Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

Whats the worst that could happen in Breaking Dawn?

For me the worst would be that Edward or Bella died.
Or that Bella ends up with Jacob.(no offense to team jacob)
and yea i know that bella has choose edward but i still worry
:smileyhappy:
Whats your opinion of the worst thing that could happen in BD?
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
New User
qwertyuiop
0 Kudos

Re: Whats the worst that could happen in Breaking Dawn?

Well i'm pretty sure Edward or Bella won't die or anything like that and they're definately gonna end up together so i think the worst thing would be if something bad happens to Jacob. I'd die a little inside if anything else hurt him :]
Toy
Contributor
Toy
0 Kudos

i agree if something bads happens to jacob i don't think i could handle it but as far for Bella and Edward i don't think nothing will happen to them besides Bella's change
Contributor
goodygirl_93
0 Kudos

The worst that could happen is when someone dies. I think someone will die in the book either Bella or Edward most books don't have happy endings. Like Harry Potter?
Contributor
goodygirl_93
0 Kudos

nvm wait didn't Harry Potter die like on the last book idk I never read none of the books I just thought he died since they didn't do no more series well anyways get ready to shed some tears because I think someone will die. It would be hilarous if Jacob died he already got beat up in Ecplise. I wouldn't cry if Bella die I would be like oh only if its sad. But for Edward I would or Alice.
Contributor
Olivia2010
0 Kudos

well, harry kind of died, but was alive at the end....anyway if Jacob dies or Billy that'll be heartbreaking- i am "team Edward" but jake is a good friend to her and that'd be sad
Frequent Contributor
Jess25rocks
0 Kudos

the worst thing tht cud happen is tht bella leaves edward for jacob . sorry jacob fans but i really hate jacob . another really bad thing would be that one of the cullens die. that would be terrible since i love every one of them .
teamm edwarddd . ilovehim !
Contributor
lizberetta
0 Kudos

the worse that could happen is that noone would die and that there would be no action