KxBurns
0 Kudos

Spoilers

[ Edited ]
Okay, I know it has been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere on this board, but for anyone who is still unclear about what constitutes a spoiler, here goes!

If a thread is about chapter 4, for example, anything that happens in chapter 5 and beyond is a spoiler. If you really feel you must mention something from later in the book on a given thread, you MUST preface your comments with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

If we are all just a little bit careful about this, we can ensure that the experience will be enjoyable for all.

Thanks!
Karen

Message Edited by KxBurns on 03-04-2008 12:00 AM
Scribe
vivico1
0 Kudos

Re: Spoilers

KxBurns wrote:

Okay, I know it has been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere on this board, but for anyone who is still unclear about what constitutes a spoiler, here goes!

If a thread is about chapter 4, for example, anything that happens in chapter 5 and beyond is a spoiler. If you really feel you must mention something from later in the book on a given thread, you MUST preface your comments with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

If we are all just a little bit careful about this, we can ensure that the experience will be enjoyable for all.

Thanks!

Karen

Message Edited by KxBurns on 03-04-2008 12:00 AM

Karennnnnnn? whats a spoilerrrr? :smileywink: dont shot me now.:smileyvery-happy:
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Users Online
Currently online:120 members 567 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: