Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Author
Michael_Buckley
0 Kudos

Michael Buckley's next series unleashes N.E.R.D.S. on the world

I know a lot of you have been asking what's next.  I'm still working on the Sisters Grimm but have begun to write a new series called N.E.R.D.S. - National Espionage Rescue and Defense Society -  about nerdy secret agents who work out of their elementary school.  Each uses their weaknesses as their strengths and together, they save the world.  Book 1 should be out in the fall of 2009.

Learn more about Tales from the Hood (Sisters Grimm Series #6).

Discover all Michael Buckley titles.

Contributor
sistersgrimmlover
0 Kudos

Re: Michael Buckley's next series unleashes N.E.R.D.S. on the world

Awesome! I love the Sisters Grimm and N.E.R.D.S definitely sounds like a #1 New York Times Bestseller too! So... any update on the Sisters Grimm movie?
Contributor
sistersgrimmlover
0 Kudos

And also- isn't their elementary school called Nathan Hale Elementary? The middle school I'm going into in the fall is called Nathan Hale Middle School!
New User
peanutbutter1234
0 Kudos

Hi Michael!

I'm reading N.E.R.D.S right now and loving it and was wondering if you were planning to make a second book?

New User
uilani
0 Kudos

When does the next book come out?:smileyhappy: