Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
fordmg
0 Kudos

Re: How to Get Your Free Reading Copy and Enroll in the Discussion

I'm excited.   Received my book yesterday.  Hope to start reading over the week end.
MG
New User
angelfaerie52
0 Kudos

Hello, My name is Marisa. I received my book yesterday and plan to start reading very soon... in between all of my law text books, of course. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
reddoglady
0 Kudos

I didn't have to sign for mine -- received it yesterday -- started it last night -- is good so far --  :0)
Contributor
tapestry100
0 Kudos

Got mine today. Can't wait to start it tonight.
Inspired Contributor
ilenekm
0 Kudos

I received my book last week. I read the first couple of chapters and am looking forward to finishing my current read (THe Senators Wife) so that I can delve into this book
Distinguished Wordsmith
Everyman
0 Kudos

Wow - it looks as though there is an unusually large number of lawyers or law students here for this group.
0 Kudos

I think I registered right for the Mar The sisters Book, but I don't remember whether I received confirmation or not.  I just read that the books will be mailed out this week.  Is there a way to find out if I registered right?  Thank you for your help.
Jeanne G aka Bearsstar
Scribe
vivico1
0 Kudos

Bearsstar wrote:
I think I registered right for the Mar The sisters Book, but I don't remember whether I received confirmation or not. I just read that the books will be mailed out this week. Is there a way to find out if I registered right? Thank you for your help.

check your pm boxes(the envelope up at the right). If you registered, you will have a pm you filled out and sent, in your sent box, if you received confirmation, it will be in your in box, a pm from them back to you telling you so.
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Frequent Contributor
READERJANE
0 Kudos

Maria, I have received my copy of The Sister but I am havin a difficult time posting mhy introduction of the discussion board. Can yiou please help me, Jane
Inspired Correspondent
Maria_H
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

It looks like you were able to introduce yourself there. If you have any more problems, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks!

READERJANE wrote: Maria, I have received my copy of The Sister but I am havin a difficult time posting mhy introduction of the discussion board. Can yiou please help me, Jane

Looking for a discussion? Find a Book Club for all your interests!

Reader
teehee
0 Kudos

Re: It's here!

Got mine!!

-Tracey
Aunt Teehee
Distinguished Scribe
blkeyesuzi
0 Kudos

Re: It's here!

Got mine today! It's made it to the West Coast!!
Suzi

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. " --John Burroughs
Reader 2
nurse-gail
0 Kudos

Recieved the cbook on monday and started reading it last night,so far it has kept my interest,my mantra for reading is if you don't grab me in the first 50 pages I will read another book , so many book so little time
Frequent Contributor
AllieK
0 Kudos

Got my book Tuesday...here in Missouri! Can't wait to get started!
Contributor
KiimC_8741
0 Kudos

Where in Missouri are you from AllieK? I am in KC - this cold weather makes it so much easier to settle in and read a good book
Inspired Correspondent
EbonyAngel
0 Kudos

Hey, I'm in St. Louis County.  Got my book Tue also.

KiimC_8741 wrote:
Where in Missouri are you from AllieK? I am in KC - this cold weather makes it so much easier to settle in and read a good book

Frequent Contributor
pheath
0 Kudos

I got mine on Tuesday, and I'm just getting started. It seems pretty good so far, and I'm looking forward to the discussion.

-Philip
-Philip
dhaupt
0 Kudos

EbonyAngel wrote:
Hey, I'm in St. Louis County.  Got my book Tue also.

KiimC_8741 wrote:

Hey Ebony Angel I'm from St. Charles County we're neighbors.

Debbie
Contributor
amdesigner
0 Kudos

thanks for the book. i just got it yesterday. i already started to read... :smileyhappy:

have nice day
agustina
@gustin@ "AMDesigner"
Frequent Contributor
Aunt_Beth_64
0 Kudos

In an effort to clarify.....

there is no need to wait until March 3 to begin reading the book, In fact, the goal is to have read chapters 1-5 so we can begin discussing that section on March 3.

Beth
Users Online
Currently online: 32 members 219 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: