisle since he's too old to play edward. Even though charlie hunnam was perfect for that part, tom sturridge is perfect as edward!
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
TWILIGHT THE MOVIE YES OR NO.

In my opinion i don't think they should make a Twilight movie because when we read the books everyone has a differnt image of what everything should look and sound like. Like Edward for instance no one is ever going to reach the expectations of his looks and voice and its going to dissapoint a lot of fans. (including me). There are many things that we want and made the books to be in our heads thats why it might just be a big dissapointment when they don't get everything the way we want it to be. For instance they are going to have to cut a lot of the books events out because it just too long so some of the most important scenes in the book probably won't be in the movie and even if they are they won't be protrayed right. One other thing most of the Twilight series is told by Bella, what she feels and think especailly when around Edward, and how are they going to explain how cold Edward is or how it feels when they are talking or kissing ( its not like in the movie they can say " My Edwars you rock hard and cold" where is the thrill in that)

Everyone wants them to make a movie for diffent reason, even i do, but we have to come to terms with the fact that we might not get all we want out of the Movie. Like they say you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Message Edited by TWhitaker on 10-27-2007 08:37 PM
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

I really hope that Breaking Dawn is only from Bella's point of view because if it's from Jacobs too it would ruin the whole atmosphere of the books. Don't you Think?
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

TWhitaker wrote:
I really hope that Breaking Dawn is only from Bella's point of view because if it's from Jacobs too it would ruin the whole atmosphere of the books. Don't you Think?

I totally agree with you. From the beginning, it has always been in Bella's point of view and it should end that way. I really didn't like how eclipse ended in jacob's point of view. I don't really care what he thinks. If she does it that way than it should only be edward and bella's and that's it. but i think its a bad idea anyways.

And about the movie, i want them to make one but then i don't. If you have seen that link to the video that i have posted, then they would be perfect for the parts, but other than that................i really think they shouldn't
New User
marisol97229
0 Kudos

I havent read New Moon and Eclipse yet (To my dismay!) but I get the idea of them and the whole Jacob thing. I think that I was sold on Edward in Twilight, and Jacob came in too late. I mean, when we first met him,he was just some boy who was tricked into telling Bella some very important info. I mean, after the moments in the meadow, and the hospital, and all the other times with Edward, how can you like immature Jacob? Sure hes a great friend in New Moon and Eclipse, but thats all he will be. He can be Bellas best friend, but Edwards her soul mate. Even SM really loves them together. I really look forward to BD. I am guessing that there might be some twist you could only guess from some possible forshadowing. WHat do you think???
Edward’s only human, Bella. He’s going to react like any other boy.” — Angela Weber
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

I really don't think that SM is going to Make Bella and Jacob together in the end ( at least i hope not that would suck). And i totally agree with what people are saying that we were all sold on EDWARD from the begining and you can't change that with one stupid imiture kiss between Jacob and Bella ( 11th hour of Eclipse). I think the only reason that Jacob Black is even in the Twilight series is too show that bella had options and she still chose EDWARD because they are soul mates. And i don't think SM would ruin or fantasy of true love by making Bella end up with the wrong guy (Jacob) in the end.

WE ALL LOVE EDWARD, plain and simple.
New User
bluesgirl23
0 Kudos

I'm a huge Jacob fan, so I hope everything goes well for him in Breaking Dawn. While reading Eclipse, I hoped he and Bella would end up together, because if I was Bella he would deffinately be my choice :smileywink:. But obviously, there's no chance of that happening now and to be honest I'm kind of happy about it. She's too whiny for him. So yeah, I hope Jake ends up inmprinting on someone while he is away from Forks.
As for Bella, I hope she becomes a vampire . I hope she can accept what she has and not get all wierd and emotional and screw things up. She's honestly starting to annoy me. I really hope that she doesn't have to say goodbye to her parents. I hope that somehow (i know this sounds horrible) Charlie, Renee, and Phil are all together in some kind of freak accident and nearly die and Bella is forced to switch them. Then they could all be one big family and Bella would not have to leave her parents behind. I dunno. That's the only thing I could come up with that would satisfy me as a reader.
Also, I want Bella and Edward to adopt kids.
New User
bluesgirl23
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
TWhitaker-- but I love Jacob.....:'(

Message Edited by bluesgirl23 on 10-29-2007 01:55 PM
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

marisol97229 wrote:
I havent read New Moon and Eclipse yet (To my dismay!) but I get the idea of them and the whole Jacob thing. I think that I was sold on Edward in Twilight, and Jacob came in too late. I mean, when we first met him,he was just some boy who was tricked into telling Bella some very important info. I mean, after the moments in the meadow, and the hospital, and all the other times with Edward, how can you like immature Jacob? Sure hes a great friend in New Moon and Eclipse, but thats all he will be. He can be Bellas best friend, but Edwards her soul mate. Even SM really loves them together. I really look forward to BD. I am guessing that there might be some twist you could only guess from some possible forshadowing. WHat do you think???

There probably be some twist but who knows! And it is true that Stephanie meyer loves bella and edward together so she won't change that.
Frequent Contributor
TWhitaker
0 Kudos

I didn't mean that i don't like Jacob ,i do, but i just don't think that bella should end up with him, they are better off as friends.

and

I agree with you Bella is starting to become really annoying. with all of her emotional problems. I think she will end up telling, at least, Charlie about being a vampire in the end because we all no bella won't just leave and never look back

-tori
Frequent Contributor
Emmaly4
0 Kudos

TWhitaker wrote:
I really don't think that SM is going to Make Bella and Jacob together in the end ( at least i hope not that would suck). And i totally agree with what people are saying that we were all sold on EDWARD from the begining and you can't change that with one stupid imiture kiss between Jacob and Bella ( 11th hour of Eclipse). I think the only reason that Jacob Black is even in the Twilight series is too show that bella had options and she still chose EDWARD because they are soul mates. And i don't think SM would ruin or fantasy of true love by making Bella end up with the wrong guy (Jacob) in the end.

WE ALL LOVE EDWARD, plain and simple.

That's what i was thinking too. A lot of people say that it was her first love and she should experience it more but she already has with jacob. That's why i think he's in the series. To show us that she had another choice (who she loved) and that she can't live without edward no matter what.

UGH!!!! i just can't wait until Breaking Dawn comes out!!!!!