Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
paula_02912
0 Kudos

Re: Way to go, B&N!

I got my book yesterday and I was very excited to get it so soon...I will start reading it next week though...
Peace and love,
Paula R.

"Adversity causes some people to break, but causes others to break records."

Author Unknown
Contributor
MARISSAD115
0 Kudos

I got my book in the mail yesterday, I live in NJ, can't wait to start reading it!!
Frequent Contributor
Mary1234
0 Kudos

WOW!!!! Just received my book today. I can't wait to get started on it. It is a rather damp and chilly day here.,Great evening to get started reading!!

Thanks, Barnes & Noble!!!!

Mary
Inspired Correspondent
Read-n-Rider
0 Kudos

My book has arrived also.  Hooray----here we go again!

Joan
Reader
catmom50
0 Kudos

Re: How to Get Your Free Reading Copy and Enroll in the Discussion

My book came a few days ago, and I've begun to read it. Very enjoyable so far. This is my first time being in the First Look Book Club.
Margie in Oregon

Margie in Beautiful Central Oregon
Reader
mariekat
0 Kudos

I have a question- I'm a blogger and I was wondering if it's okay to post my review of the book before the discussion starts here- can someone tell me? you can leave me a message on this system or email me at bibliophile AT bostonbibliophile DOT com. Thanks!!!
Frequent Contributor
tgem
0 Kudos

Happy to find my book in the mail.  Looking forward to the read and discussion....:smileyhappy:

tgem
Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

Marie -- I don't know what answer, if any, you received, but at least one other First Look reader HAS already posted a review elsewhere.

mariekat wrote:
I have a question- I'm a blogger and I was wondering if it's okay to post my review of the book before the discussion starts here- can someone tell me? you can leave me a message on this system or email me at bibliophile AT bostonbibliophile DOT com. Thanks!!!

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy
New User
applebuttertoast
0 Kudos

I got my book last month and I just started reading this weekend. This is also my first time participating in the First Look book club. I am very excited. The message board is just kind of confusing to me since it does not seem to go chronologically, or is this just my settings? I don't know, anyway I look forward to discussing things now that the discussion has started once I get a bit caught up! I was also wondering about the blogging question as well but I guess for not I won't say anything to anyone about it because I don't know what the rules are.

Renee
New User
applebuttertoast
0 Kudos

Never mind about the posting order. I keep looking at the date enrolled rather than the date posted which is lighter haha, my bad.

Renee
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 428 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: