Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

MLS
Frequent Contributor
MLS
0 Kudos

Re: Are you in?

Luv2danse9 wrote:I think my landlord was holding out on me, since packages are sent to the office instead of my apartment. :smileyhappy: I sure hope the discussion threads are still lively by the time I finish the book!!

It sure won't take long to read your book...it's hard to put down but you may find your next ARC book arrives before you finish reading all the threads! At least you won't have to worry so much about spoilers. Happy reading! MLS
Inspired Contributor
Jo6353
0 Kudos

Dulcibelle wrote:
Hi folks! I'm in too. This will be my first time participating in a book club and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm from the other big city in Texas. I've been married for almost 32 years. No kids, but one totally spoiled Jack Russell terrier. I'll read almost anything - I LOVE to read - but mysteries are some of my favorites. I can't wait!

Our Jack Russell died in September and I'm still devastated! Jo
Inspired Contributor
Jo6353
0 Kudos

jodell7 wrote:
wallingford. And you? jenny

Upper Darby, same county. Jo
Contributor
TinkPink80
0 Kudos

Hi All,
My
"I'm gonna live forever, or die trying."
- Joseph Heller (Catch 22)
Contributor
TinkPink80
0 Kudos

Hi All - My name is Trisha and I'm from Northern Illinois.  I did receive my copy but wasn't able to open it until just a few days ago, so I am sure I missed out on the discussion.  I was in the hospital after having surgery to prevent a terminal illness.  I look forward to reading this book and reading what everyone thought of it.  Hopefully next book I can participate more with.
Happy Reading,
Trisha
"I'm gonna live forever, or die trying."
- Joseph Heller (Catch 22)
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 617 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: