Contributor
goodygirl_93
0 Kudos

Re: What if Bella isn't actually in love with Jacob?

if she picks Jacob? sorry
New User
hermioneroxs
0 Kudos

I hate how Bella did this to Edward. Jacob would just end up hurting Bella once he finds his imprinted one, anyways, Team Cullen!
There will always be a reserved place in my heart where Harry Potter will rest forever. You will not be forgotten.
Edward Cullen is my fictional husband.
New User
Crystal_Chandelier
0 Kudos

Jacob isn't good for Bella. He's only sixteen. He's always hurting Bella, unlike Edward who's always trying to do the best things for her.
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

i cant take it anymore!! sorry and no offense to those of you who do like jacob but no i think jacobs an idiot and needs to find someone ealse because it drives me carzy what he does to bella and makes her fill bad for him. Like when she vowed to not cry over jacob and then does it again and poor edward has to stand that his girl is crying over another guy it pisses me off. Bella just need to get it staight that jacob will never love her like edward and jocob needs to realize to get another girl and leave bella alone, cause shes with edward!

WHO WITH ME ON THAT??
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

who thinks bella should be with jacob???

deffinetly not me i hate his guts.
3 ya Cris
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

i think bella loves edward but dosnt...if you know what i mean. like she loves him but would choose Edward over him because oviously edward is more important to her then jacob thats what i think! but i dont prefer jacob.......actually i hate his guts but that dosnt effect what i think on who bella loves..
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
kmcryan0809
0 Kudos

i don't absolutly hate Jacob, i do hate what hes doing to Bella. but Jacob as a person is just really annoying in my opinion, but i do wish him to be happy. i want him to leave Bella alone in the romantic sort of way, but i don't want him and Bella to stop being friends. but Jacob is really self centered. like i said in another one of these threads, at least Edward is trying to be nice towards Jacob, for Bella sake, but Jake has never tried to be nice towards Edward except when they were in the tent, and even then Jake didn't know Bella was listening. i think Jake should just get over himself and start thinking about Bella's happiness, no matter what it takes for her to be happy (e.i. Edward and becoming a vampire). but that's just my opinion.
-Kay

"It's all fun and games until the vice-president shoots you in the face."

Gaspard Ulliel is the true Edward Cullen
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

kmcryan0809 wrote:
i don't absolutly hate Jacob, i do hate what hes doing to Bella. but Jacob as a person is just really annoying in my opinion, but i do wish him to be happy. i want him to leave Bella alone in the romantic sort of way, but i don't want him and Bella to stop being friends. but Jacob is really self centered. like i said in another one of these threads, at least Edward is trying to be nice towards Jacob, for Bella sake, but Jake has never tried to be nice towards Edward except when they were in the tent, and even then Jake didn't know Bella was listening. i think Jake should just get over himself and start thinking about Bella's happiness, no matter what it takes for her to be happy (e.i. Edward and becoming a vampire). but that's just my opinion.

the only reason i hate jake so bad is hes annoying, pushy, and always is hurting bella imotionaly. i wish he would leave her alone and go imprint on somone. it upsets me how much he makes bella fill bad for him and then bella being upset over jake hurts the AMAZING edward! hes just an annoying dog, and i dont like him!
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Frequent Contributor
kraziekatie24
0 Kudos

I think that Jacob truely loves her but hasn't imprinted yet.
Bella will end up with Edward.

What would be really funny is if Jacob imprints on Edward.
i'd love to see that.

-Kate

Hey Stephen, I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you chose. Those other girls, well, they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?

hisgoldeneyesmesmorizedme

book nerd. music freak. movie fanatic.
major obsesser over so many things.

I love to read and write poetry/lyrics and short stories. The layers of music fascinates me. Someday, I want to do movie soundtracks, maybe, or teach. The book to movie transition fascinates me to the extreme. I've been mesmorized by the way Harry Potter and Twilight and so many others have been brought into movies is something I think I would love to do.
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

kmcryan0809 wrote:

ya. i do wish him to be happy. i just read new moon again and all that he did for her in there i did decide i don't completely hate him. i just think he is very annoying and self centered as you said. i want him to imprint and be best friends with bella. but in a way thats not possible the way he fills about her he would always love her so idk. and also like you said Edward is trying to be nice, Jake doesn't put much effort into being nice to him so like you said for Bella's sake. but oh well what can you do. what do you think will happen in bd?
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
New User
xovolleyballxo
0 Kudos

Bella loves Jacob like a brother and she doesnt want him to be in pain. She might love him as more than a friend but nothing like how she loves Edward. Bella says she can live without Jake but it will be hard but she cant live without Edward.
"Edward, I know who I can't live without."
New User
IzzyK
0 Kudos

Truly, I've really thought over the whole "almost-imprint-like love" between Bella and Jake and to be honest, I think the emotion Bella's feeling for Jacob is more like a deep sisterly love that Jake twisted into making Bella think that she loves him. Now, I'm not saying that Jake did it on purpose or that Bella's priorities are screwed, I'm just suggesting that maybe with all the stress and pressure from finally having to confront Victoria actually made Bella see what Jake and her could have looked like if they had met first. I 'm totally neutral when it comes to who Bella should actually be with because to me, both sides of the love triangle have very good qualities. In fact I kind of think Bella should be able to snag both, but like I'm not stupid enough to think that Edward and Jake could pull off being in such close proximity together. So really, I don't have a favorite.
_KaRmA_iS_rEaL_
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

i do like jake. But i wish he wouldnt be so pushy and all over bella GRRR!! it bothers me!! well thats all i have to say.
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
New User
The-Book-Angel
0 Kudos

I might get virtually killed for posting this but... I like Jacob.  I mean, of course Edward is my favorite character but... a part of me has always been rooting for Jacob.  And Bella does have more then a sisterly love for Jacob. 

"Two soul mates, a much too difficult choice for just one person to make"

I'm sure I butchered that quote but it was something like that.  Bella's love tore in two at the end of the Eclipse.  As she says that smaller part will always ache for Jacob.  Bella really did love Jacob except her love for Edward  has always and will always be more powerful.
"Bella would you please stop trying to take your cloths off?"
~Edward

The-Book-Angel
Contributor
angelofmusic96
0 Kudos

I'm with you there sista! Why does everyone have such a big problem with jacob? I mean, just pretend your him for a second. You fall in love with a girl and find out she dosn't feel the same way. You try to get her like you back (naturally) but it dosn't work. You then have to watch the girl your insanely in love with marry your mortl enemy. That's a lot of pain for Jacob. And I know all of you say that Jake is pushy, dosen't care about her feelings but he's a teenager! Give him a break. Yes he dosen't have patience like Edward but that's because he hasen't had 100 years to build it up like Edward. I'm not saying I want Bella to choose him instead of Edward, But just cut Jake some slack!

Also, this is kind of Bella's fault that Jake's so madly in love with her. She led him on in Twilight to get those stories, and spent almost all of her time with him in New Moon. Also in New Moon, if you remember, Bella said something like " the boundries got smeared a lot, but it was just so hard to be careful with Jake"

Cut Jake some slack!!!!!!!!!

"bella I love you. Bella I love you and I want you to choose me insted of him. I know you don't feel that way about me, but I just want you to know that you have options so that nothing stands in our way."

TEAM EDWARD CULLEN/JACOB BLACK! I love edward and Jacob equally.................
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

i am way excited for Breaking Dawn yea!!
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Contributor
romans_tom212931
0 Kudos

OH MY GOSH i can not wailt for breaking dawn.... ive been rereadign the series over and over again (i know that sounds really dorky and stupid but i just cant enough of it) i wonder what bella's powers will be if she gets bitten by edward if any powers i hope she does get bitten by him and they get married i really do hope that
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

i know. same with me. i just read them over and over again. lol :smileyhappy:
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
Contributor
romans_tom212931
0 Kudos

would anyone die if bella and edward did not get married and bella did not become a vampire? I don't think i would die but i do think that i would not really be interested in the series as much...... it would really break my heart....... i think i would probably reread the twilight book over and over again to renew beall and edward's love for eachother until i found i was strong enough to continue on in the series...... i really wish i just had one small little clue to what hppens in breaking dawn
Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

well first of all that would be retarded. and i would not die physically but deffinetly mentally and i would probably hire a hit man to go after Stephenie Meyer. Thats what we have all been waiting for and if it didnt happen. All my books would go in the fire. or i would read the first 2 or 3 just to make me think that its all ok and i would probably write the next one my self and make it happen that way. lol
im a little upsessed. i would be pissed if it dosnt happen. :smileyhappy:
~Bella- Breaking Dawn