Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
sistersgrimmlover
0 Kudos

Re: July 14-18, 2007: Michael Buckley

And besides, what do you mean "still going on"? They haven't even started yet.
Contributor
sistersgrimmloverRG
0 Kudos

Re: July 14-18: Michael Buckley

[ Edited ]
Hey Michael. Just to start off I love the sister Grimm books. I read them all the time. OK I wanted to know a little more about the movie. I want to try out for Sabrina. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My mom says I also have the attitude too. He he. Anyway I also have a lot of acting experience and does a lot of improv. "which I am told is very helpful for acting". So please keep me updated with all the info and when you find out where the auditions will be held. Thanks! :smileyhappy: Rebecca
Message Edited by sistersgrimmloverRG on 08-10-2009 08:59 PM
New User
LuvSistersGrimm
0 Kudos

Re: July 14-18, 2007: Michael Buckley

Hey Michael! First I'll say that I have read all your books, and I love them! I also would love to addition for the part of Little Red Ridding Hood.I know it way in the other books. But I dont know if they cast thoughs parts right away. I know im perfict for that part! 'Im not saying I'm mental.' I red curly hair. Blue/Green eyes.  Also I would like to know if the film is going to take place in New York. I know the story very well and would love to know when the additions are.

Thank!