Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
blondeybabey
0 Kudos

Why would stephenie write a novel based on Bree,one of the army vampires?

Any one have any clue as to why Steph. would write a novel about an irrelevent character in Eclipse? I mean sure it's different but i'm confused.
Frequent Contributor
kraziekatie24
0 Kudos

Re: Why would stephenie write a novel based on Bree,one of the army vampires?

no idea...
but midnight sun is going ot be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kate

Hey Stephen, I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you chose. Those other girls, well, they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?

hisgoldeneyesmesmorizedme

book nerd. music freak. movie fanatic.
major obsesser over so many things.

I love to read and write poetry/lyrics and short stories. The layers of music fascinates me. Someday, I want to do movie soundtracks, maybe, or teach. The book to movie transition fascinates me to the extreme. I've been mesmorized by the way Harry Potter and Twilight and so many others have been brought into movies is something I think I would love to do.
Contributor
blondeybabey
0 Kudos

I know i can hardly wait to hear all about how Edward felt through twilight.

Seriously, i don't remember reading- "Did you seriously just stomp you foot?I thought girls only did that on tv." Jacob Black
What part was that?
Contributor
cranguard
0 Kudos

Blondey:

Bottom of page 119 when Bella finds out Jacob doesn't age.
New User
hermioneroxs
0 Kudos

Don't know. Isn't the first chapter of Midnight Sun awesome already!^_^
There will always be a reserved place in my heart where Harry Potter will rest forever. You will not be forgotten.
Edward Cullen is my fictional husband.
Frequent Contributor
Bella_Cullen
0 Kudos

Is she writing one about bree?
Reader
Gossip-Girl
0 Kudos

Yeah she said she was. Wierd i know. I am totally freaking out about how long we have to wait for Breaking Dawn to come out.
Hey how's it going? Have a question email me!

You know you love me
Gossip Girl
Frequent Contributor
Bella_Cullen
0 Kudos

WOAH! O_O That's really weired!!!! O_O XD
New User
Rachey-Muffin01
0 Kudos

WELL
I'm guessing that Bree has involvement in 'Breaking Dawn'
Why else would she?
Maybe Jake imprints on her?[doubtful,just me being stupid]
I dunno
Until I heard SM was writing a novel based on her
I kind of... blanked her out of my mind.
I'm surprised.
And convinced she must hold SOME kind of importance in BD.
anyways.
Hope I helped somehow!
:]
Contributor
teexheexheex
0 Kudos

THe Volturi killed Bree........how can a book be written about her and an army if she's dead???? i'm confused, or maybe i'm being dense..................lol.xxx
Contributor
purplephoenix
0 Kudos

i agree. it's kinda hard to write about someone who's DEAD! I mean there's not really a way to come back from being ripped to pieces then burned.  (or is there???)
Frequent Contributor
Paiger34433
0 Kudos

That’s what I thought about at firstk, but when you truly think about it, it makes sense. All the cullens have interesting stories as to why they are vampires today. Only because of jasper do we have any idea of what the newborns were going through in seattle. We only know one little bit of the story and something tells me that it was anything but insignificant. There were a lot of happenings with the newborns. I thing SM even mentions something about Riley and Bree being together before or something like that.The story would barely be based around bella and Edward considering Victoria is the only one who actually knows her.

“Do you really have any concept of how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you? –my favorite masochistic vampire.

~Paige

Contributor
book_lover_tnmebdth
0 Kudos

I don't think it's gonna be a novel, it's an extra for Eclipse.
"Look after my heart, I left it with you."
-Edward Anthony Masen Cullen