Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Jess25rocks
0 Kudos

Re: Who's your favorite and least favorite character? why?

my favoritee characterr is edwardd ! i loveee himm. hes so perfect and he so selfless and giving and caring. he adoress bella and does everything he can for her. i get mad sumtimes because bella hurts him a lot with her issues with jacob and marrige.

my least favorite character is jacob. i hate him. im sorry jacob fanss but i really dont like him. he didnt even imprint on bella and he keeps chasing after her. he wudnt give up and hes always hurting edward with images of bella during the time wen edward left [the saddest part in the whole twilight series :smileysad: ] hes so seflish and mean i just dont like him.

teamm edwarddd . ilovehim !
New User
Newmoon88
0 Kudos

Edward is my favorite character. Hes Over protective, In controll and absolutely in love with bella with out being obsessive! Hes absolutely perfect. Its odd tho, I know Edward is just a character, but... Ive set standards that are so high, no human has a chance with me now. Im looking for a guy like Edward, and although there arent any vampires, theres no one that perfect. It insane, but im sure its just a phase.

And not that i hate Jacob, but..i get upset because he gets in the way. Bella and Edward are meant for eachother. And i know bella loves jacob too, but not as much and she loves edward. Rite? i havent started on breaking dawn yet, but if bella doesnt marry edward after all im going to be upset! Jacobs great and everything..but stay outta their way! omg..we get into these books sooo deep, dont we?

Tinkerbell**

Frequent Contributor
AbsolutePirateVampyre
0 Kudos

My favorite character is Edward because he's a super gorgeous vampire and because his character is so deep. He thinks about everything often at the same time. (Based on the first chapter of Midnight Sun.) Plus he is a vampire. Usually vampires are portrayed as evil things. In his world most vampires are. But he is a good guy.

My least favorite character is Jacob because he is annoying. He is constantly trying to press himself on Bella and make her feel the same way he does. I'm not htat fond of werewolves either.

Awesometastic ^ =.= ^