Contributor
Nury
0 Kudos

Re: Are you in?

Hi Everyone!
I'm Nury from New York. I'm new to book clubs; this will be my first time ever. Hope it's not too late for me. I can't wait to start reading the book and I look forward to joining the discussions with all of you. Thanks in advance
Nury
"Do not resent growing old. Many are denied... The Privilage"
Reader 4
dee82
0 Kudos

Hi
i'm new on here...i'm 25 yrs living in NY..would love to be part of this First Look...thanks
Reader
SparklesOfAmber
0 Kudos

Hi everyone. I actually found out about this whole first look by chance. I was just surfing around and came to this site. And it happened to be the day that this first look message was put up i guess. So i tried it out and i got my confirmation the next morning YAY!

I am 27 and a married mother of 2. I have been married for 5 years in May. Time really seems to fly after you have kids doesnt it? Well anyway, i am trying to get back into reading again so i am thrilled to start with this book. I even got a couple of friends to join too. I am excited that we will all have a book to discuss when we get together.

I look forward to chatting with all of you too. Have a great afternoon!
Reader 2
lindsayk123
0 Kudos

He he...that would be interesting. Unfortunately, it's just the plain old ordinary belly dancing :-)
Contributor
Sisters3
0 Kudos

My sister and I are avid readers and are SO exstatic to be a part of this book discussion! HOORAY!

My name is Jodi and I am really looking forward to a book club that
is actually going to read the book :smileyhappy:

Can't wait to start reading and discussing!

Jodi
Frequent Contributor
ezraSid
0 Kudos

I don't know if I am in yet, since I just subscribed, but I am hopeful! I am a stay at home mom with 3 boys who I love with my whole heart. I love reading, gardening, cooking and music. I know this will be an awesome read. Hope to chat more soon (hopefully after I get my PM).
~Grace~
Frequent Contributor
Luvstoread
0 Kudos

I think I should reintroduce myself here. I didn't give any details. This is my first time participating in an online book club. I am very excited to read this book! I have been married for 4 years to a wonderful man. I have no children but a very spoiled cat named Jade. Her name is Jade because she has green eyes and there is an Aerosmith song called Jaded. My all time favorite band!!! My favorite hobby is to read. And I like to crochet and go to concerts too. Right now I am finishing up Harry Potter #5. I will take a break from the HP books to read this one.
Happy Reading To All!!!
Luvs2read (a/k/a Norma)
New User
0 Kudos

Yes, I'm in. I live in Atlanta, Georgia, and am a voracious reader. I'm looking forward to sharing some great books I've read or want to read and participating in the discussions. Thanx for this opportunity.
Contributor
MsTinkerbell730
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

My name is Jen, from NY, NY and I am "in" too! Looking forward to reading the book.
Frequent Contributor
Oldesq
0 Kudos

I too am in. My basic bio -- I am married to a wonderful man and have two sons in college. My commute from Jersey to NYC, where I work as an attorney, allows me to indulge in the Times crossword and whatever my latest read is. Looking forward to discussing The House at Riverton with such a diverse group. I was fascinated to read how many others had disappointing book discussion group experiences- especially those that focused on whether someone liked or disliked the book. With this motivated group I don't expect that experience to be repeated here and am quite excited about this shared journey.

Oldesq
Inspired Contributor
ABH47
0 Kudos

Hi all,
Just found out I'm "in" too! I was away traveling so wasn't sure I'd make it. I did the first book and really enjoyed the discussions about it! I'm sure this one will be a great experience as well!
Inspired Correspondent
Bonnie824
0 Kudos

If "the arc will be sent later this month means I'm in, I'm in

Hi. My name is Bonnie and I live in the NC foothills. I work in the public schools here, have 3 kids (one still in HS), a husband, 2 dogs and 2 cats. I usually read "women" fiction, paranormal/fantasy books, mysteries with some romance, regular romance, and an occasional literary type book.

Bonnie
New User
pelewilly
0 Kudos

I'm in! My name is Katrina, I'm in Orlando, FL. This is my first book club, I work for AT&T and go to school full time. I usually read Nora Roberts, J.D. Robb, James Patterson, and Mary Higgins Clark. I recently read Phillipa Gregory and I love her. I usually read one book a day -two days. I'm really looking forward to dipping my feet in something new and experiencing some different books and different authors. I can't wait till we start on this new book, it sounds intresting...
Frequent Contributor
adoring_fan
0 Kudos

Re: If "the arc will be sent later this month means I'm in, I'm in

Bonnie824 wrote:
Hi. My name is Bonnie and I live in the NC foothills. I work in the public schools here, have 3 kids (one still in HS), a husband, 2 dogs and 2 cats. I usually read "women" fiction, paranormal/fantasy books, mysteries with some romance, regular romance, and an occasional literary type book.

Bonnie

Hey, Bonnie! Nice to see another "paranormal" girl here! Waving...
Krystn
I am only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hairspray I use, and the girlfriends I have....
Frequent Contributor
paula_02912
0 Kudos

Re: If "the arc will be sent later this month means I'm in, I'm in

Hello my name is Paula and I live in NE Connecticut in a small town called Pomfret...we are in the midst of winter storms now. I found out about first look by chance...I was redeeming some B&N giftcards and came across it. I am single, 33 years old and working as a teacher at a private boarding school in the area. I am also a published author with my first book out there, ready for sale. I was in the USAR for 10 years and proud of the time I served my country. I look forward to being a part of this group and can't wait to actually start discussing the book. Thank you for this opportunity. I will see you all soon.

Peace and love,
Paula R.
Peace and love,
Paula R.

"Adversity causes some people to break, but causes others to break records."

Author Unknown
Frequent Contributor
paula_02912
0 Kudos

Hi Katrina, it is nice to meet you...it seems we like the same books so far...I have a broad taste, but you mentioned some of my top favorite authors...I look forward to discussing this book with you and everyone else.
Peace and love,
Paula R.

"Adversity causes some people to break, but causes others to break records."

Author Unknown
Reader 2
amegac
0 Kudos

I would love to be included in the first look book club.
My name is Amanda and I live in Billings, MT. I have 2 kids and work for a nonprofit.
New User
pictorvia
0 Kudos

My name is Christina and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be in this round. Reading is one of my passions!!
Contributor
Carrie_F
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

My name is Carrie and I am from Pa. I don't have much time for hobbies, but reading is one of my favorite things to do when a get a minute! I am looking forward to the book and the discussions.

I got a PM stating my book was being shipped...guess that means I'm in!!

Happy Holidays to all!!

Carrie
Contributor
kitkat234
0 Kudos

I hope I am not too late for this, I would love to be in the bookclub!!!
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 333 guests
Recent logins:
Please welcome our newest community members: