Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reply
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

Good evening Krista! I am a little late to the game tonight. Shopping for bathroom renovations.

 

Okay -

 

We are now full blown into the story of Kvothe.  I just don't want to forget my questions from the first section because I think they are going to come around again.  Along with the first set of questions I still have some more.

 

Bast, he seems to know exactly who Kote/Rashi is.  I wonder if we will get the story on how they met?  What is up with the sword of Kvothes that Bast had it hid in his room?  This sword seems to bother Bast, I wonder why - something, somehow connected to evil?  Oh, is Bast really a demon?  I think this question kind of got answered in the second section.  What is the thing with "three times" with Bast and Kvothe, a code?

 

Kote has many scars - all silver except one. Why silver? Why only one not silver?  What is the difference of this one scar?

 

There is talk of Skarpi.  I wonder who this is and what he is to Kote?

 

Okay, I am ready to get into the next section...

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
Posts: 988
Registered: ‎01-12-2009

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss- spoilers up to pg. 183

[ Edited ]

Melhay wrote:

Good evening Krista! I am a little late to the game tonight. Shopping for bathroom renovations.

 

Okay -

 

We are now full blown into the story of Kvothe.  I just don't want to forget my questions from the first section because I think they are going to come around again.  Along with the first set of questions I still have some more.

 

Bast, he seems to know exactly who Kote/Rashi is.  I wonder if we will get the story on how they met?  What is up with the sword of Kvothes that Bast had it hid in his room?  This sword seems to bother Bast, I wonder why - something, somehow connected to evil?  Oh, is Bast really a demon?  I think this question kind of got answered in the second section.  What is the thing with "three times" with Bast and Kvothe, a code?

 

Kote has many scars - all silver except one. Why silver? Why only one not silver?  What is the difference of this one scar?

 

There is talk of Skarpi.  I wonder who this is and what he is to Kote?

 

Okay, I am ready to get into the next section...


Hello, Mel!

 

Great questions! I don't know the answers to any of them, though! LOL! But Man, I don't know if it said it already, I think it did, but I believe Bast is a Fae.

 

If your ready to move on then we can go ahead with part three. I'm game.

Message Edited by carmen22 on 08-21-2009 10:25 PM
_______________________
"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pt 2 thru pg 183

Kovthe's father thinks he knows why the Chandrian do what they do, but does not mention the reason.  I wonder what he thought the reason was...

 

When Arl (Kvothe's father) wants to talk to Ben on the Chandrian Ben asks him to not speak their names our loud.  Does saying their names out loud call their attention to you or awaken them (thinking their names are true names)?  Cinder mentions to Kvothe they were there due to someone singing the wrong song.  I wonder if this has something to do with names like Ben mentioned?  Also, on pg 129 Lord Haliax mentions "innerturns of your name" when talking to Cinder, this leads me to believe their names are a key to 'calling' them.

 

Haliax mentions, also, that he keeps his people safe from Amyr, Singers, Sithe... that would harm them.  I am not sure what this connection yet is.  I wonder how these people could harm them (aren't they suppose to be some major power?)?

 

Then Haliax and the Chandrian run away, what was coming?  What was making the air tense and would scare them away?

 

A little further in the book I started to wonder if this Haliax is not really Encanis.  The shadow thing and hooded robe helps with the description just like Encanis but something on pg 173 made me think this. (I can't pinpoint what, its just a feeling.)  Do you think it is possible?

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008
0 Kudos

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss- spoilers up to pg. 183

Hey Krista, I am great to keep going.  I really don't want to stop reading now.  The story has my total attention and would love to keep on moving.  We can always come here and post any questions and thoughts of this section as we go.

 

We are doing eye doctors and school clothes shopping tomorrow, so I plan on having my book for when the kids are trying on clothes and whating for the eye doctor.

 

So I am going to try to post my thoughts here tonight to move on then if I think of any others for this section I come back with more.

 

This section seems pretty straight forward as a story, not really to many hidden things.

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pt 2 thru pg 183

***MAYBE SPOILERS***

 

On page 127 there is a discription of a sword, I think, Cinder had.  I wonder if this is the sword Kovthe has in his bar (the one he hung up).  Or maybe he just has one like it.  It dawned on me here at this section that if you are going to use a sword against a Chandrian it can't be metal.  I guess it dawned on me here because you don't know until here if it is true how metal, wood, and fire and such react to the Chandrian - everyone just isn't sure it all seems to be hearsay.  But anywhy you would want a sword that would hold up to the Chandrians powers.

 

I find this sword thing very interesting.  For some reason this has caught my eye (mind) and I think it will have a big play to come in the book.

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
Posts: 988
Registered: ‎01-12-2009

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pg 2 thru pg 183


Melhay wrote:

Kovthe's father thinks he knows why the Chandrian do what they do, but does not mention the reason.  I wonder what he thought the reason was...

 

When Arl (Kvothe's father) wants to talk to Ben on the Chandrian Ben asks him to not speak their names our loud.  Does saying their names out loud call their attention to you or awaken them (thinking their names are true names)?  Cinder mentions to Kvothe they were there due to someone singing the wrong song.  I wonder if this has something to do with names like Ben mentioned?  Also, on pg 129 Lord Haliax mentions "innerturns of your name" when talking to Cinder, this leads me to believe their names are a key to 'calling' them.

 

Haliax mentions, also, that he keeps his people safe from Amyr, Singers, Sithe... that would harm them.  I am not sure what this connection yet is.  I wonder how these people could harm them (aren't they suppose to be some major power?)?

 

Then Haliax and the Chandrian run away, what was coming?  What was making the air tense and would scare them away?

 

A little further in the book I started to wonder if this Haliax is not really Encanis.  The shadow thing and hooded robe helps with the description just like Encanis but something on pg 173 made me think this. (I can't pinpoint what, its just a feeling.)  Do you think it is possible?


 

 

  Yes, I do believe that speaking their names is what hurts them and even calls there attention. Haliax even says to the other Cinder that he knows his true name and then Cinder falls down in this agonizing pain. It must have to do with their names.

 

  I don't know what exactly is coming for them, but this story of Tehlu seems to be an important one. Maybe this god is after them like in the story. So maybe your right and Haliax is the same as Encanis.  A lot of unanswered questions!

 

 I know someone commented above about there not being enough action, but I just don't feel that this book really needed it. I like the poetic flow Rothfuss uses, and the story feels more authentic and real without a whole bunch of butt kicking.  Getting to know Kvothe and his amazing mind is what I like most about this book!

_______________________
"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pt 2 thru pg 183

***MAYBE SPOILERS***

 

I felt soooo bad for Kvothe as a child.  It sounded as he had the perfect family and friends.  I was just on the verge of tears a few times. Yet Patrick was able to toy with your emotions just enough to bring you to just a point then stop and you feel better then again to the edge.  Wonderful!

 

I know the poor child Kvothe is lost completely without his family and friends.  But I am surprised with as much time as he has spent on sympathy that he did not take advantage of the abilities he was aware of to help him more.  Maybe he does use it and he hasn't mentioned it, but it seems not because he is just so distrought.

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
Posts: 988
Registered: ‎01-12-2009

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pt 2 thru pg 183

 


Melhay wrote:

***MAYBE SPOILERS***

 

On page 127 there is a discription of a sword, I think, Cinder had.  I wonder if this is the sword Kovthe has in his bar (the one he hung up).  Or maybe he just has one like it.  It dawned on me here at this section that if you are going to use a sword against a Chandrian it can't be metal.  I guess it dawned on me here because you don't know until here if it is true how metal, wood, and fire and such react to the Chandrian - everyone just isn't sure it all seems to be hearsay.  But anywhy you would want a sword that would hold up to the Chandrians powers.

 

I find this sword thing very interesting.  For some reason this has caught my eye (mind) and I think it will have a big play to come in the book.


 

 

That is some good guessing! I think you could be right and this sword maybe belongs to one of the Chandrian. We are going back into his past memories, so he may have already defeated or killed most of the Chandrian. I think this has a lot of potential to be so, or at least from some enemy or the blade that did the killing of an enemy. A very important piece of the puzzle, I'm sure!
_______________________
"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pg 2 thru pg 183

Krista wrote: 

 I know someone commented above about there not being enough action, but I just don't feel that this book really needed it. I like the poetic flow Rothfuss uses, and the story feels more authentic and real without a whole bunch of butt kicking.  Getting to know Kvothe and his amazing mind is what I like most about this book!

_______________________

 

I have to agree with you on this Krista.  This book may not have a lot of the kick-butt-ask-names-later action, but there is a lot going on here.  Even the story so far of the child Kvothe growing up - there are a lot of trials for him now and even though they maybe the same things as in some other books, the writing style keeps it moving and alive to you.  I think there is a lot of happenings here in the book and a lot to learn of Kvothe himself.

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pg 2 thru pg 183


carmen22 wrote:

Melhay wrote:

Kovthe's father thinks he knows why the Chandrian do what they do, but does not mention the reason.  I wonder what he thought the reason was...

 

When Arl (Kvothe's father) wants to talk to Ben on the Chandrian Ben asks him to not speak their names our loud.  Does saying their names out loud call their attention to you or awaken them (thinking their names are true names)?  Cinder mentions to Kvothe they were there due to someone singing the wrong song.  I wonder if this has something to do with names like Ben mentioned?  Also, on pg 129 Lord Haliax mentions "innerturns of your name" when talking to Cinder, this leads me to believe their names are a key to 'calling' them.

 

Haliax mentions, also, that he keeps his people safe from Amyr, Singers, Sithe... that would harm them.  I am not sure what this connection yet is.  I wonder how these people could harm them (aren't they suppose to be some major power?)?

 

Then Haliax and the Chandrian run away, what was coming?  What was making the air tense and would scare them away?

 

A little further in the book I started to wonder if this Haliax is not really Encanis.  The shadow thing and hooded robe helps with the description just like Encanis but something on pg 173 made me think this. (I can't pinpoint what, its just a feeling.)  Do you think it is possible?


 

 

  Yes, I do believe that speaking their names is what hurts them and even calls there attention. Haliax even says to the other Cinder that he knows his true name and then Cinder falls down in this agonizing pain. It must have to do with their names.

 

  I don't know what exactly is coming for them, but this story of Tehlu seems to be an important one. Maybe this god is after them like in the story. So maybe your right and Haliax is the same as Encanis.  A lot of unanswered questions!

 

 I know someone commented above about there not being enough action, but I just don't feel that this book really needed it. I like the poetic flow Rothfuss uses, and the story feels more authentic and real without a whole bunch of butt kicking.  Getting to know Kvothe and his amazing mind is what I like most about this book!


I also do think this story by Trapis is VERY important.  I wonder if it is all true or made up.  Then Kvothes questions at the end wondering if Trapis is a priest, I didn't think that till he mentioned it but it could always be a possibility... Anything is always possible in fantasy.

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
Posts: 988
Registered: ‎01-12-2009

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pt 2 thru pg 183


Melhay wrote:

***MAYBE SPOILERS***

 

I felt soooo bad for Kvothe as a child.  It sounded as he had the perfect family and friends.  I was just on the verge of tears a few times. Yet Patrick was able to toy with your emotions just enough to bring you to just a point then stop and you feel better then again to the edge.  Wonderful!

 

I know the poor child Kvothe is lost completely without his family and friends.  But I am surprised with as much time as he has spent on sympathy that he did not take advantage of the abilities he was aware of to help him more.  Maybe he does use it and he hasn't mentioned it, but it seems not because he is just so distrought.


 

 

Yes, I think he is just in a state of complete despair and is completely lost within himself. If you remember he has shut down a part of his brain, so to speak. This blocks off those old memories. Like on pg 157 "Inefficient circulation, a long-unused part of me thought....."  He is just in a bad set of mind right now, I believe, and doesn't want to remember any part of his past.
_______________________
"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008
0 Kudos

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pt 2 thru pg 183


carmen22 wrote:

Melhay wrote:

***MAYBE SPOILERS***

 

I felt soooo bad for Kvothe as a child.  It sounded as he had the perfect family and friends.  I was just on the verge of tears a few times. Yet Patrick was able to toy with your emotions just enough to bring you to just a point then stop and you feel better then again to the edge.  Wonderful!

 

I know the poor child Kvothe is lost completely without his family and friends.  But I am surprised with as much time as he has spent on sympathy that he did not take advantage of the abilities he was aware of to help him more.  Maybe he does use it and he hasn't mentioned it, but it seems not because he is just so distrought.


 

 

Yes, I think he is just in a state of complete despair and is completely lost within himself. If you remember he has shut down a part of his brain, so to speak. This blocks off those old memories. Like on pg 157 "Inefficient circulation, a long-unused part of me thought....."  He is just in a bad set of mind right now, I believe, and doesn't want to remember any part of his past.

 

That is right.  I remembered as soon as I read your post. Yes, he has shut down part of his brain, and that part in which his families memories is at is where his time with Ben and learning sympathy is also located.  That would bring up the thoughts he doesn't want to think.
_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Moderator
paulgoatallen
Posts: 7,327
Registered: ‎08-16-2007

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pg 2 thru pg 183


carmen22 wrote:

I don't know what exactly is coming for them, but this story of Tehlu seems to be an important one. Maybe this god is after them like in the story. So maybe your right and Haliax is the same as Encanis.  A lot of unanswered questions!

 


I don't think Rothfuss would've included all of the sequences about Tehlu if it wasn't significant in some way... There are definitely similarities between Tehlu holding down Encanis on the iron wheel and what happens to Kvothe at novel's end...

 

It's all speculation at this point but I'd guess that there will be inccreasing references to Tehlu and the god's story....

 

Paul 

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008
0 Kudos

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss pg 2 thru pg 183


paulgoatallen wrote:

carmen22 wrote:

I don't know what exactly is coming for them, but this story of Tehlu seems to be an important one. Maybe this god is after them like in the story. So maybe your right and Haliax is the same as Encanis.  A lot of unanswered questions!

 


I don't think Rothfuss would've included all of the sequences about Tehlu if it wasn't significant in some way... There are definitely similarities between Tehlu holding down Encanis on the iron wheel and what happens to Kvothe at novel's end...

 

It's all speculation at this point but I'd guess that there will be inccreasing references to Tehlu and the god's story....

 

Paul 


Oh okay Paul, I am so hooked on this book and you just added to the suspense even more.  I can't wait to get through it.  It is all just so good.

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
Posts: 988
Registered: ‎01-12-2009

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - Bast and Kvothe

[ Edited ]

So I'm a follower of Kim Kincaid's Blog and she posted the art work she did of what she feels Bast and Kvothe look like. I thought I would share it with you guys, because I love them! Enjoy! If the Art doesn't work then here's a link to her site: The Twirling Dragon - she also wrote a little bit about her art pieces on her blog. (And Yep, Kincaid loved The Name of the Wind, too!)

 

 

 

 

Pretty awesome, eh?

Message Edited by carmen22 on 08-22-2009 09:59 PM
_______________________
"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Contributor
FindingLydia
Posts: 27
Registered: ‎08-17-2009
0 Kudos

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

Sounds good! I ordered it on MP3 so I can listen on the way to work (40 min. drive- one way!). Will comment again when I'm done (or before if it's really good!). :smileyhappy:
"Since things neither exist nor don't exist,are neither real nor unreal,are utterly beyond adopting and rejecting -one might as well burst out laughing!" -Tibetan Nyingma Master Longchenpa Rabjampa - 14th century ____________________________________________________________
B&N Bookseller
Paul_C
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎03-27-2007

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

I love how easy it is to sell this book. All I have to do is read the copy from the back and give a vague description, and people just pick up how much I loved it. That has to be one of the best book promoting blurbs I have ever read. If it wasn't Rothfuss himself who wrote that, whoever did deserves a raise.

 

What I love so much about this book is how well Rothfuss uses little clues (such as the sword, and growing tensions in the world around Kvothe, Kvothe's threefold silence, etc) to get us so engrossed in the story that the rest of the story takes place in. Many of the questions asked here involve that aspect of the book. And nothing has actually happened in that story through all of book one. That may just be why so many of us have such a strong craving for book 2.

 

 

"A true war story, truly told, makes the stomach believe."
- Tim O'Brien, The Things They Carried
Contributor
FindingLydia
Posts: 27
Registered: ‎08-17-2009
0 Kudos

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - Bast and Kvothe

I was wondering how you posted the pics. I want to post something on Garden Variety for Becke. I tried cut & paste but was not successful.

 

BTW love the pics!!!

"Since things neither exist nor don't exist,are neither real nor unreal,are utterly beyond adopting and rejecting -one might as well burst out laughing!" -Tibetan Nyingma Master Longchenpa Rabjampa - 14th century ____________________________________________________________
Inspired Scribe
carmen22
Posts: 988
Registered: ‎01-12-2009
0 Kudos

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - Bast and Kvothe


FindingLydia wrote:

I was wondering how you posted the pics. I want to post something on Garden Variety for Becke. I tried cut & paste but was not successful.

 

BTW love the pics!!!


 

I just copied and pasted. Then when you submit it says something about HTML and you just have to hit submit again and it will fix the problem on its own. That's how it works for me anyway, so good luck.

 

Thanks! I love them to they're awesome!

_______________________
"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
Contributor
FindingLydia
Posts: 27
Registered: ‎08-17-2009
0 Kudos

Re: AUGUST FEATURE #1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - Bast and Kvothe


FindingLydia wrote:

I was wondering how you posted the pics. I want to post something on Garden Variety for Becke. I tried cut & paste but was not successful.

 

BTW love the pics!!!


 Carmen22 wrote:

I just copied and pasted. Then when you submit it says something about HTML and you just have to hit submit again and it will fix the problem on its own. That's how it works for me anyway, so good luck.

 

Thanks! I love them to they're awesome!


 

:smileyhappy: Thanks; I'll give it a try!

 

"Since things neither exist nor don't exist,are neither real nor unreal,are utterly beyond adopting and rejecting -one might as well burst out laughing!" -Tibetan Nyingma Master Longchenpa Rabjampa - 14th century ____________________________________________________________