Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reply
Moderator
dhaupt
Posts: 11,865
Registered: ‎10-19-2006

I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

I just wanted to say thanks to Paul, Ken and all of the members here.

The sneak peek of Antiphon was so much fun and I really enjoyed the posts of all the members who were so passionate in their responses, it really made the conversation enjoyable and memorable for me.

Paul you should be really proud of your folks here.

And what made it even more special was Ken's participation.

 

What a shame it would have been for me if I hadn't decided to join in and missed one of the best series I've ever read.

 

So thanks!!!!!!

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
Posts: 3,653
Registered: ‎03-23-2009

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

 


dhaupt wrote:

I just wanted to say thanks to Paul, Ken and all of the members here.

The sneak peek of Antiphon was so much fun and I really enjoyed the posts of all the members who were so passionate in their responses, it really made the conversation enjoyable and memorable for me.

Paul you should be really proud of your folks here.

And what made it even more special was Ken's participation.

 

What a shame it would have been for me if I hadn't decided to join in and missed one of the best series I've ever read.

 

So thanks!!!!!!


 

 

Complete Ditto on everything you said. Isn't it fun. You must come back for the next book. I need to plan more time to reread books before we read the next in the series.

 

Thank you Ken. Be sure to come and visit with all of us for Requiem.

Distinguished Correspondent
flouncyninja
Posts: 78
Registered: ‎09-14-2009
0 Kudos

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

 


dhaupt wrote:

I just wanted to say thanks to Paul, Ken and all of the members here.

The sneak peek of Antiphon was so much fun and I really enjoyed the posts of all the members who were so passionate in their responses, it really made the conversation enjoyable and memorable for me.

Paul you should be really proud of your folks here.

And what made it even more special was Ken's participation.

 

What a shame it would have been for me if I hadn't decided to join in and missed one of the best series I've ever read.

 

So thanks!!!!!!


 

I completely agree!  This was my first time participanting in any sort of book group, online or in person, and it was such an enjoyable experience.  Thanks to everyone who participated and those behind the scenes who put it together.  It was so much fun!

 

Bibliophile
Melhay
Posts: 2,062
Registered: ‎12-11-2008
0 Kudos

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

These are always so much fun! :smileyhappy: I have enjoyed myself once again.

 

I am going to have to prep for the next book as things have gotten even deeper than Cantical. I am really going to have to study up for the next book.

 

Glad everyone could join in and did!  We have to do this again, soon!

 

So, whats on the schedule for next month? lol.

 

Melissa

_______________________
"There are no honorable causes. There is no good or evil. Evil is only what we call those who oppose us." From Nyphron Rising, By Michael J. Sullivan

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Author
kenscholes
Posts: 136
Registered: ‎10-17-2008

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

You're all quite welcome.  I think this book club is the foundation of a pretty dedicated group of readers that I hope to keep entertained and guessing for a very long time.

 

I'm happy to visit and I've had a blast with each book.  This one was especially fun.

 

Now, I'm heading over to the General Discussion thread and calling Open Season on Questions.  Anything goes.  I'll answer what I can and I'll dodge what needs dodging to keep you all surprised with the next book.

 

Thanks for participating.  It is as much fun for me as it is you, and it's also really, really helpful to me as I wrap up the last two volumes.

 

Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt
Posts: 2,725
Registered: ‎06-16-2009

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

I really did enjoy discussing Antiphon with everyone. And thank you Ken for participating, and thank you Tor for agreeing and providing the arcs, and thank you Paul and B&N for providing this forum.

 

On a personal note I found reading in sections to be excruciating. Not that I'd refuse in the future. The discussion was worth it! But, it's hard to get a feel for the entire reading experience when you consume a book in sections. Because of this I'm going to wait awhile before I write a reader review of Antiphon. It will be extremely positive review because, for a mid-series book, Antiphon substantively added to the story arc and succeeded in even further developing the characters, conflicts and mysteries. I just have to wait awhile and gain perspective on the entire book before I write my review.   

Correspondent
LadyMin
Posts: 51
Registered: ‎11-29-2009
0 Kudos

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

I also found the discussions here enjoyable. I'm new to the series and decided to read Lamentation and Canticle first and am very glad I did. The conversations here helped answer a lot of my questions.

 

I read a lot of science fiction but not too much fantasy. But this is fantasy and science fiction and I loved it. And if not for this group I probably would not have read these and would be missing out on a great series. So... thanks!

Distinguished Correspondent
salander_9277
Posts: 108
Registered: ‎07-07-2010
0 Kudos

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

Yes a huge thank you to all involved here.  Without this opportunity I might never have come across this incredible series that I'm now recommending to all of my reader friends!  It did make it extra special to have Ken and Beth in to comment on our discussions and I really opened up my mind to the possibilities of the book because of the forum.

I will try (very hard) to wait patiently for the next installment.  I have to remind myself that the sooner it comes the sooner the end of the saga so I'm not in such a hurry to have it over with.  At least there are 2 more and it sounds like possible Czarist series on the horizon???  Oh I can dream. :smileyhappy:

To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life. ~W. Somerset Maugham

http://greatexpectationsbookreview.blogspot.com
Scribe
Mountain_Muse
Posts: 1,104
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

Paul, Ken, Debbie, and the rest of the tried and proved Antiphon group,

 

This venture into a realm that I haven't touched since college has been a intoxicating to a part of me that has laid dormant for way to long. 

Ken, you have sold me on the series, just in the one book.  Yes, I am currently devouring the first two and am standing close to the front of the line (I think Paul and Debbie and a few others beat me to the front) waiting for your next offering.  Your twists and turns have kept us all off center and grasping at guesses. 

Paul, the group has been fantastic.  The dialogue and camaraderie stimulating and sharp.  We all felt we could have a voice, even if it wasn't the same opinion as the others.  The depth that the discussion went to, and the time and research that some of our gracious participants spent on everyone's behalf revealed the many layers and complexities there truly are to this series...and I know we still don't have it right....YET!  Ken...I know, "Nothing is as it seems."

Debbie, Thanks for your encouragement when I wasn't sure how to participate.  Your kindness is deeply appreciated.

But most of all to everyone in this round-table -- I think Ken is going to really have us hopping in the next book.  So getting our ducks...oops, I mean notes ready over the next few months will make the next book of "Lamentations" even more fun, if possible.

Thank you, again Paul, for hosting.

 

Karen, aka Mtn_Muse

A really good book is much like an artichoke. As you peel back each page of the of the book, you get closer and closer to the succulent heart of the story.
Moderator
paulgoatallen
Posts: 7,327
Registered: ‎08-16-2007

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

You know, some things just have to be said...

 

• The depth and scope of speculation here has just been amazing – and it really bring homes, for me, the unfathomable thematic brilliance of this series. How many contemporary sagas could generate this amount of speculation?!? Ken is one of the most under-rated writers I've ever known...

 

• So why hasn't any of Ken's novels been nominated for a Hugo or a Nebula Award? I'm not saying anything about the nominees over the past few years – all are more than worthy – but are we the only ones who are reading these fantastic novels?

 

• I described this series as an instant classic and a genre redefining work when Lamentation first came out and I still feel that way – I just can't believe that this series isn't as popular as the Wheel of Time was back in the '90s....


Bottom Line: Ken has written – is writing – a masterwork that will redefine fantasy and SF. Why isn't it as wildly popular as it should be??? Any thoughts?

 

Paul

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Wordsmith
elaine_hf
Posts: 389
Registered: ‎01-05-2010

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

Bottom Line: Ken has written – is writing – a masterwork that will redefine fantasy and SF. Why isn't it as wildly popular as it should be??? Any thoughts?

 

Paul

 


 

I think this book was a fantastic read, and I have wondered that myself. I don't think the fault lies with the book, I think that fault lies with the publicity that the book has received. I may have missed it, but I've seen none. Another thought here - early on in one of the discussions, the cover art was mentioned. One of the points made related to the overuse of wolves on covers. I wonder if that doesn't have something to do with the lack of popularity of this series - the covers, while they are not inappropriate for the genre, don't do anything to make the books stand apart from the rest of the pack.

 

I'm sorry if these comments are way out of line, but I can honestly say that I loved this book, in spite of some initial hesitation, and I would like to see this series get the recognition that it deserves.


‎"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -Bokonon
Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt
Posts: 2,725
Registered: ‎06-16-2009

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

 


paulgoatallen wrote:

You know, some things just have to be said...

 

• The depth and scope of speculation here has just been amazing – and it really bring homes, for me, the unfathomable thematic brilliance of this series. How many contemporary sagas could generate this amount of speculation?!? Ken is one of the most under-rated writers I've ever known...

 

• So why hasn't any of Ken's novels been nominated for a Hugo or a Nebula Award? I'm not saying anything about the nominees over the past few years – all are more than worthy – but are we the only ones who are reading these fantastic novels?

 

• I described this series as an instant classic and a genre redefining work when Lamentation first came out and I still feel that way – I just can't believe that this series isn't as popular as the Wheel of Time was back in the '90s....


Bottom Line: Ken has written – is writing – a masterwork that will redefine fantasy and SF. Why isn't it as wildly popular as it should be??? Any thoughts?

 

Paul


 

 

I have no clue! The Psalms of Isaak series is sweeping, deep, mesmerizing and memorable. Here's some areas of speculation though:

 

Perhaps readers are spread among the large amount of fantasies being released?

 

Perhaps sword and sorcerer readers are attracted to more clearly adventure or action orientated books?

 

Perhaps the serpentine nature of story is a too sophisticated for some readers?

 

As regards why none of the Psalms of Isaak books have been nominated for a Nebula or Hugo Award, I lack the expertise to render an opinion. Is it because Ken's a newcomer to the genre? Does it have anything to do with religious overtones? What's your opinion on these issues Paul?

Moderator
dhaupt
Posts: 11,865
Registered: ‎10-19-2006

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

 


paulgoatallen wrote:

You know, some things just have to be said...

 

• The depth and scope of speculation here has just been amazing – and it really bring homes, for me, the unfathomable thematic brilliance of this series. How many contemporary sagas could generate this amount of speculation?!? Ken is one of the most under-rated writers I've ever known...

 

• So why hasn't any of Ken's novels been nominated for a Hugo or a Nebula Award? I'm not saying anything about the nominees over the past few years – all are more than worthy – but are we the only ones who are reading these fantastic novels?

 

• I described this series as an instant classic and a genre redefining work when Lamentation first came out and I still feel that way – I just can't believe that this series isn't as popular as the Wheel of Time was back in the '90s....


Bottom Line: Ken has written – is writing – a masterwork that will redefine fantasy and SF. Why isn't it as wildly popular as it should be??? Any thoughts?

 

Paul


 

 

Paul, thanks. You always put things so to the point and I love that about you.

 

Well here goes, my opinion only.

 

First of all the series is well read at my library district and hardly ever stays on the shelves so maybe it's just a matter of time that he'll become the popular author that he so richly deserves.

On that note, hardcovers are expensive and I tend to borrow books that I'm not familiar with before I dole out my hard earned cash, and especially in (yes I'm going to say it) this economy that could be a big factor.

 

Second if you're buying the material from a bookstore, yes even B&N they tend to categorize novels and then they stick to that category, however, in this series case at least it could easily fit in several genres and so easily overlooked by someone, so again maybe it'll just take time.

I know I've been recommending it wherever I go, even to my teen patrons at the library as the violence in it is no worse than watching the evening news.

 

Now as far as why his not been nominated by the awards you mentioned, that could totally be politics as we all know they're everywhere, especially in the entertainment business. So maybe he didn't sleep with the right people on his way to the top ;-), just kidding.

 

All I know is that with the help of this forum we are getting the word out, I reviewed this on my blog and forwarded it to twitter, facebook, librarything, goodreads, etc.. And I've been like I said before tooting it's horn to beat the band and I'm sure that's the case with other participants here. We are not quiet and we will be heard.

Moderator
paulgoatallen
Posts: 7,327
Registered: ‎08-16-2007

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

 


dalnewt wrote:

 

As regards why none of the Psalms of Isaak books have been nominated for a Nebula or Hugo Award, I lack the expertise to render an opinion. Is it because Ken's a newcomer to the genre? Does it have anything to do with religious overtones? What's your opinion on these issues Paul?


 

 

This is a great question...

 

I've seen this happen so many times over the years – either a stellar novel or series doesn't get the recognition it deserves or a, shall we say, "less than stellar" novel or series gets critical acclaim and sells millions of copies.

 

It's a confluence of things – the public's literary appetite at that moment, marketing, word of mouth, politics, etc.

 

It's definitely not because Ken is a "newcomer" – so was Stephenie Meyer, Paolo Bacigalupi, etc. at some point...

 

My opinion? I think that if Psalms were released in the early 90's, Ken Scholes would be HUGE today but it's all about the paranormal fantasy now – sex and vampires and skintight leather pants. (I can see Jin Li Tam wearing wearing leather pants but maybe not the four inch stiletto heels...) Epic fantasy has a big following today (Sanderson, GRRM, Jemisin, etc.) but the spotlight is definitely on paranormal fantasy.

 

That said, the good stuff invariably rises to the top. Eventually, this series will get the recognition it deserves – but it may not be until years after the saga is finished though...

 

Paul

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Contributor
AnnahE
Posts: 24
Registered: ‎01-12-2010
0 Kudos

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

  Where do we go to write our reviews for Antiphon?  I have searched the B&N site and I can't find out where to post.  Thanks!

Moderator
paulgoatallen
Posts: 7,327
Registered: ‎08-16-2007
0 Kudos

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

Annah:

Go to the ISBN page – http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Antiphon/Ken-Scholes/e/9780765321299/?itm=1&USRI=antiphon – and click on "Write a Review" next to the cover art! :smileyhappy:

 

Paul

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Author
kenscholes
Posts: 136
Registered: ‎10-17-2008

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

[ Edited ]

You folks humble me.  It's hard to describe the surreal gratitude I feel over so many people enjoying my books.

 

I've heard a lot of theories on sales and have some thoughts of my own.

 

First, I don't think it's Tor's publicity.  They've done some very strategic things here that have done a great deal to build word of mouth.  First, they put out a massive amount of ARCs, distributing them widely including Book Expo in 2008 (where they sent me, introduced me around and had me signing ARCs).  And I think I've done well at the libraries (and won the RUSA Reading List award) because they sent me to ALA, giving me the opportunity to speak about the genre to hundreds of librarians as part of a proram that featured several other Tor authors.  They've also sent me out with each book, hitting a string of stores all along the west coast.  They've invested a lot in pushing the series.  And with each book, I participate in betwen 10 and 20 interviews in various venues to promote the books.  If Beth is up for it, she could probably point out some of the other things they've done.   Suffice it to say, I couldn't be happier with their investment in me and my books.  The books are so loved over there that I sometimes get fan mail from Macmillan staff. 

 

I've heard theories about the covers.  Personally, I love them.  But it's possible that the books needed something different and we'll see what the repackaging does.  Because truly, nearly everyone who reads the books seems to love them...it's just a matter of getting them onto bookstore shelves and then into the hands of readers.

 

I suspect that I'm up against a few things:  First, I'm known in the short fiction world but as a novelist I'm a rookie.  In a tough a economy, I can see why someone might pass on a hardcover of a book from a guy they've never heard of.  And I think a lot of people are burned out on series that aren't yet written...which is tough for the author and whatever readers he or she has collected because some series will never be finished if sales of the earlier books don't merit publishing them.  It happens; I don't think it will happen to the Psalms of Isaak.  We're actually doing pretty well if all of these factors are taken into consideration. 

 

Ultimately, word of mouth is the best way to sell books I'm told and that seems to be consistently  building from the start with this series.  You have all been a part of that growing word of mouth.  I think getting the first three volumes into the world in fairly short order will help immensely, but ultimately this type of marketing takes time to build.  And it's building here along with France, Germany, and Spain.  It's just time and persistence, I suspect.  Lamentation's only been in paperback a year. 

 

Yesterday was Canticle's birthday as a paperback.  And we've also got Lamentation's e-version on special for $2.99.  In two weeks, Antiphon will be born as a hardcover. 

 

I'm grateful to all of you who are telling your friends.  Keep it up.

 

Now, with Canticle out, I've put the call for my readers to post pictures of the paperback out in the wild with where they saw the book to my Facebook wall.  So keep your camera phones handy.  :smileywink:

 

Thank you all again.  I'm glad to have you as my readers.    

Moderator
dhaupt
Posts: 11,865
Registered: ‎10-19-2006

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

 


kenscholes wrote:

You folks humble me.  It's hard to describe the surreal gratitude I feel over so many people enjoying my books.

 

I've heard a lot of theories on sales and have some thoughts of my own.

 

First, I don't think it's Tor's publicity.  They've done some very strategic things here that have done a great deal to build word of mouth.  First, they put out a massive amount of ARCs, distributing them widely including Book Expo in 2008 (where they sent me, introduced me around and had me signing ARCs).  And I think I've done well at the libraries (and won the RUSA Reading List award) because they sent me to ALA, giving me the opportunity to speak about the genre to hundreds of librarians as part of a proram that featured several other Tor authors.  They've also sent me out with each book, hitting a string of stores all along the west coast.  They've invested a lot in pushing the series.  And with each book, I participate in betwen 10 and 20 interviews in various venues to promote the books.  If Beth is up for it, she could probably point out some of the other things they've done.   Suffice it to say, I couldn't be happier with their investment in me and my books.  The books are so loved over there that I sometimes get fan mail from Macmillan staff. 

 

I've heard theories about the covers.  Personally, I love them.  But it's possible that the books needed something different and we'll see what the repackaging does.  Because truly, nearly everyone who reads the books seems to love them...it's just a matter of getting them onto bookstore shelves and then into the hands of readers.

 

I suspect that I'm up against a few things:  First, I'm known in the short fiction world but as a novelist I'm a rookie.  In a tough a economy, I can see why someone might pass on a hardcover of a book from a guy they've never heard of.  And I think a lot of people are burned out on series that aren't yet written...which is tough for the author and whatever readers he or she has collected because some series will never be finished if sales of the earlier books don't merit publishing them.  It happens; I don't think it will happen to the Psalms of Isaak.  We're actually doing pretty well if all of these factors are taken into consideration. 

 

Ultimately, word of mouth is the best way to sell books I'm told and that seems to be consistently  building from the start with this series.  You have all been a part of that growing word of mouth.  I think getting the first three volumes into the world in fairly short order will help immensely, but ultimately this type of marketing takes time to build.  And it's building here along with France, Germany, and Spain.  It's just time and persistence, I suspect.  Lamentation's only been in paperback a year. 

 

Yesterday was Canticle's birthday as a paperback.  And we've also got Lamentation's e-version on special for $2.99.  In two weeks, Antiphon will be born as a hardcover. 

 

I'm grateful to all of you who are telling your friends.  Keep it up.

 

Now, with Canticle out, I've put the call for my readers to post pictures of the paperback out in the wild with where they saw the book to my Facebook wall.  So keep your camera phones handy.  :smileywink:

 

Thank you all again.  I'm glad to have you as my readers.    


 

 

Thanks for your thoughts Ken.

You should be happy to learn that we all have big mouths here.

I know you've earned my fanship and I will spread the word.

Good luck.

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
Posts: 3,653
Registered: ‎03-23-2009

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

 


dhaupt wrote:

 


kenscholes wrote:

You folks humble me.  It's hard to describe the surreal gratitude I feel over so many people enjoying my books.

 

I've heard a lot of theories on sales and have some thoughts of my own.

 

First, I don't think it's Tor's publicity.  They've done some very strategic things here that have done a great deal to build word of mouth.  First, they put out a massive amount of ARCs, distributing them widely including Book Expo in 2008 (where they sent me, introduced me around and had me signing ARCs).  And I think I've done well at the libraries (and won the RUSA Reading List award) because they sent me to ALA, giving me the opportunity to speak about the genre to hundreds of librarians as part of a proram that featured several other Tor authors.  They've also sent me out with each book, hitting a string of stores all along the west coast.  They've invested a lot in pushing the series.  And with each book, I participate in betwen 10 and 20 interviews in various venues to promote the books.  If Beth is up for it, she could probably point out some of the other things they've done.   Suffice it to say, I couldn't be happier with their investment in me and my books.  The books are so loved over there that I sometimes get fan mail from Macmillan staff. 

 

I've heard theories about the covers.  Personally, I love them.  But it's possible that the books needed something different and we'll see what the repackaging does.  Because truly, nearly everyone who reads the books seems to love them...it's just a matter of getting them onto bookstore shelves and then into the hands of readers.

 

I suspect that I'm up against a few things:  First, I'm known in the short fiction world but as a novelist I'm a rookie.  In a tough a economy, I can see why someone might pass on a hardcover of a book from a guy they've never heard of.  And I think a lot of people are burned out on series that aren't yet written...which is tough for the author and whatever readers he or she has collected because some series will never be finished if sales of the earlier books don't merit publishing them.  It happens; I don't think it will happen to the Psalms of Isaak.  We're actually doing pretty well if all of these factors are taken into consideration. 

 

Ultimately, word of mouth is the best way to sell books I'm told and that seems to be consistently  building from the start with this series.  You have all been a part of that growing word of mouth.  I think getting the first three volumes into the world in fairly short order will help immensely, but ultimately this type of marketing takes time to build.  And it's building here along with France, Germany, and Spain.  It's just time and persistence, I suspect.  Lamentation's only been in paperback a year. 

 

Yesterday was Canticle's birthday as a paperback.  And we've also got Lamentation's e-version on special for $2.99.  In two weeks, Antiphon will be born as a hardcover. 

 

I'm grateful to all of you who are telling your friends.  Keep it up.

 

Now, with Canticle out, I've put the call for my readers to post pictures of the paperback out in the wild with where they saw the book to my Facebook wall.  So keep your camera phones handy.  :smileywink:

 

Thank you all again.  I'm glad to have you as my readers.    


 

 

Thanks for your thoughts Ken.

You should be happy to learn that we all have big mouths here.

I know you've earned my fanship and I will spread the word.

Good luck.


 

Debbie isn't kidding around. We all have big mouths here.

 

Contributor
lhays
Posts: 19
Registered: ‎07-02-2009
0 Kudos

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks to the Antiphon group

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this book. I haven't read the first 2 books yet and it was slow going getting into the book but once I did and started the book over so that I could remember what I had read it has been a fantastic book. I intend to get the first 2 so that my daughter and I can read them all.