Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
twilightseries_luvit
0 Kudos

has Jacob imprinted on Bella?

I don't think he has, but I'm not sure... I hope not though because if he finds his soul mate and its not Bella, things will work out! =]]]
Contributor
Alice_Marie
0 Kudos

Re: has Jacob imprinted on Bella?

No, unfortunately, he hasn't. On page 173 of Eclipse, he was trying to make himself imprint on her, but he can't do that. One way you can tell that he hasn't imprinted is because after he first transformed to a werewolf, he would have been able to tell her about it if he HAD imprinted; but instead he had to have her figure it out herself.

I hope he finds his soul mate, too!

~Alice
Contributor
book_lover_tnmebdth
0 Kudos

NO!  Werewolves imprint when they first see someone.  If Jacoab had imprinted on Bella, it would have been while Edward was away :smileysad:.  Jacob really does love Bella, just not on that high a level.
"Look after my heart, I left it with you."
-Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

I dont think Jacob imprint on anyone yet, but i hope that jacob doesn't imprint on bella.
**DLN**
New User
rosalinehale
0 Kudos

I think that Jacob has imprinted on her. It's kind of weird but it makes sense to me. My best friend kinda is like Jacob in that way. Jacob loves her and we can see that will never change. Just because he has imprinted on her does not me the same for her. But that's just one girls opinion.
Take care of my heart... I've left it with you.
Contributor
NVix06
0 Kudos

I don't agree...he couldn't have imprinted on her because he would have been able to tell her everything.  He also would not have been able to say or act the way he did in the woods after seeing her in the woods when he first "turned" and started hanging out with Sam and the gang.
"Holy crow!"