Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Author
Michael_Buckley
0 Kudos

The Grimm future of The Sisters Grimm

So, are there any characters in children's literature that you would like to see pop up in Ferryport Landing before the series comes to an end?

Learn more about Tales from the Hood (Sisters Grimm Series #6).

Discover all Michael Buckley titles.

New User
BookChickBklyn
0 Kudos

Re: The Grimm future of The Sisters Grimm

Michael_Buckley wrote:
So, are there any characters in children's literature that you would like to see pop up in Ferryport Landing before the series comes to an end?

How about Pinnochio? Or Peter Pan?
New User
anf22
0 Kudos

You should have a contest for readers to go to your website, do the Sisters Grimm Fairytale Regurgitator, send you their Fairy Tale, and you put their character into the story. That way the reader's own character is shown. Well it doesn't have to be one it could be a couple.
Author
Michael_Buckley

I'd love to use both of them - Pinocchio, especially. And I'd love to see what happens if I put Puck and Peter Pan in the same room. I suspect massive amounts of property damage.

Learn more about Tales from the Hood (Sisters Grimm Series #6).

Discover all Michael Buckley titles.

New User
Puck_lover
0 Kudos

i want to see wat puck does if he makes a move on sabrina!! oh and i love the sisters grimm and i love puck but no offense but maybe when you make his eyebrows dont make them so thin, they kinda look like girl eyebrows!! sorry but i dont want to see puck with girl brows lol jk!!!
New User
Puck_lover
0 Kudos

i know this has like nothing to do with wat ur talking about but i just have to say, Please come to the CA valley!!!!!!!!!i would love it to get u to sign something or something like that!!! and i know ur busy but could you please set aside ur other book cause im socrazy about puck and sabrina ive read all the books and im thisty for more so please u have a LOT of fans who need the 7th book!!!! i love your books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and plase think about coming to ca valley cause if its not in the valley i cant come see u and its ok if u come to the capital cause thats only an hour away but PLEASE think about it!!!!!!
Contributor
morganlovesbooks
0 Kudos

im lve puck to his is one of my favrite charters inthe books.I would like to see ponicco too that would be so funny.  that thing with peter pan would be funny to and alice from alice in wonderland she would be great since the queen of hearts is there.  
New User
srasm
0 Kudos

Humpty-Dumpty? Does the Cat in the Hat count? He's not a fairy-tale, but he's in children's literature.

Peter Pan too! Tinkerbell and/or Wendy should have a crush on Puck, and...well, hilarity ensues. Or maybe Peter Pan could like Sabrina?

Contributor
Roseshadow
0 Kudos

I would like to see the Phantom of the Opera because I loved him in the movie! I know he's not from children's literature, but he is from a classic!:smileyhappy: I also want to see Alice in one of the books because she's another one of my favorite story book characters along with Sabrina!
New User
ILuvSomeCharacter
0 Kudos

Maybe peter pan could like Sabrina and try to impress her all the time. Sabrinia could kinda like him and puck would get so upset and try to impress her too. Or some other charecter like ummm.. say,  some good looking prince or fairy? Maybe Daphene should like someone? I would love to have Thumbalinia maybe...

Thanks!

RV

New User
ILuvSomeCharacter
0 Kudos

Maybe peter pan could like Sabrina and try to impress her all the time. Sabrinia could kinda like him and puck would get so upset and try to impress her too. Or some other charecter like ummm.. say,  some good looking prince or fairy? Maybe Daphene should like someone? I would love to have Thumbalinia maybe...

Thanks!

RV

New User
iLoVePucK
0 Kudos

Totally! Alice in Wonderland would be cool. And so would Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. But Puck should like definitely tell Sabrina that he likes and she should be like all confused.

I LOVE PUCK!!!!!
xD
New User
kly_am5
0 Kudos

When is book 8 coming out??????!!!!!! I hate cliffhangers!!!!!!!!
New User
TrueDreamer
0 Kudos

i'd love to see someone from classic literature like Huck Finn show up in one of your novels. Although I don't argue with the Peter Pan idea.

Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

TrueDreamer wrote:

i'd love to see someone from classic literature like Huck Finn show up in one of your novels. Although I don't argue with the Peter Pan idea.

Welcome, TrueDreamer!  Love your screen name!  :smileywink:

~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]
New User
sabrina_909
0 Kudos

book 8 is coming out May 1, 2010.....cant wait!!!!

i really like the peter pan idea and from wat i hear theyre havin alice in book 8!! she's my favorite like character from literature!!!