Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Bridge To Terabitha

[ Edited ]
How many have read the Bridge to Terabitha and then saw the movie? I have not gotten to see the movie and haven't read the book since High School. Everytime I go to the library it is checked out. So I'm going to try again today but I would like to talk about it if anyone is interested.

Toni

Message Edited by Nelsmom on 06-04-200710:33 AM

Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Re: Bridge To Terabitha

Finally got the book and so I will have it read by tomorrow because my son is working today. I would like to discuss it if anyone wants to.

Toni
Toni L. Chapman
BG
Contributor
BG
0 Kudos

I think bridge to teribitha is an awsome book!

I like it becaus it showes a true frendship between two friends!
Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Re: I think bridge to teribitha is an awsome book!

BG wrote:

I just reread the book today, I had read it in High School but couldn't remember it and I agree it is awesome. I especially like the ending were he takes his little sister there. I am looking forward to seeing the movie but it won't be till I can rent it or get it from the library.

Toni
Toni L. Chapman
BN Editor
MattW
0 Kudos

Nelsmom wrote:

BG wrote:

I just reread the book today, I had read it in High School but couldn't remember it and I agree it is awesome. I especially like the ending were he takes his little sister there. I am looking forward to seeing the movie but it won't be till I can rent it or get it from the library.

Toni

I can't wait to see the movie, too - the DVD is out later this month. I haven't read the book in ages, but now I'm sparked to read it again.
Matt
Teens Editor, B&N.com
BN Editor
MattW
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Hi, just fyi, there's a new Kids' Book of the Month that will happen going forward - the first pick is Bridge to Terabithia. It's being read for July, and I've started a new thread for this. Looking forward to reading it with everybody!

Message Edited by MattW on 06-18-2007 04:53 PM
Matt
Teens Editor, B&N.com