Distinguished Correspondent
Joan_P
0 Kudos

B & N Educator Appreciation Week

Hey! Did you know Jan. 16th-24th (2010) is Educators Week??A friend of mine forwarded this to me! Happy shopping teachers!!

Educators receive a 20% discount year-round on purchases for use in the classroom, but during Educator Appreciation Week, we offer you a 25% discount on personal purchases of most hardcover and paperback books (including bargain books), toys and games, and a 10% discount on DVDs and CDs.

All PreK through 12th grade school teachers and administrators (includes principals, vice principals, librarians, counselors/school psychologists, speech/occupational therapists, and school nurse-teachers) currently employed by a school district, parochial or private school in grades preK-12 receive 25%* off their book purchases and 10% off DVDs and music from January 16th-24th when they present their valid Barnes & Noble Educators Discount Card and ID.

Educators who do not have a Barnes & Noble Educator Discount Card can apply and receive the discount the same day with identification (valid school or institutional photo ID or pay stub) as an educator.

Love is... Unabashedly Bookish :smileyhappy:
Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

Re: B & N Educator Appreciation Week

Joan_P wrote:

Hey! Did you know Jan. 16th-24th (2010) is Educators Week??A friend of mine forwarded this to me! Happy shopping teachers!!

Educators receive a 20% discount year-round on purchases for use in the classroom, but during Educator Appreciation Week, we offer you a 25% discount on personal purchases of most hardcover and paperback books (including bargain books), toys and games, and a 10% discount on DVDs and CDs.

All PreK through 12th grade school teachers and administrators (includes principals, vice principals, librarians, counselors/school psychologists, speech/occupational therapists, and school nurse-teachers) currently employed by a school district, parochial or private school in grades preK-12 receive 25%* off their book purchases and 10% off DVDs and music from January 16th-24th when they present their valid Barnes & Noble Educators Discount Card and ID.

Educators who do not have a Barnes & Noble Educator Discount Card can apply and receive the discount the same day with identification (valid school or institutional photo ID or pay stub) as an educator.

Thanks, Joan!  I know we have a lot of teachers and librarians who "lurk" here on the board.

~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]
Distinguished Correspondent
Joan_P
0 Kudos

"Thanks, Joan!  I know we have a lot of teachers and librarians who "lurk" here on the board.

~ConnieK"

Connie,

I'm officially a card carrying teacher at B&N! And I used it for the first time tonight! I got a few for me and a few for the kids... fair is fair... and believe me- my 6 yr old likes everything fair. Luckily it worked out that way!

Joan

Love is... Unabashedly Bookish :smileyhappy:
Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

Joan_P wrote:

"Thanks, Joan!  I know we have a lot of teachers and librarians who "lurk" here on the board.

~ConnieK"

Connie,

I'm officially a card carrying teacher at B&N! And I used it for the first time tonight! I got a few for me and a few for the kids... fair is fair... and believe me- my 6 yr old likes everything fair. Luckily it worked out that way!

Joan

Ah.  That's terrific, Joan!  I'm glad you could take advantage.  Sounds like a terrific program!

~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]