Frequent Contributor
Paiger34433
0 Kudos

Re: What if Bella isn't actually in love with Jacob?

i agree that sometimes the fact that someone loves you so much and make you want to return that love so much that the illusion of that love is created
Frequent Contributor
Paiger34433
0 Kudos

I dislike Jacob as much as the next person but you have to admit he does have some good qualities. Meyers says in her website that wanted her readers to re-read the middle part of new moon again (no matter how painful it may be) to really truly understand the wonderfulness of Jacob Black and his transformation from a minor character to a major.
It is understandable not to like Jacob simply because he's not edward. That statement alone is enough reason for a grudge. He's not edward. We all like and love, and fantasize about edward miraculously coming into our lives.
Jacob is immature and impulsive... the exact opposite of Edward. But really and truly Jacob is not all together bad. Even though during new moon i was praying for a piano to fall out of the sky and smash jacob into the ground (not that it would kill a werewolve)

~paige

Frequent Contributor
lover_face
0 Kudos

IM SO EXCITED FOR BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!
have you guys read the first chapter???
i think the cover is stupid though :smileysad:
i LOVE the first chapter though!!
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options"
~Bella- Breaking Dawn
New User
jacob_lover
0 Kudos

I love Jacob and everything that he has done for Bella. Sure he has some flaws but dont we all. When Edward left Bella, he left her broken and Jacob was the one to stitch her back up. Yeah Jacob is a bit self centered but you cant ask much form a 16 year old. How mature is anyone at the age of 16? Edward is okay and he has been really understanding at Bella and Jacob being best friends but look at things from Jacob's point of view...a girl you know comes back into town and now she is hanging out with your dangerous enemy and even has plans to sleep with him, marry him, and so much more. A true friend would want to stop her and warn her. In the process of warning her, he fell in love. How can one stop the fact that they are in love? Jacob has helped Bella so much. He stopped her form going practically insane and Bella can't even repay him that much. On top of that, she is hurting him mentally an she knows it. I am not telling her to go with Jacob but alls she is doing is putting salt on a open, bleeding wound. While everyone is dissing Jacob, just think about things from his point of view.
New User
mimicullen
0 Kudos

Good point...

She could have fell in love with him, but at the same time it's not likely. She never felt this way before and what Jacob feels basically radiates onto others. She probably is just feeling his love and like a mirror reflecting it without his or her knowledge of it.Even Edward sort of realizes what is happening. He knows she loves Jacob, but whuch way does she love him?